Name this Vietnam War Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kalgalath
I remember watching a movie 20 - 25 years ago but I only remember one part of it and the name has had stumped me for years.

Lets see if any of you know which movie i'm speaking of.

In the movie there is a scene where (I believe) they are in a helicopter talking to possibly the door gunner. One man asks something to the effect of "How is the war here in Vietnam?
The veteran replies "Iiitttt'sssss Gooooooooood! you get up, you go to the field, you kill a few of them , they kill a few of you, you eat, you sleep, you get up and do it again .... Iiitttt'sssss Gooooooooood!"

Before anyone says Full Metal Jacket ... it's not. That's a whole different conversation with a door gunner.

I re-watched Apocalypse Now and even read over the transcript and couldn't find anything of the sort in that one either.

Nuke Nixon
Hamburger Hill?

Kalgalath
I'm not sure, i'll have to look at it. I think I've seen that movie recently when i was looking for this quote, but I'll check it out again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.