Anakin Skywalker vs. Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Feats for Anakin that compare to beating powerhouses like Aryn Leneer?

Syndicate
Malgus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malgus realizes what it truly means to be one with the force.

The Ellimist
According to Nick Gillard and the RotS novelization, Anakin is debatably the most powerful Jedi to his point in history, he slaughters.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anakin is in the same tier as Darth Caedus. smile

Syndicate
:P

Syndicate
Come on guys. Let's keep the trollishness in SWTOR and the Bane Era. Don't infect PT.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, seriously. Anakin is way better than Malgus.

Aurbere
Skywalker. No doubt.

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, seriously. Anakin is way better than Malgus.

Oh... So those are your actual thoughts...

Aurbere
How exactly does Malgus go about winning, Syndicate? erm

Syndicate
I can't get into this right now Aurb. Going to the dentist and then B&N.

Suffice it to say the only area I think Anakin surpasses Malgus in is skill and even that's not by too much.

I'll go into detail when I get back this evening.

DarthAnt66
Anakin is in the same tier as Darth Caedus. smile
Basically. thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Syndicate
I can't get into this right now Aurb. Going to the dentist and then B&N.

Suffice it to say the only area I think Anakin surpasses Malgus in is skill and even that's not by too much.

I'll go into detail when I get back this evening.

I'm actually not trolling. Anakin actually does have those accolades - Nick calls him "the most powerful Jedi of all time", and the RotS novelization says he's the strongest and fastest Jedi "maybe of any generation". He tools Dooku, turning him into "a joke", and quite frankly Dooku's dueling feats and accolades vastly outstrip Malgus's.

Anakin shitstomps.

ILS
Come on guys. Let's keep the trollishness in SWTOR and the Bane Era. Don't infect PT. Originally posted by Syndicate
Oh... So those are your actual thoughts... Bruh, you've asserted faaaaaaaaar more outlandish shit. Anakin would take this fight without question. smile

MythLord
Annie, unquestionably.

Nephthys
Malgus.

Darth Thor
Skywalker for a solid victory

The Ellimist
Anakin by canon > HoT > Malgus.

NewGuy01
Oh... So those are your actual thoughts...

thumb up

Anakin spanks him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Anakin > HoT

lmfao @ the Anakin lowballing.

NewGuy01
ikr

Syndicate
Originally posted by ILS
Bruh, you've asserted faaaaaaaaar more outlandish shit. Anakin would take this fight without question. smile

When I was serious? Eh.

Syndicate
Alright Aurb what did you want me to elaborate on?

carthage
Malgus dies

Aurbere
Alright Aurb what did you want me to elaborate on?

How does Malgus win?

|King Joker|
tk feats of anakjn's that match malguss's ?

carthage
Some of his OCW comic stuff was pretty insane like manipulating that dreadnought and crushing huge Spider droids. He also shattered a dome in Labyrinth of Evil, the exact dimensions escape me at the moment

Aurbere
Originally posted by |King Joker|
tk feats of anakjn's that match malguss's ?

Should be the other way around, because Malgus' TK is not that great.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dooku's TK was a joke to Anakin. Malgus stands no chance.

|King Joker|
I was kidding

Aurbere
I was kidding

I know, hon. I just had to. stick out tongue

Syndicate
Originally posted by Aurbere
How does Malgus win?

Superior physicals. Superior power. Comparable skill.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Prove his superiority in any of those regards.

Aurbere
Superior physicals. Superior power. Comparable skill.

Based on, based on, and based on? Details, man, details.

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
Some of his OCW comic stuff was pretty insane like manipulating that dreadnought and crushing huge Spider droids. He also shattered a dome in Labyrinth of Evil, the exact dimensions escape me at the moment

The dome was about 300 meters tall I believe with the same circumference. It should be noted that he was in an enraged state and a short time before he couldn't even blow a blast door open. Neither demonstration of his power are his average of course. His OCW feats are likely not replicatable in combat with another force user given the focus required to pull them off.

Syndicate
Prove his superiority in any of those regards.

First off I'll revise my statement of Malgus having superior power to having more consistent power.

