New 52 Anti-Monitor Vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
This is the thread that Carver wanted me to make. So Carver, here it is.

Morbius is equipped with everything he's been showned to posses in the New 52, including the Anti Life Equation.

I personally thinks Morbius just roll through Beerus, but Carver thinks other wise.

What does KMC think?

ghostman
LOLOLOLOLOL beerus has galaxy to universal level feats while anti monitor had to destroy entire ****ing universes to fight....... sigh..... just reread and saw carver. nope.

dont forget it was him AND goku that caused that wave that was going to destroy the universe.

cdtm
I'm all for bending the rules, but please, let's keep this dbs idiocy out of comics vs. http://a1-wrestling.com/forum/Smileys/default/undecided.gif

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite AM stomps

DarkSaint85
Carver has already won.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver has already won.

Taking over. Just like the Blue World Order.

All he needs is a Big Stevie Cool to his Blue Guy.

EcstaticGrace
To be honest I find Beerus more impressive. Statements like be able to destroy a universe in a few hits impress me more then someone draining the life of an entire universe. Being said though I don't see why AM couldn't just do that to Beerus.

In terms of physicals I think Beerus is more impressive.

cdtm
Anti Monitor beat an amped Spectre.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by cdtm
Anti Monitor beat an amped Spectre.

New52? And how amped was the Spectre?

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm all for bending the rules, but please, let's keep this dbs idiocy out of comics vs. http://a1-wrestling.com/forum/Smileys/default/undecided.gif

I only put it here for 2 reasons.
1. This place has more traffics
2. If this was only in the DBS section, then it would only be seen by the dbz fans and not comic book fans.

I wanted an equal level of both sides debating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.