Lord Nyax and UnuThul run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
They run it individually.

Full rest/recovery, victor is winner/100.

Trash: Darth Bane
1. Darth Vader
2. Anakin and Obi Wan
3. Novel Vitiate
4. Darth Caedus
5. Darth Plagueis
6. Valkorion
7. RotS Sidious
8. RotJ Sidious
9. DE Sidious
10. RotS Sidious and RotJ Vader
11. TPM Sidious and Plagueis
12. DE Sidious and Valkorion

SunRazer
12?

AncientPower
Individually 9.

SunRazer
Oh, yeah. Individual is nine.

Nephthys

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ehh, individually 6 at most.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys

Lol

S_W_LeGenD
Both are likely to fall at:

Originally posted by Nephthys

They are not crossing 6 at all.

DarthAnt66

The Ellimist
tbh I'm not sure if Wankatine can stop either of them.

Nephthys
Luke humiliated UnuThul in a real contest. He ain't all that.

Neither has any response to Vitiates sorcery. He'd waste them.

The Ellimist
Didn't Luke only do that after most of the Killik colony had been destroyed, or nah?

And Vitiate has no response to them just crushing his skull with telekinesis tbh.

Nephthys
Can't recall. I'd imagine not.

Revan could barely move a mere extension of Vitiate's power. Vitiates defenses would be ridiculously beyond those of a puppet of his. UnuThul wouldn't be capable of that before Vitiate eats his soul.

The Ellimist
erm You know just as well as I do (for once) that imperial guard scaling is dumb, or else Vitiate would've just crushed Revan's trachea with a gesture.

Someone who can mind-fugg/ragdoll Luke is so incomprehensively above novel Vitiate that it wouldn't even take a gesture. Heck, I think the raw power differential is so big that Vitiate's sorcery probably wouldn't even register at that point. it would be like Zannah trying to TP Yoda.

Nephthys
I don't know that and he did demolish him when he got serious and stopped trying to merely capture Revan. The Imperial Guard feat stands.

Pfffffft! It's ****ing Luke. He was getting TK'd by some random monk a few books later. He's not that far above Vitiate at all 99% of the time.

The Ellimist
lol, your interpretation of that fight is so hilariously off-base it's not even funny. Novel Vitiate on a dark side nexus was seriously threatened by Revan, a weakened Meetra, and a trash featless Scourge. Accept his inferiority and suckage as the most overhyped SW character since Marka Ragnos. thumb up

Nephthys
Ok, but have you considered.... no?

If they threatened Vitiate, which I don't concede to, perhaps they were a more potent force that you assume. In any case, the feat still stands. Vitiates force defenses are vastly superior to what Revan could muster. UnuThul cannot penetrate them before Vitiate kills him.

The Ellimist
lol, so Revan can't ragdoll Vitiate, therefore Nyax and UnuThul can't. Solid 10/10 Legend tier logic. thumb up

Tondemonai
Potential stop 3+, hard stop at 6.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nyax won't go down at 3 because he's literally the perfect counter to Vitiate. Like he was designed to kill the dude.

DarthAnt66
Skywalker could probably take Nyax, lmfao.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's more likely that Nyax TP's the hell out of Anakin. thumb up

Regardless, Vitiate's TP, TK, and lightning (due to 8 sabers and immense physicality) as of Novel won't be killing Nyax.

DarthAnt66
Unless Nyax is sitting on top of the massive Jedi Temple nexus, he'll be raped in seconds.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Were Luke and co. not accompanied by the very same nexus?

DarthAnt66
No where as intensely or as long as Nyax. Wasn't he practically dancing around and bathing in the energy? erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I also recall Luke and co. drawing on the energy too, though. At least, I don't remember it being implied that Nyax drew on it to any greater extent than Luke did.

DarthAnt66
What feats are you even referring to that showcase Nyax being impressive against the Jedi trio? Even Mara Jade was capable of resisting his telepathy when she recollected her thoughts and applied "logic behind them." When the Jedi started also using the nexus, Nyax was quickly defeated, and Skywalker even managed to shove him with telekinesis. And the text said that "such power as no being alive had ever felt" flowed through Nyax, making clear he was benefiting more from the nexus than Skywalker and friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.