Darth Malgus vs. Rots Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Peak Malgus vs pre suit Vader

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

FreshestSlice
Vader shits on Malgus.

The Ellimist
Vader at his peak/not Mustafar Vader demolishes him.

Rebel95
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Vader at his peak/not Mustafar Vader
huh

The Ellimist
Mustafar Vader is an emotional wreck who IIRC hasn't slept or eaten in days.

Rebel95
So you think he would lose to Malgus?

The Ellimist
Hmmm, actually I still think he'd win, at least in a duel. He can only stalemate Obi Wan in telekinesis, so I'm not sure if Malgus could pull the Force on him.

Tondemonai
Vader takes sabers; it's not one sided not a stomp, but a clear cut win for Vader.

Force I'd give to Malgus. Vader never demonstrated FL feats in cannon, nor in legends outside of ROTS the video game which already shouldn't even be considered in any general way to measure powers or feats. Anywho, I don't personally see Vader resisting Malgus' Maelstrom, seeing as the only opponent Vader's fought up to this point close to Malgus' level is Dooku (of course ignoring the Ones), and even then he only won recently, and while I'd say it puts him close to Malgus, idk if it makes him an equal in Force.

All out Malgus. It's an extremely close fight, however, Malgus incorporates his Force techniques far more effectively while maintaining melee combat than Vader at this point.

The Ellimist
^ RotS Vader's power should be ridiculously greater than Malgus's.

Syndicate
Vader.
Either way.
Vader.

NewGuy01
Vader.

Kurk
Vader

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Vader takes sabers; it's not one sided not a stomp, but a clear cut win for Vader.

Force I'd give to Malgus. Vader never demonstrated FL feats in cannon, nor in legends outside of ROTS the video game which already shouldn't even be considered in any general way to measure powers or feats. Anywho, I don't personally see Vader resisting Malgus' Maelstrom, seeing as the only opponent Vader's fought up to this point close to Malgus' level is Dooku (of course ignoring the Ones), and even then he only won recently, and while I'd say it puts him close to Malgus, idk if it makes him an equal in Force.

All out Malgus. It's an extremely close fight, however, Malgus incorporates his Force techniques far more effectively while maintaining melee combat than Vader at this point.

SunRazer
Vader takes every round resoundingly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.