Rank these hypothetical/unknown characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
In terms of power.

Post galaxy-ritual Vitiate
Valley of the Jedi absorbed Jerec
Full-potential Anakin
The Terror from Beyond
The World Razor
Full Power Abeloth
Full-potential Galen Marek
Prime Yoda
Darth Yoda
Full-potential Maul
Full-potential Vader (post-Mustafar)
The Daughter (pre-pool/font)
Lord Nyax
UnuThul
Full-potential Ventress
Pre-Nathema Vitiate
Bedlam Spirits
EDIT: The Daughter
Darth Bane

|King Joker|
Didn't Dooku say that Ventress had the potential to surpass him in Dark Rendezvous, or something along those lines?

Nephthys
Post galaxy-ritual Vitiate would probably be at the top of the list, though I'm unsure of the Bedlam Spirits.

Syndicate
Originally posted by The Ellimist
In terms of power.

Full-potential Galen Marek

http://i42.tinypic.com/2612pky.jpg

hutchy1345
Darth Bane on top
Anakin full potential second

Trocity
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Darth Bane on top
Anakin full potential second

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Tondemonai
Ima do this in tiers

Top of the top: Vitiate, Zonakin, Abeloth (assuming her prime)

Top tier: Daughter, Bedlam Spirits

Way damn up there: Vader, World Razer, Terror From Beyond

Roughly on-par with Valkorion & Wankatine: Galen Marek, both Minch's, pre-pool Daughter

Roughly Rebels Vader tier: Bane (I assume you mean cannon)

Dooku tier: Maul, Ventress, pre-Narhema Vitiate

People I don't know enough about to rate: Unu'Thul, Nyax, Jarec

hutchy1345
Can someone remind me of vitiate's galaxy ritual?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jerec at the top.

Sinious
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Can someone remind me of vitiate's galaxy ritual? Well, if HoT didn't intervene, there is no confirmation on whether he'd eventually achieve what he wanted or not, but it was supposed to consume the entire life (even the stars) in the galaxy, making him locally omnipresent once life recycles (he said he'd be everything from an irrelevant farmer to an artist etc), and amped to an unimaginable level of power. Basically, it would be galaxy wide Natemha.

Now considering the size of the galaxy, and how much it would amp him, I'm not sure if there can be a character comparable to that level of power, unless you take the universal hype of characters like the Ones literally, which I don't, but I also doubt Vitiate could actually achieve what he wanted. I give his chances more credit, because it was stopped through a champion of the force who's prophecy was foreseen 300 years ago, and so it didn't end with Vitiate's own failure with the ritual.

The_Tempest
Hype is only literal if it's SWTOR/Vitiate hype smile

Sinious
Hardly what I said, but this is about Force Storms, isn't it? If it makes any difference, I think Sidious' "becoming everything" plan was more legit. smile

But why so emotional, Temp?

The_Tempest
It's definitely a better plan smile

Just poking fun at you for your shameless bias smile

Sinious
I think the OP automatically assumes Vitiate would succeed. I sticked to the context. Blame Eliminst.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.