Beerus, Champa, and Goku vs Sonic, Shadow, and Silver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Super versions of the hedgehogs, naturally, vs the Z characters at their best.

Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Solaris

I really wanna say the DB team wins, though.

SquallX
Are comics allowed?

NotAllThatEvil
I do not remember super sonic blowing up a planet so...

SquallX
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I do not remember super sonic blowing up a planet so...

I don't remember Goku outright blowing up planets either, that doesn't mean he can't do it.

cdtm
I don't remember Goku eating time, space, and dimensions.

carver9
We already know who cdtm thinks win. Anyways, Beerus solos. Any of the Z fighters solos. Surfer gets one shot killed.

cdtm
...Surfer? Somebody didn't read the thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by cdtm
...Surfer? Somebody didn't read the thread.

laughing out loud

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
We already know who cdtm thinks win. Anyways, Beerus solos. Any of the Z fighters solos. Surfer gets one shot killed.

laughing

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by SquallX
I don't remember Goku outright blowing up planets either, that doesn't mean he can't do it.
We've seen beerus do so. Goku is also apparently faster than time now.

ares834

thumb up

And yes, Surfer would be one shot by Goku. yes

carver9
laughing

You're the same Guy that said Ironman can pull a majority against Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

cdtm
We've seen beerus do so. Goku is also apparently faster than time now.

Until Hit extended the length, again. Proving it's not "time freezing", since it's a zero sum game. No such thing as a "weaker" time freeze. You either stop it, or you don't.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

And yes, Surfer would be one shot by Goku. yes

Too bad Surfer's not in this thread..

NotAllThatEvil
Well i also don't remrmber sonic or silver being able to power through a chsos control. So beerus hits harder, goku is faster, and silver sucks. So im gonna give it to team dragonball.

cdtm
Yeah, Hit's power is as impressive as Time Eater's and Solaris's..

Skipping ahead a few seconds in time/slowing time <<< time freezing, much less reality warping.

NotAllThatEvil
the dragons have warped reality and buu tore dimensions by screaming at them.

Jmanghan
the dragons have warped reality and buu tore dimensions by screaming at them.

Defeating a being who ate Dimensions for Nourishment >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Defeating a being who screamed and almost destroyed one.

NotAllThatEvil
Its a good thing beerus is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buu, huh.

cdtm
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Defeating a being who ate Dimensions for Nourishment >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Defeating a being who screamed and almost destroyed one.

This is the same crowd that thinks Beerus >>>>> Anti Monitor and Galactus.

They'd probably argue Living Tribunal and Lucifer Morningstar loses, too.

SquallX
You're the same Guy that said Ironman can pull a majority against Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Your stupidity knows no limit if you think Tony can't beat SSj3 Goku at least 3/10 in a fight.

Your such a coward that you begged me to make the Anti Monitor Vs Beerus thread. I made it, and your nowhere to defend your character.

carver9
Your stupidity knows no limit if you think Tony can't beat SSj3 Goku at least 3/10 in a fight.

Your such a coward that you begged me to make the Anti Monitor Vs Beerus thread. I made it, and your nowhere to defend your character.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ironman can't even beat teen Goku.

cdtm

More then 3/10, imo. More like 7/10.

And yeah, that's funny how he didn't even show up in that thread. Par for the course here laughing out loud

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
More then 3/10, imo. More like 7/10.

And yeah, that's funny how he didn't even show up in that thread. Par for the course here laughing out loud

That's Carver for you.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Iron Man beat SS with an old suit by absorbing and redirecting the energy. Goku, who is like an retard compared to Tony would have a hard time winning in an all out match. Give Tony prep for a stomp. In a random fight though, yeah SSJ - SSJGSSJ Goku should wins most of the time against most IM armors.

Jmanghan
Anyone who can blow up a planet can beat Iron Man.

cdtm
Surfer can blow up a planet. Pretty sure Thor can, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.