I'd say being able to choke either the HoT who ragdolled a weakened Vitiate or Nox who did the same to Thanaton is impressive enough to warrant placing Malgus above Anakin along with Anakin's own inconsistency.

In regards to physicals I'll just briefly cover each category. For durability he's tanked grenades, rockets, blunt force trauma, buildings and cliffs being collapsed on him, physical strikes, force pushes/waves, blasters, etc. Strength I'd say they're probably even. Agility would go to Anakin. Endurance I'd say they're probably even.

In regards to skill I'd say his various accolades and apparently fighting flawlessly against the Strike Team in HoT's opinion is good enough to place him around Anakin's level as a duelist.

The Ellimist
Anakin's dominating Dooku and GOAT accolades >>

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by carthage

Yep. In canon he's Forced pushed a downed AT-TE into a group of droids as well as breaking Dooku's Force wall in the ROTS comic adaption although he was enraged when the Count RFBed Kenobi.

SunRazer
Anakin rips him apart.

NewGuy01
Link to the AT-TE feat? It's not really among his best but I've never seen it before.

Syndicate
I don't have the quote on me but I have the passage in the novel. I'll post it in the morning.

NewGuy01
A novel? I had assumed TCW ngl.

NewGuy01
First off I'll revise my statement of Malgus having superior power to having more consistent power.

Not really. He consistently only uses basic applications of TK in most of his fights. The exceptions are generally when he's pissed off, just like Anakin.

Game mechanics are non-canon. Several warrior-type NPC's can choke the PC; if Malgus doing it can be considered canonical, so can several other nobodies (like Darth Soverus). If that's all true, then it's not really all that impressive in the first place.

Nice cherry picking there, but that quote from the HoT only appears if the Knight PC defeats him alone. If the Hero can beat him alone, Malgus isn't nearly as impressive as Dooku, let alone Anakin.

ILS
thumb up

ILS
Though I'm sure Anakin would have issues. Malgus' feats are pretty good, and Palpatine thought him strong enough to feature in the Book of Sith, and that Vader could learn from him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He got solo'd by HoT tho

ILS
Good for HoT

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Weakling

Nephthys
He got solo'd by HoT tho

Not canonically.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
Not canonically.

Right, because canon is the one where he Chokes HoT, Barsen'thor and one of the others without raising a finger, but instead of choosing to impale his helpless victims, he plays duck-duck-goose with the last non-Force sensitive, and he does something along these lines four bloody times and then gets knocked into the reactor.

It's a choice between Malgus losing to HoT solo or Malgus having brain cancer, Alzheimer's and every other mental disease in the book rolled into one.

Even if the Strike Team thing is canon, that only means Malgus was beaten by one, not that it required every ounce of their strength to take him down.

Beniboybling
Or game mechanics are non-canon, and that's not how the fight occured. erm

On the other hand, Malgus did canonically bring them to their knees with his lightning, and blow them away with his TK.

Nephthys
Considering it's stated that a team was sent to confront him, yes. no expression

Him doing it multiple times is likely a gaming abstraction, yes. Him doing it is a scripted event though. By the rules of this forum it's a valid feat. And it's moronic to think that he choked out both Force users at once and one of the others but not the last muggle. Theres no reason he couldn't choke them too really. Also him choking the HoT and Barsen'thor is ridiculous by itself. Obviously if he choked 3 of them it would be both muggles and 1 Jedi/Sith.

SunRazer
Considering it's stated that a team was sent to confront him, yes. no expression

Him doing it multiple times is likely a gaming abstraction, yes. Him doing it is a scripted event though. By the rules of this forum it's a valid feat. And it's moronic to think that he choked out both Force users at once and one of the others but not the last muggle. Theres no reason he couldn't choke them too really. Also him choking the HoT and Barsen'thor is ridiculous by itself. Obviously if he choked 3 of them it would be both muggles and 1 Jedi/Sith.

Actually, he takes turns, so everybody gets choked and everybody gets to be the goose that he chases. The point is - the game mechanics are stupid and not worth taking into consideration. As a consequence, the only thing we know is that Malgus loses to them. Him hitting them with Lightning and TK is supposed to be them being off-guard, because it's pretty stupid for him to be able to do this to them with their defenses up.

