Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
EeF3UTkCoxY

Similar to the previous games in the series, Infinite Warfare is a first-person shooter. As the game introduces a new setting, outer space, new gameplay mechanics, such as zero-gravity environments, are included. Assuming control of Captain Nick Reyes (Brian Bloom), a Tier 1 Special Operations pilot, players will engage in aerial combat with enemies using his customizable warship. According to Infinity Ward, space combat is one of the game's key focuses, Transition between space combat and boots-on-the-ground combat is described as "seamless". Players gain access to Retribution, a central hub world. In Retribution, players can start main campaign missions, secondary quests which grant them new items and story details, and launch raids on hostile ships.

The game also features several competitive multiplayer modes and a cooperative multiplayer Zombie mode, which has its own gameplay mechanics and story.

A remastered version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, entitled Modern Warfare Remastered, will be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC alongside Infinite Warfare, only available with the purchase of either the Legacy or Deluxe packages for Infinite Warfare. The remaster will be developed by Raven Software, who have developed the multiplayer modes for Call of Duty titles in the past. The remaster will come with the original campaign as well as only 10 maps for multiplayer instead of the 20 that the original game had.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I couldn't care less about the new zero gravity mechanic.

A remastered Modern Warfare, however, looks very fun and intriguing. $20 says that the missing 10 MP maps will be available through DLC purchase, though.

Jesus McBurger
Seems like everyone is just excited for the remaster

Smasandian
Yeah, they should of done this "future space war" after Modern Warfare 3. Instead they wallowed with semi-future war (Black Ops 2, Ghosts) and future war (Advanced Warfare). Now, it's passe and it just looks like Titanfall.

And I don't know why a Remastered CoD4 is that important. It's not like it's a complete remaking of the game and it's not like CoD4 is that different from the 8 version that came out later. Personally, it's just tugging nostalgia.

Jesus McBurger
Im pretty pissed this is gonna have space battles but DICE has its thumb up its ass and still hasent done anything like that for Star wars battlefront 3

BruceSkywalker
I am intrigued by this

Nemesis X
It would be quite something if Infinite Warfare can surpass Battlefront with all the modes fans have been clamoring for the Star Wars shooter to have, sticking it to EA/DICE where it hurts.

The Legacy package which costs $80. Dick move, Activision.

Kazenji
Lol at the Remastered version for the PC, I'm sure you can already do that with the original game with mods and things.

Smasandian
I didn't see any sort of graphic update. CoD4 didn't really have a huge mod scene.

Kazenji
What do you mean by not huge?....i see like 3 pages on MOD DB.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
What do you mean by not huge?....i see like 3 pages on MOD DB. Not really considered a lot by othe modding community standards.

Skyrim has over 100k mods for it on the Nexus alone.

There are more then 50k others on the steam mod thing. (Haven't been on steam in at least a year).

Kazenji
Still a decent amount.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Kazenji
Still a decent amount.

If you count the ones that have been set to Released, only 2 pages worth and after that, a quick glance showed maybe 50% still set at TBD for release date.

And I don't think a single one is a graphical update mod. Most are just shitty "missions".

Nemesis X
The trailer got over a million and thirty thousand dislikes on YouTube with only 247,000 likes backing it so far. Infinite Warfare is officially the next worst thing since the new Ghostbusters movie laughcry

ares834
I'm not sure why this game is getting so much hate. It looks like they are actually doing some cool new stuff rather then just repeating the same old shit.

Plus, the trailer has Space Oddity.

Zack Fair
People like getting ripped off and playing the same crap over and over again.

A lot of these kids are beginning to suffer from nostalgia lol.

CoD killed itself. I knew it would.

Smasandian
It doesn't help that it looks like Titanfall. It will be very interesting to see what Respawn does with Titanfall 2 and it's SP campaign.

And yep, you are right. CoD is stale. Too many ****ing games. It also doesn't help that MP doesn't have the type of craziness that brings Battlefield fans back.

There has been a bunch of BF games but for some reason, it's MP keeps on ticking whenever they change the setting. It's probably because BF MP is so organic on how each match is handled.

Nemesis X
3tfimeu9XY0

Kazenji
Now they're adding dragon's to this goddamn game.

Ridley_Prime
... What?

Kazenji
http://iris.theaureview.com/call-of-duty-is-adding-dragons-because-sure-why-not/

Smasandian
Come on.

Your dragon comment is about some Zombies DLC for Black Ops 3 and not Infinite War.

My initial reaction and understanding was that they were adding dragons to this game which would ****ing ridiculous. Instead it's for Black Ops 3 and the Zombie mode which makes total sense.

Kazenji
My bad

thought i seen somewhere the Dragon's where for this game

just feels like they went...no one wants space stuff because of all the dislikes the trailer got so lets put dragon's in one of the other games.

Smasandian
I'm not sure that's the case. It's the zombie mode which is meant to be completely ridiculous. The original Black Ops version has you playing as 4 presidents from differen time periods so a dragon is not overblown.

I would wholeheartedly agree with you if they somehow put it in the main game though....

And since the E3 trailer was released, the vitriol of Infinite War has subsided a tiny bit. That gameplay trailer looked better than the previous one.

Kazenji
Call of Duty: Roman Wars

A different CoD game that was almost made

http://www.gamesradar.com/the-incredible-story-of-roman-wars-the-lost-call-of-duty-game/

Nemesis X
I could've believed there were dragons in the main game. They could've been space dragons. By this point why not?

Impediment
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10/05/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-and-modern-warfare-remastered-will-be-a-combined-130gb-install

130GB.

Jesus Christ, that's a big install.

Smasandian
Wow! That's ****ing huge! Granted it's two games being part of that 130GB but still, that's crazy.

I remember the kerfuffle regarding Titanfall's 40ish GB download.

Kazenji
They ****ed up with this game for PC

You can buy it for Windows 10 and also through Steam, But you can't play with the Window's 10 players if you got through Steam & Vice Versa.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10/05/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-and-modern-warfare-remastered-will-be-a-combined-130gb-install

130GB.

Jesus Christ, that's a big install.

the install isn't that big.. ps4 downloaded the game in under an hour.. as for he game itself i enjoyed it... in fact i solved it 2 a.m. this morning

Kazenji
Been hearing this is good despite all the negative reception it got on youtube.

Smasandian
Yeah, I heard that the campaign is actually pretty good and 8 hours-ish?

Or maybe I'm crazy.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Smasandian
Yeah, I heard that the campaign is actually pretty good and 8 hours-ish?

Or maybe I'm crazy.

the time of 8 hours is aboout right

Nemesis X
Activision's beginning to reap what it's sown. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's sales are way less than expected. It's as if those three million dislikes on YouTube are more than just "haters hating."

Arachnid1
They still sold phuck tons unfortunately. Still, it's nice to hear that sales are down from BO3 by 50%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.