Marvel team vs real world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Captain America
Winter Soldier
Crossbones
Black Panther
Hawkeye
Black Widow

In the real world, they are criminals. They rob banks, kill and assassinate, and many other violent crimes. What would be the least it would take to stop them? Dozens of policemen could not handle them. SWAT could not either, I would think. Would you need all SEAL teams and Delta Force? Several battalions of Army soldiers or Marines? More?

Round 1. The Marvel team is to be captured alive and prosecuted.
Round 2. Kill order is in effect.

Surtur
How can we answer this when we don't even know what Black Panthers feats are? The movie hasn't been officially released nationwide yet, that happens tomorrow.

Anyways, this team is seriously lacking in the amount of power they would need to never get captured or killed. Sooner or later they do go down, but yep it'd be best to send the best of the best after them.

Tattoos N Scars
Sorry forgot about BP. I already saw the film. Just take him out then.

Surtur
Are the forces after them willing to shoot to kill? Since while they are all incredibly skilled..they'd be kind of screwed if competent people with machine guns and shit were shooting at them.

Black Widow would only be able to strike so many sexy independent poses before getting shot in the face. Only question is how many flips will she do before she dies? I'm guessing like 53.

BruceSkywalker
nobody in the real world takes these guys down

FrothByte
It would be very hard to take them alive. You could probably gas them, but considering how strong and resourceful some of them are they could just easily escape the gassed vicinity.

If you want to kill them the best bet is to bomb their hideout... considering you're able to find them. They have some of the best spies, assassins and computer hackers available to them. Not going to be easy.

Surtur
If all else fails we could nuke them lol. That is technically a win.

Though one thing I think will reduce the effectiveness of this team is that they won't have access to the same level of technology that they do in their own universe.

TheGrat1
Airstrike ought to do it. A squadron of F-22s or a couple of Apache gunships would splatter them from 2 miles away.

FrothByte
Question is if we can find them. They have some high end spies and special ops members in that team. Plus a Wakandan prince with vast resources.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.