Terror bomb attack in Essen, Germany

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
The German officials suspect the attackers were influenced and/or part of the ISIS network in Europe.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/radical-islamists-behind-terror-attack-on-german-gurudwara/article8508729.ece

An explosion at a gurudwara in Germany’s Essen city was a “terror attack” carried out by radical Islamists, authorities have said for the first time, terming it as an “entirely new” strike targeting the Sikhs.

After the interrogation of two detained teenagers, the investigators hold the view that the blast was a “religious motivated terror of the Islamist scene”, Essen’s police commissioner Frank Richter said on Thursday.

http://www.thelocal.de/20160421/sikh-temple-bomb-attack-salafists-arrested-police

Police said on Thursday that two teenagers they have arrested in connection with a bomb attack on a Sikh temple in the western German city of Essen are linked to the Islamic fundamentalist scene there.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/23/sikh-temple-terror-attack-shows-isis-recruiting-minors/

The terror attack on a Sikh temple by the Islamic State shows the group is trying to recruit more and more under-age sympathizers.

Surtur
We all knew sooner or later something like this was coming. Thankfully nobody died. The two teens responsible should be put in prison for the rest of their lives. Let us all be glad these kids were super terrible at terroristing. Poor kids..they didn't even get to die for their nonexistent deity.

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
We all knew sooner or later something like this was coming. Thankfully nobody died. The two teens responsible should be put in prison for the rest of their lives. Let us all be glad these kids were super terrible at terroristing. Poor kids..they didn't even get to die for their nonexistent deity.
Yeah, it's good that noone was killed there. On the other hand, I agree that the wave of terror attacks like that may be on the rise in Germany.

Also, these punks need to be treated harshly for what they did and intended to do.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stigma
Also, these punks need to be treated harshly for what they did and intended to do.

It would be awesome if they fed them nothing but pork in prison. I've said this before: they don't care about their own lives or the lives of other people. All they care about is their religion, so we need to start hitting them where it hurts. I want comical drawings of Muhammad tatooed onto these prisoners. I want pictures of their wives/sisters/mothers on the news..but in the photo's they should have nothing on their heads(that ticks them off too). I don't care if you have to photoshop these pictures.

Stigma
It would be awesome if they fed them nothing but pork in prison.
Nah, that would be inhumane. And we all know how concerned with human rights ISIS followers are.

I want comical drawings of Muhammad tatooed onto these prisoners.
On their foreheads, Inglorious basterds style thumb up

Surtur
Sub-humans shouldn't be treated humanely anyways. I'd treat a honey badger better then I'd treat a terrorist, and honey badgers are evil little shits.

Flyattractor
But we have to be nice to Criminals and Terrorists of al kinds.

They vote Democrat.

Stigma
Originally posted by Flyattractor
But we have to be nice to Criminals and Terrorists of al kinds.
We can always provide them with a safe space... on death row. thumb up

Surtur
Well we treat terrorists very very well in this country. You see we tend not to execute them on sight. So we end up treating these people far far better then they deserve, and even sometimes we treat them better then some of our own citizens.

Anyways, I wonder if it's possible any of the refugee's that came into Germany joined up with ISIS?

Bardock42
Are you quoting Trump?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bardock42
Are you quoting Trump?

Not that I know of, but could you answer the question?

Nuke Nixon
Anyways, I wonder if it's possible any of the refugee's that came into Germany joined up with ISIS?

Any...? LMAO, ALL of them.

Tattoos N Scars
I would just strap them to a couple ICBM's and send them started on the hajj to Mecca.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.