So yeah, the only thing we know is that he lost to them. Not a big deal.

Nephthys
I already said it was a gaming abstraction that he does it multiple times, but not that he does it at all. And I said that it is a 100% valid feat according to the rules of the forum. End of discussion.

SunRazer
I already said it was a gaming abstraction that he does it multiple times, but not that he does it at all. And I said that it is a 100% valid feat according to the rules of the forum. End of discussion.

You just said it's outrageous.

Anyway, I know it happens, I'm just saying it's not worth taking into consideration. Or, we can accept it - and my verdict will change to: Malgus Chokes Anakin but gets distracted by R2 and chases him around (unsuccessfully). He then drops Anakin, who proceeds to kill him in combat.

The Ellimist
^ laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
Commander Jensyn, a jedi, also Choked all the (more powerful) Imperial protagonists on a dark side nexus. So him >>> Malgus thumb up

NewGuy01
The same dumb back and forths you get in every Malgus thread. Game mechanics aren't canon. Having a boss fight with repetitive stages doesn't imply canonicity. Several boss battles with much weaker Force users than Malgus include similar stages, Darth Soverus being the prime example.

Even if you were to assume that all of the relevant warrior bosses ragdoll the players--which would dramatically reduce the impressiveness of the individual feats via the Kenobi syndrome--it's still unusable by virtue of the lack of information. If assuming a team battle, we don't know who was ragdolled, whether or not they were even among the protags (as Freshest has aptly pointed out in past threads), or what the circumstances were. For all we know we could be looking at a Ventress/Savage situation. If assuming a solo battle, then it's entirely irrelevant considering he still lost to a protag in a one on one bout.

There's no winning for you here. Give it up already.

Beniboybling
"By the rules of this forum" Lmao Neph, you mean the subjective opinions of yourself and Ant?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Beniboybling
"By the rules of this forum" Lmao, you mean the subjective opinions of yourself and Ant?

No, I mean that we have a video game section and that's what the rules are.

NewGuy01
This is not the video game section.

The Ellimist
Neph and Ant getting wrecked tbh

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This is not the video game section.

And yet we're discussing video games.

The Ellimist
Lmao

The_Tempest
And yet we're discussing video games.

We discuss movies here too. Do the rules of the movie forum magically take precedence?

lmao

Beniboybling
Here's a novel idea, lets employ the rules of SW canon. laughing out loud

Aurbere
No.

|King Joker|
The same dumb back and forths you get in every Malgus thread. Game mechanics aren't canon. Having a boss fight with repetitive stages doesn't imply canonicity. Several boss battles with much weaker Force users than Malgus include similar stages, Darth Soverus being the prime example.

Even if you were to assume that all of the relevant warrior bosses ragdoll the players--which would dramatically reduce the impressiveness of the individual feats via the Kenobi syndrome--it's still unusable by virtue of the lack of information. If assuming a team battle, we don't know who was ragdolled, whether or not they were even among the protags (as Freshest has aptly pointed out in past threads), or what the circumstances were. For all we know we could be looking at a Ventress/Savage situation. If assuming a solo battle, then it's entirely irrelevant considering he still lost to a protag in a one on one bout.

There's no winning for you here. Give it up already. Nicely said.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
We discuss movies here too. Do the rules of the movie forum magically take precedence?

lmao

I can't think of what rules would differ or apply tbh. When we're discussing the validity of feats with regards to games and we have a game section that clearly answers the question, why would they not apply? It's a damn sight better than someone declaring gameplay mechanics and just neener neener'ing until everyone stops responding.

If you don't want to use the rules, then how about we just go to the alternative:

You: "It's gameplay mechanics."

Me: "No."

You: "Yes."

You: "Yes."

etc.

Here's a novel idea, lets employ the rules of SW canon. laughing out loud

SW canon state that gameplay mechanics aren't canon. What we're discussing is what qualifies as gameplay mechanics. The forum rules establish that. SW canon is still being applied. It's not an exclusive thing bro.

