Darth Malak vs all the Inquisitors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Malak fights the Fifth Brother, Eighth Brother and Seventh Sister, along with the Grand Inquisitor.

Bonus round - Sion joins the Inquisitors.

Fight takes place on Canon Malachor.

carthage
How close do you think the Seventh Sister/Grand Inquisitor are to Bastila in lightsaber ability?

FreshestSlice
Inquisitors.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Inquisitors.
laughing

FreshestSlice
Sorry. Don't support people who get shit on while amped and healing. A Ventress level opponent and a few randoms is plenty.

Syndicate
Tbh. ^

|King Joker|
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Sorry. Don't support people who get shit on while amped and healing. A Ventress level opponent and a few randoms is plenty. None of the Inquisitors are Ventress level, though.

The Ellimist
Malak is a featless loser.

Nephthys
Malak. His force powers give him a decisive advantage and he's greater than any of them in sabers. Old Maul was clowning 3 Inquisitors at once ffs.

The Ellimist
Maul >> Malak lol wtf.

Nephthys
Malak > Kanan > Maul. awesrg

Old Maul isn't better than Malak probs.

The Ellimist
What has Malak done, except beat Bastila and then lose to an injured and fatigued Revan while being amped by the f*cking Star Forge and being surrounded by an army?

|King Joker|
We don't really know if Rebels Maul < Son of Dathomir Maul, I don't think.

Nephthys
I believe he was confirmed to be weakened.

Originally posted by The Ellimist
What has Malak done, except beat Bastila and then lose to an injured and fatigued Revan while being amped by the f*cking Star Forge and being surrounded by an army?

Not lose to a blind man for a start.

I imagine Ant will be more forthcoming on details. Or you could read his respect thread. At any rate, Maul was pwning them in pure sabers. When Malak starts blasting them with lightning, draining them and ragdolling them at the same time as clowning them in the art of lightsaber combat, they'll understand what a real Sith looks like.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys

Not lose to a blind man for a start.

Being blind doesn't really affect Jedi, lol.

I sense much wank in you. You must be getting Stockholm syndrome from Ant's Revan worship. thumb up

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
I believe he was confirmed to be weakened. I don't think he has been confirmed as weakened. At most, 'frail', but I think that was in reference to him playing Ezra to appear weak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.