Qui-Gon Jinn vs. Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
I'm aware this isn't the most original thread -- but for real, who wins this?

Legends Vos in his prime; Jinn in his prime. Battle takes place here.

Emperordmb
I'd side Jinn tbh

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd side Jinn tbh Reasons?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Reasons?
I have my AP English 4 test tomorrow and am trying to finish up some homework so I can get enough sleep to function. I'm sure you can forgive me if I don't wish to go into length at the present time.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I have my AP English 4 test tomorrow and am trying to finish up some homework so I can get enough sleep to function. I'm sure you can forgive me if I don't wish to go into length at the present time. Shred your homework and skip school tomorrow. This is more important. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

NewGuy01
You being on here at all is probably a bad sign, then.

Honestly? Quinlan. Although if we look at it from a canon-only perspective, Jinn seems like a serious badass, he's pretty lackluster in the grand scheme of things in legends.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Honestly? Quinlan. Although if we look at it from a canon-only perspective, Jinn seems like a serious badass, he's pretty lackluster in the grand scheme of things in legends.

:no1: Nova forgot Jinn's super special awesome feats.

:shade:

Emperordmb
I've been telling myself that for the past several minutes tbh

|King Joker|
Honestly? Quinlan. Why tho

TheDarthBoy
Hmmmm I think Qui gon can keep up with Vos, since he is in his prime.

Also Jinn was a hard hitter, in his own respect, and was one of the best swordsman in the Order before TCW.

Syndicate
I'd go Vos.

Superior agility, superior endurance. Equal in the other physical categories barring possibly strength. Has demonstrated equal or great feats of force power. Imo he's on par or greater then Qui Gon as well given their relative performances.

|King Joker|
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.