Gauntlet of the Sith Lords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mother Talzin and Emperor Valkorion run through a gauntlet of the most powerful sith lords in all of Galactic History. For the sake of the Gauntlet, a character's physical death counts as a KO, spiritual forms are irrelevant. All fights take place on Dathomir.

1. The Dread Masters
2. Darth Jadus and Ulic Qel Droma
3. Exar Kun and Darth Vader
4. Darth Tenebrous and Darth Plagueis
5. Darth Caedus and Krayt Reborn (Composite)
6. RotS Sidious and Lord Nyax

Boss: Karness Muur, Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd, Tulak Hord

Raid Boss: DE Palpatine and High Lord Sarasu Taalon (Post-Pool)

cs_zoltan
5 maybe, since neither knows how to hold a lightsaber.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Thanks for giving an omnipotent being cancer. smile

cs_zoltan
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111233150/4580267-5870481840-FoD7V.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's an interesting line of thought, given that even Sidious wasn't comfortable going at Talzin sabers-blazing.

Tondemonai
Clears all but raid boss

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How close would each round be?

cs_zoltan
kek, he stompped her in 1 page:

http://i.imgur.com/VzDSxYE.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That has absolutely nothing to do with my previous statement.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sidious wasn't comfortable going at Talzin sabers-blazing.

http://puu.sh/oGEBQ/7baf776d07.jpg

mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I obviously meant Talzin in her actual body. Y'know, when Sidious had his light saber drawn and then deactivated it and tucked it away before engaging her in a fight.

cs_zoltan
So? I guess Sidious was also uncomfortable engaging Agen in a Force only contest thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek, mocking the Jedi is one of Sidious's go-to's. Given that Sidious clearly felt the force was a more practical weapon to use against Talzin, and the fact that Talzin essentially matched Sidious in that regard, I think it stands to reason that Caedus and Krayt won't be simply cutting her down, especially with the even more powerful Valkorion by her side.

ares834
lol

Sidious pretty much straight up says Talzin possesses no skill. To suggest Sidious "wasn't comfortable" engaging Talzin in a duel is straight up retarded.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You'll have to elaborate on when I ever said Sidious wasn't comfortable facing Talzin in a light saber duel.

ares834
It's an interesting line of thought, given that even Sidious wasn't comfortable going at Talzin sabers-blazing.

Probably based on this post in the context of you current debate with Zoltan (Talzin and Valkorion's inability to adequately use a light saber).

cs_zoltan
You'll have to elaborate on when I ever said Sidious wasn't comfortable facing Talzin in a light saber duel.

Sidious wasn't comfortable going at Talzin sabers-blazing.

Inglish isn't my first language, but you pretty much said it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It seems I've been misunderstood.

I was saying that Caedus and Krayt defeating the duo through their light saber prowess was an interesting line of thought, given that Sidious opted to deactivate his light saber and tuck it away upon Talzin's resurrection rather than use it to tank through Talzin's powers and cut her down.

ares834
Fair enough.

Sinious
if anything is retarded, it's the misinterpretations of the point he was making tbh. I agree that on this level of force usage, with a duo fully tailored for force fights, a force only fight can definitely be enforced.

Sidious' own power even as of ROTS is pretty high, and he can kill Talzin 1on1, but this is Caedus who is unquestionably inferior to Sidious, and Valkorion would defeat Krayt faster than Caedus can ever hope to take down Talzin.

They're definitely not stopping at 5.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Where do you think they stop, Sin?

ares834
Based on the context, it's the obvious conclusion.

Regardless, I have a hard time buying that Caedus "unquestionably inferior to (pre-RotS) Sidious". He likely is, but I'd say there is a level of parity between the characters.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They call it the "Sidious > Luke" counterculture.

Though I question if any increase in Sidious's power from then to ROTS was even existent or relevant.

Sinious
Where do you think they stop, Sin? Nyax is a weird fellow tbh, and if Muur is truly solidly above Vader and comparable to Sidious, then I don't think they can pass the first Boss round.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Sinious
if anything is retarded, it's the misinterpretations of the point he was making tbh. I agree that on this level of force usage, with a duo fully tailored for force fights, a force only fight can definitely be enforced.

Sidious' own power even as of ROTS is pretty high, and he can kill Talzin 1on1, but this is Caedus who is unquestionably inferior to Sidious, and Valkorion would defeat Krayt faster than Caedus can ever hope to take down Talzin.

They're definitely not stopping at 5.

