Gauntlet: Ezra Bridger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Probably the first thread that has ever used Ezra seriously.

Warm-up: B1 Droid.

Round 1: Yavin IV training droid(from Jedi Academy)

Round 2: Reborn(same one Bespin Kyle fought.)

Round 3: Tru Veld

Round 4: Daara Thel-Thanis.

Round 5: Yun

Boss round: Kyle Katarn as of: Soldier for the Empire.

Area: Dantooine plains.

Round 1: No animal friendship.

Round 2: Ezra can summon Kath Hounds and the Kinrath spider things.

Comment on each match individually

|King Joker|
Feats / accolades for Tru Veld and Darra Thel-Tanis?

Fated Xtasy
Tru Veld had natural flexibility, was "playful" with style(thus making him a damn Ataru user because **** me) and was doing decently against Anakin in a sparring match wherein Anakin held back severely.

Anakin considered Daara a well trained student by virtue of being Soara's apprentice, along side her master(iirc) they appeared to be "too strong, too fast, too everything" to Anakin when they fought the Korriban hounds, she's thought to be "skilled" by Anakin and "talented"

|King Joker|
Okay, I'd say Ezra can defeat Tru and Darra by virtue of him being more experienced, likely more skilled (ex. fights against the Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother), and the more naturally gifted Force user.

I don't know about the others, though.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Okay, I'd say Ezra can defeat Tru and Darra by virtue of him being more experienced, likely more skilled (ex. fights against the Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother), and the more naturally gifted Force user.

I don't know about the others, though.

Yun: Yun's considered skilled and dangerous iirc, his fight with an inexperienced Kyle went south for him though, Kyle hadn't learned how to use a Lightsaber like a "Jedi" and instead he(Kyle) fell back on the fencing lessons that he'd taken at the Academy on Caridia. He was fast enough to react to Sarris when Kyle was at her mercy tho.

Kyle as of SFTE has impressive reaction speed and speed in general, he defeated Yun as a Neophyte and has a minor grasp of TK and dueling.

Also, he beats them in both rounds or just one?

|King Joker|
Both, tbh.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Round 2: Ezra can summon Kath Hounds and the Kinrath spider things.
I get the sense that wouldn't work.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I get the sense that wouldn't work.

Eh, they're smaller and are easily fooled by a Twi'Lek wearing the glands of a Kinrath around his belt or something like that.

Emperordmb
I thought Ezra had spider issues...? Or is it only those dark weird ass spiders.

Fated Xtasy
I thought Ezra had spider issues...? Or is it only those dark weird ass spiders.

Nope, they didn't allow him "in" remember? it was a pretty big thing?

Kinrath should dumber, somewhat akin to Ant drones.

|King Joker|
I thought Ezra had spider issues...? Or is it only those dark weird ass spiders. I think Ezra only had problems with those creatures specifically, not some broad problem with spiders or similar creatures like the ones in this thread.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I think Ezra only had problems with those creatures specifically, not some broad problem with spiders or similar creatures like the ones in this thread.

It would stupendously stupid if he could control those SPACE WHALES but he has issues controlling Fugly spiders erm

I'm glad they gave an explanation for him not being able to control them or befriend them, and not just say "eh fugg it"

Emperordmb
THE SPACE WHALES!!!

That episode where Ezra gets distracted and almost gets everyone else killed every other minute LOL

The Ellimist
Apparently Vader > Palpatine as a duelist in the new canon, and Rebel Vader is in his prime. Erza lasts longer against Vader than the B-team does against Sidious, and heck, the RotS novelization makes it pretty clear that pre-vaapad Windu wouldn't have survived for much longer either. Erza is evidently above Dooku as a duelist, and so he clears. thumb up

ILS
Vader was just fcking with him, doe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.