Atlas Vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/77/320857-65143-atlas.JPG

No prep.
No BFR.

1. With trident.
3. No trident.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/m3XeiEOXsa4/hqdefault.jpg

EcstaticGrace
1. Aquaman (possibly)
3. Atlas

riv6672
Cool.

This is the last of my "giant" threads, so thanks for the response.

StiltmanFTW
Where is 2?

riv6672
Basic board battle setting; featureless environment.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
Basic board battle setting; featureless environment.

Nah Ecstatic made a typo. Instead of writing 2, they wrote 3.

I'm giving Arthur the nod in both scenarios. He's faster, and stronger than Atlas.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Stoic
Nah Ecstatic made a typo. Instead of writing 2, they wrote 3.

I'm giving Arthur the nod in both scenarios. He's faster, and stronger than Atlas.

Stronger is a bit questionable to me is why I didn't give Arthur round 1. Though Atlas I'm not really sure how his abilities work is he physically made out of magic?

Saw round 3 on the OP and assumed round 2 was intermission or something no type confused

Stoic
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Stronger is a bit questionable to me is why I didn't give Arthur round 1. Though Atlas I'm not really sure how his abilities work is he physically made out of magic?

Saw round 3 on the OP and assumed round 2 was intermission or something no type confused

Nope Josten is just a giant version of Wonder Man (the ionic wonder), albeit a slight bit weaker. C'mon now Arthur is stronger than Simon. You don't agree? Arthur has shown to have at least low-mid class 100 strength. Simon is a class 95. It would be a decent fight if Arthur allowed himself to be hit, but I can't see that happening.

Oh, and I figured that you made a typo. No biggie.

riv6672
I didnt even see the typo! eek!

Stoic
I didnt even see the typo! eek!

I wouldn't worry about it brother.

cdtm
Aquaman wins, with ease.

riv6672
Why ease?

Surtur
Why ease?

Because Atlas isn't strapped. If he was Aquaman would be in trouble. This is why Aquaman always obeys police officers.

riv6672
Huh. huh

Surtur
Huh. huh

Lol sorry, was just thinking of the scan of Aquaman being shot and the bullets wounding him and causing him to bleed.

-Pr-
They make him bleed, but that's about all they do. They don't even slow him down.

riv6672
And Atlas wouldnt bleed at all.

I've said it before, thinking A beats B is fine, but claiming exaggerated stomps just doesnt need to be done.

-Pr-
And Atlas wouldnt bleed at all.

I've said it before, thinking A beats B is fine, but claiming exaggerated stomps just doesnt need to be done.

The bleeding wouldn't matter either way.

But yes, people are far too quick to use words like "stomp" etc.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Nope Josten is just a giant version of Wonder Man (the ionic wonder), albeit a slight bit weaker. C'mon now Arthur is stronger than Simon. You don't agree? Arthur has shown to have at least low-mid class 100 strength. Simon is a class 95. It would be a decent fight if Arthur allowed himself to be hit, but I can't see that happening.

Oh, and I figured that you made a typo. No biggie.

Atlas manhandled that atlantian villain. Attuma, I think? In water. Kind of looks like Namor with blue skin.

He's supposed.to be just as strong, right? But Atlas was shrugging off his attacks and dominating.

Surtur
Originally posted by -Pr-
They make him bleed, but that's about all they do. They don't even slow him down.

Well yeah that is the point, it's silly that they make him bleed. Even if people use the "piercing vulnerability" excuse.

If he got shot enough times then it's possible that would eventually take a toll on him. Since I don't think he got hundreds/thousands of rounds pumped into him.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Surtur
Well yeah that is the point, it's silly that they make him bleed. Even if people use the "piercing vulnerability" excuse.

If he got shot enough times then it's possible that would eventually take a toll on him. Since I don't think he got hundreds/thousands of rounds pumped into him.

Skin is susceptible. Muscle is to dense it really isn't rocket science or anything.

-Pr-

StiltmanFTW
Eyes.

Neck.

Plenty of weak spots, he'd go down to someone like Deadshot in 2 panels.

EcstaticGrace
Above the Eye is a really susceptible place as well since it's really thin

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Eyes.

Neck.

Plenty of weak spots, he'd go down to someone like Deadshot in 2 panels.

You realise with how much you hate Aquaman, it's hard to guess if you're being serious or just being a dick.

tkitna
Is Arthur as strong as Wonder Man these days? I knew he was up there, but I haven't been keeping up with him.

riv6672

Thats usually the part i disagree with on someone's call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.