Caedus is more powerful than Talzin and twice the duelist. Valkorion is more powerful than Krayt, but it's composite which with Skillz means Apocalypse feats so Krayt is pretty insanly powerful and yet again twice the duelist as Valkorion (at least).

Sinious
And do you think their saber skills will matter once Valkorion unleashes his lightning on either of them, while Talzin stalls the other?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Caedus is more powerful than Talzin

Elaborate.

SunRazer
Down at 6.

SunRazer
They call it the "Sidious > Luke" counterculture.

I'm glad to have coined the term. But it is annoying.

Syndicate
Originally posted by ares834
lol

Sidious pretty much straight up says Talzin possesses no skill. To suggest Sidious "wasn't comfortable" engaging Talzin in a duel is straight up retarded.

Actually he suggested she wasn't as skilled as Dooku. Not being as skilled as the most skilled duelist in Galactic history is nothing to be ashamed of. smile

ares834
Originally posted by Syndicate
Actually he suggested she wasn't as skilled as Dooku. Not being as skilled as the most skilled duelist in Galactic history is nothing to be ashamed of. smile

Actually, he says "none of his skill" as in 0%. Obviously, it's hyperbolic.

Syndicate
Exactly... Hyperbolic meaning the statement isn't literal meaning she wouldn't have 0% of Dooku's skill.

ares834
Ok... Thanks for that. That's why I didn't claim such a thing but rather said Sidious basically claimed as much.

The Ellimist
Stop at 6, which is above the first boss.

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111233150/4580267-5870481840-FoD7V.gif

Amazing gif.

Syndicate
I didn't say you claimed such a thing either friend. I said you claimed Sidious did ( which you just confirmed above ). He's obviously being hyperbolic meaning yadayadayada ( read above ).

MythLord
They stop at 6.

AncientPower
Given this isn't on Dathomir, either of team 3 kills Talzin whilst the other tries not to die too quickly confronting Valkorion, who gets double-teamed. Honestly think Vader should tank Valkorion pretty well.

SunRazer
Originally posted by AncientPower
Given this isn't on Dathomir

All fights take place on Dathomir.

AncientPower
Damn it, skimmed that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vader tanks Valkorion about as well, (and possibly worse) as he tanked TFU II/ROTJ Sidious. smile

AncientPower
Given the circumstances, not the best comparison you've made Skillz.

Vader was tanking Marek's lightning, lightning powerful enough to fully empower a weapon that blew clean through a Star Destroyer. Vader takes Starkiller's full lightning storm amplified by two pylons and doesn't even appear injured afterwards, simply subdued. ROTJ Vader > TFU II Vader.

Given Sam Witwer's commentary, Vader was half-hearted the whole time and wasn't going all out. I'd wager he's going to be able to hold on quite some time, especially given his monstrous durability and endurance.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd meant TFU II Sidious in the expansion DLC.

The Ellimist
Skillz you traitor

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion being below DE Sidious doesn't preclude him SLAUGHTERHOUSING Vader.

AncientPower
I'd meant TFU II Sidious in the expansion DLC.

So the one where Sidious catches Vader off-guard and Vader has no chance to react?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The one where Vader draws his light saber and is casually brought to his knees, yeah. Durable enough to tank Valkorion my a$$.

AncientPower
You mean he got blindsided, sure.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Given that he drew his light saber, I'd wager he knew an attack was coming.

Sinious
Originally posted by AncientPower
Honestly think Vader should tank Valkorion pretty well. Seriously, how is that gonna work? erm

The Ellimist
Given that he drew his light saber, I'd wager he knew an attack was coming.

Yeah but he didn't even get it into a guard position, he was holding it down at the ground. It's like when Sidious knocks Yoda lightsaber out of his hands. It's also a deleted scene.

I do think that TFU Sidious could kill Vader with ease, but Sidious > Valkorion so IDK.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Sinious
Seriously, how is that gonna work? erm

Poorly, I'd imagine. And with a lot of screaming.

The Ellimist
I can entertain the idea that Vader would defeat novel Vitiate, but probably not Valkorion.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah but he didn't even get it into a guard position, he was holding it down at the ground. It's like when Sidious knocks Yoda lightsaber out of his hands. It's also a deleted scene.

I do think that TFU Sidious could kill Vader with ease, but Sidious > Valkorion so IDK.

Wait, so the argument is that Vader's gonna catch Valkorion's lightning on his saber? Kek. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.