Strike Team vs. Rule of Two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Strike team:
Yoda
Darth Vader (Canon)
Count Dooku
Ahsoka Tano
Asajj Ventress

-versus-

The Rule of Two:
Darth Sidious (Revenge of the Sith)
Darth Plagueis
Darth Tenebrous

Battle takes place on Lothal.

Emperordmb
Damn, quite the intriguing fight you have going there. I'm siding with the Banite Masters.

If they end up splitting off, I could see Plagueis holding Yoda off for a while, given his confirmed superiority to people like Tenebrous and Ramage, his grand scale manipulation of the Force, his death causing earthquakes, and his rather insane levels of speed. Not to mention whatever effect the midichlorian manipulation can be used in combat.

With Plagueis holding off Yoda, I could see Sidious taking on Vader and Ahsoka by exploiting how Ahsoka's force defenses would compare to his levels of power, and Tenebrous likewise taking Dooku and Ventress through his vast telekinetic superiority to Ventress.

If they kept it a pure 3v5 I would see it ending likely the same way with the Banite Masters working in tandem to fortify and survive the clash with Ventress, Ahsoka, and possibly Dooku as well falling first in such a contest of power before the rest of their team falls.

As simple as I'm making this sound it's actually a pretty good fight though. thumb up

|King Joker|
Bump

Syndicate
Sidious and Yoda keep eachother occupied. Vader and Tenebrous keep eachother occupied. Dooku, Ventress and Ahsoka go after Plagueis. I think they can take him.

The Ellimist
Idk how to compare canon Vader to legends characters so I'll use legends Vader:

Yoda battles Sidious
Vader and Dooku probably can't beat Plagueis
Ahsoka and Ventress can't beat Tenebrous

|King Joker|
Don't y'all think Vader / Ahsoka and Dooku / Ventress would be the most likely pairs?

The Ellimist
Dooku to attack up close + Vader's TK would make sense.

|King Joker|
Possibly, but on the other hand Ahsoka's fast-based Jar'Kai offensive coupled with Vader's more refined power-based offensive could probably work well together, IMO. Ahsoka compliments Vader well, I think.

Col. Valerian
Even if Yoda keeps Sids occupied, Tano and Ventress are the weak links here, and pose no real contest for Plagueis and Tenebrous imo. If the Sith can dispose of those two fast enough, they have the possibility of winning against Dooku and Vader, considering Plagueis is at least Dooku's superior.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Possibly, but on the other hand Ahsoka's fast-based Jar'Kai offensive coupled with Vader's more refined power-based offensive could probably work well together, IMO. Ahsoka compliments Vader well, I think. Nah, I feel as if Vader would only be inhibited by aid. Djem So works best when you can focus down on your opponent, throwing Ahsoka or anyone into the mix would only force Vader to keep breaking off his assault, limiting his combat effectiveness.

Even with Kenobi, Anakin always did much better against Dooku without him around. Neither is Vader used to fighting with anyone on his team, and vice versa, I reckon he'll go solo.

I can see Yoda and Vader being capable of pinning down two of the Banite Sith, most likely Sidious and Plagueis/Tenebrous respectively. While Dooku, Ventress and Ahsoka dogpile the third.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Nah, I feel as if Vader would only be inhibited by aid. Djem So works best when you can focus down on your opponent, throwing Ahsoka or anyone into the mix would only force Vader to keep breaking off his assault, limiting his combat effectiveness.

Even with Kenobi, Anakin always did much better against Dooku without him around. Neither is Vader used to fighting with anyone on his team, and vice versa, I reckon he'll go solo. mmm Fair enough.

ILS
Yoda, Dooku and Vader vs Banite is an okay fight, but pretty clearly stacked in the Banite team's favour, I don't think throwing in Ventress and Ahsoka is going to do much more than momentarily distract them.

The Ellimist
It really depends on what the gap between RotS Sidious and Plagueis, and Plagueis and Tenebrous is. Sidious seems to be a rough equal to Plagueis before he kills him, which boosts his power, and then he grows for another 13 years to RotS. I've no idea for Tenebrous.

I generally put Plagueis a little bit above Caedus and Vitiate. If the Plagueis-Tenebrous gap is comparable to the Sidious-Plagueis one, I'd say Tenebrous is Exar Kun/moderately above Vader.

From these largely arbitrary standards, I don't see Vader and Dooku taking Plagueis, and I Ahsoka/Ventress certainly aren't beating Tenebrous.

Beniboybling
Tenebrous is probably +Vader yeah.

|King Joker|
What if SoD Maul is added?

The Ellimist
Sidious might be able to quickly oneshot him before anyone can do anything.

Syndicate
If SoD Maul is added I'd argue for the team.

ILS
Originally posted by |King Joker|
What if SoD Maul is added? Then things would get interesting. Sidious' three apprentices with help from Ventress and Ahsoka gives them much better odds. I actually might even give them the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.