The_Tempest
Just last night you and Ant both admitted to employing the so-called "Neener-neener" method to stuff you don't like.

Not sure why this would be any different tbh.

The Ellimist
Jensyn is Revan tier confirmed.

Nephthys
Just last night you and Ant both admitted to employing the so-called "Neener-neener" method to stuff you don't like.

Not sure why this would be any different tbh.

That's up to you man.

Beniboybling
@Neph, and its been pretty well established why this is obviously a gameplay mechanic, to which you've responded with some disparate allusion to who knows what that doesn't change the facts at all.

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure Sunrazer conceded to me that the feat does take place actually. So, don't know what you're on about.

The_Tempest
I think there's a reason the SWTOR group has been getting reamed, disrespected by even its most capable members.

I think we can safely conclude that they've been defeated in every meaningful way. 👍

The Ellimist
Also Anakin would crush the protags anyway. thumb up

Beniboybling
I'm pretty sure Sunrazer conceded to me that the feat does take place actually. So, don't know what you're on about. I'm talking about what Sas said, and in general, your steady mental decline. smile

Nephthys
I'm talking about what Sas said, and in general, your steady mental decline. smile

Saying something isn't the same as establishing it. I haven't responded to him yet because I have other interests in mind for today and don't wish to get into a serious discussion that would take effort. As for my "decline", again, other interests have taken my attention lately. It will return in time.

The Ellimist
He's talking about your cognitive ability, not your interest. thumb up

Nephthys
They're linked. My lack of interest and time has led to less effort in my responses. My mind is consumed by obsession atm.

Beniboybling
Your mental decline has been going on for sometime now Neph, this is not a new development. smile

Nephthys
You wound me.

Beniboybling
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1341734200.gif

The_Tempest
Neph, do you think there is any truth to the notion that you're extremely biased? Consider that it's an accusation levied at you by not just your opponents, but also nominal allies: 'Strap, Skillz, and others.

Even you and Ant, until recently, had little respect for one another as debaters. Combined with what you said last night with Ant, what's your current situation with respect to the SWVF?

NewGuy01
so are we all agreed sas wins and annie is god

The Ellimist
I'm still gaffawing at Ant's speech about how my arguments are meaningless because everything's already been said and nobody cares. Like he and Neph have some of the worst irony detectors I've ever seen.

Nephthys
Neph, do you think there is any truth to the notion that you're extremely biased? Consider that it's an accusation levied at you by not just your opponents, but also nominal allies: 'Strap, Skillz, and others.

Even you and Ant, until recently, had little respect for one another as debaters. Combined with what you said last night with Ant, what's your current situation with respect to the SWVF?

http://media0.giphy.com/media/qmfpjpAT2fJRK/giphy.gif

My current situation is that I'm very tired and all out of shits. Weak attempt to bother me tho.

Beniboybling
so are we all agreed sas wins and annie is god yes

|King Joker|
so are we all agreed sas wins and annie is god ahsoka > rots skywalker canonically

The Ellimist
This is Legends.

|King Joker|
ahsoka transcends continuities

The Ellimist
Your face transcends continuities.

NewGuy01
ahsoka > rots skywalker canonically

Unfortunately, we already have a statement from Filoni that states that Ahsoka absolutely can't beat Anakin Skywalker one on one. Her relation to him is the source of her strength.

|King Joker|
I was kidding

NewGuy01
https://espngrantland.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/tumblr_m9j7j95oq01qzeg2so2_250.gif

The Ellimist
Neph's alliance with Ant should reduce Ant's credibility a few orders of magnitude. thumb up

Syndicate
A novel? I had assumed TCW ngl.

It's the novelization of the TCW movie.

"Anakin let instinct take over and he was instantly between the stricken AT-TE and the advancing droids, using the fallen vehicle for cover while he deflected small cannon rounds. From the corner of his eye, he saw four white shapes stagger clear, two of them dragging another man. Five. The turret gunner was vaporized. That left one of the crew. Flames now licked from the hatch.

"Sir..."

"Run. I'll hold them. Anyone alive inside?"

Dumb question, but I need to know. "Negative, sir."

"Get going. