Dooku vs Vizsla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Dooku is captured by Death Watch, and Vizsla is going to execute Dooku for his betrayal. But Dooku demanded single combat against Vizsla; they accepted however if Dooku uses the ''sorcerer's ways of jedi'' death watch will execute him immediately.

Dooku can't use any TK or Force lightning; Dooku only has his lightsaber and Vizsla using his all weaponry.

Can he defeat Vizsla, like Maul did ? Or will Dooku's age finally catch up with him?

Same starting distance as in Maul fight.

BONUS ROUND: Dooku is drugged

EmperorSidious2
Dooku in both.

The moment Vizla tries to engage Dooku directly he will be disa,red and beheaded.

As for Bonus round, if Dooku can take on the likes of of Asajj Ventress plus two of the most skilled nightsisters, while drugged and caught off guard. If he can hold his own agaisnt those three, he can defintly hold his own agaisnt Vizla.

SunRazer
Dooku's age didn't catch up to him against physically and skilfully superior duelists relative to Vizsla. The Count outclasses him.

Kurk
No I mean when Vizsla is flying around throwing detonators and flames at Dooku can he handle it? Assume Vizsla knows to stay out of Dooku's saber range after that scar he received from a previous encounter.

The Ellimist
Dooku should win. He should be able to move so fast that Vizsla will hardly have time to do anything by EU speed feats, he should be able to casually reflect his shots back at him, he should be able to toss his saber through his neck, heck he should be able to just put up a Force barrier and laugh off everything he tries. It rarely actually turns out that way though.

Darth Thor
Dooku stomps.

He already put Vizsla in place with his Saber, as per Vizsla's scar.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Dooku should win. He should be able to move so fast that Vizsla will hardly have time to do anything by EU speed feats, he should be able to casually reflect his shots back at him, he should be able to toss his saber through his neck, heck he should be able to just put up a Force barrier and laugh off everything he tries. It rarely actually turns out that way though.

Yeah, but that applies to any above-average Force-user vs. any non-Force user.

SWTOR proves otherwise, and SW doesn't follow logic at times, as we all know.

FreshestSlice
SWTOR proves otherwise how?

Col. Valerian
With the Champ, the Cipher, the Hound and the Trooper beating a number of Force-users?

Zenwolf
Ehh...most of that is just game stuff, in actual narrative, what do we have? Only thing I recall as the Champ killing two Jedi on Corellia, but one of them wasn't even facing him and going after that Darth, another Force pushed the Champ off the ledge and was in mid-attack close range and the Champ got a blaster shot at an angle where the Jedi would have been unable to defend himself.

Prior to that the Champ even with his blaster, missile and flamethrower was unable to overcome a single Jedi Master in a cutscene.

The Smuggler was easily disarmed by what's her face.

Unless I'm missing something, most of the encounters with Force Users fighting Non-Force Users haven't been clarified of what actually happened.

This isn't to say they can't of course, but I'm just merely pointing it out.

Beniboybling
Yeah the BH killed the Jedi Order's Battlemaster and then (could have) killed a Darth in line for the Dark Council, so...

Col. Valerian
There are straight-up fights against several Jedi/Sith in which the BH ends is victorious. Narrative or not, it does count; it's not gameplay mechanics.

Zenwolf
It actually is when the fight itself is apart of the game. I'm not saying they didn't, I'm asking HOW. IE: What happened really in said fight.

Example, TFU game you can easily stomp Vader, but you're playing the character and can set the difficulty.

Novelization of TFU paints a completely different fight.

That's what I mean, but unfortunately, we'll never get any of this for TOR.

MythLord
Kenobi didn't have much trouble with Vizsla, and Maul, I believe, was probably just toying with him and not even using Force augmentation.
Dooku wins.

Kurk
Won't Vizsla burn Dooku's beard off with his flame thrower? Maul was able to take the heat and explosions from the impact grenades, but I don't think Dooku in his elderly age could handle such trauma.

Beniboybling
Good point, without his beard Dooku is powerless.

Fated Xtasy
Dooku is primarily a duelist, tho. He'd decapitate Pre in a millisecond.

Emperordmb
Dooku wins the first round, but if he's drugged and restricted from using the Force offensively I don't see it happening.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
With the Champ, the Cipher, the Hound and the Trooper beating a number of Force-users?
Beating randoms doesn't mean you can defeat anyone even remotely near Dooku as a Force user, especially in TOR where one offs are the name of the game. And Cipher 9 kills zero above average Force Users straight up, that I remember.

Kurk
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Dooku is primarily a duelist, tho. He'd decapitate Pre in a millisecond. I know, so what if Vizsla just keeps his distance flying around on his jetpack throwing cheap shots and such? What will Dooku do?

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Beating randoms doesn't mean you can defeat anyone even remotely near Dooku as a Force user, especially in TOR where one offs are the name of the game. And Cipher 9 kills zero above average Force Users straight up, that I remember.

I don't mean someone near Dooku level necessarily, just that logic doesn't work when debating Force-users vs. Muggles, and that the Champ, etc are proof of that.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

He defeats Ki Sazan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.