Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, General Grievous & Bodyguards vs TOR Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
A boarding party of TOR Sith arrive to assassinate the Count aboard the Malevolence. They arrive on board and slaughter their way through battle droids and Magnaguards alike. When they reach the bridge, however, they find that Dooku is flanked by his proteges Asajj Ventress and General Grievous, as well as two Magnaguards and six battle droids. Who prevails?

The TOR Sith are:

Darth Malgus, Darth Baras, Darth Angral, Adraas, 4 Sith Warriors

Nephthys
Malgus beats Dooku, Baras beats Ventress, GG probably loses to Angral and Adraas due to Force spam (I don't think he has a response to lightning) and the Warriors take out the droids.

SunRazer
His response is reaction time and holding up his lightsabers?

Nephthys
He can't draw the lightning into the blades. They'd just go around them.

SunRazer
How come that didn't happen in AotC or RotS or TOR or... just about every time that's ever happened?

Nephthys
Jedi can draw the lightning into the blade with the Force. Their defenses can be overloaded though. Like how Thanaton's lightsaber got disintegrated by Exal Kressh, or Malgus overloaded a Jedi's lightsaber defenses and started burning holes in him, or Vitiate demolishing the Strike Team.

SunRazer
That seems like their Force Lightning being greater than the other character's physical strength, which isn't the case here.

Nephthys
Except Aryn Leneer blocked a more powerful Malgus' lightning in midair. When the Zabrak Jedi tried that he got holes burnt into him.

SunRazer
That Zabrak's got shitty reaction speed/physical strength/lightsaber positioning then, doesn't he?

Nephthys
He had no issues with his strength. He kept his sabers in position the whole time, he just failed to contain the lightning and it went past his lightsabers and started blowing holes in him. In fact, he was able to walk forward through the lightning even as it burned him to try to get to Malgus. And he survived the attack. The guy was a beast.

He was also strong enough to parry Malgus' strikes. Clearly he was no weakling.

Syndicate
Is there a quote for force users using the force to contain force lightning?

Syndicate
Also can anybody get me RT's for Adraas, Baras and Angral?

carthage
Team 1 slaughters

Malgus needs better Sith for his teammates, Grievous and Ventress are already decent fights with the potential to stall him long enough for Dooku to SLaughter Angral and Baras

TOR Sith fodder warriors get ragdolled or annihilated by any of them seeing as how shit they did against Zallow. Also lmfao @ Angral or Baras killing Grievous with their shit force abilities, GG withstands the explosions of ships, reactor cores, and his armor can tank ship fire. He could probably solo Angral and Baras too tbh

TheNuisanceBird
Weather this is TCW or Legends Grievous decides this.

SunRazer
Let's make a round for Legends and a round for TCW Grievous.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Malgus beats Dooku, Baras beats Ventress, GG probably loses to Angral and Adraas due to Force spam (I don't think he has a response to lightning) and the Warriors take out the droids.

SunRazer
You really hate Dooku, don't you, Ant? Is this because I said Dooku slaughters Revan four years ago?

Nephthys
It's more like Malgus is superior in TK and lightning, he can maelstrom and his form is well suited to combatting Dooku. No way could Dooku replicate what Malgus did in the False Emperor fight.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's more like Malgus is superior in TK and lightning

Based on what?

Great.

Not only has Dooku faced worse, but he's also just plainly more skilled than Malgus.

No way can Malgus actually choke out the Consular and Knight and one other without raising a finger but not be able to kill any of them when they're helpless, lol. I take that stuff with a grain of salt - game mechanic fluff to make the bosses look like bosses.

Besides, at least Dooku isn't so stupid that he chases one person when he has the other three helplessly Choked + Lifted in the air. I mean, how hard can it be to plunge your saber into their hapless little bodies? But noooo, noooo, NOOO. I'm going to play duck, duck, goose with the last guy until I forget about the other three and they come back down. I'm then going to repeat that three more times, and I only realize my mistake when they use grenades + Force Push to knock me and my peanut-sized brain into the center of the space station. lmfao

carthage
Ventress and Grievous are skilled enough to make Malgus work for a victory, and none of his teammates are good enough to even beat Ventress/Grievous.

Dooku can deflect Malgus's lightning, has weathered TCW Anakin's assault, and is too powerful for Malgus to harm via the force.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
Ventress and Grievous are skilled enough to make Malgus work for a victory, and none of his teammates are good enough to even beat Ventress/Grievous.

Dooku can deflect Malgus's lightning, has weathered TCW Anakin's assault, and is too powerful for Malgus to harm via the force. Why can't Malgus one-shot Ventress with lightning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.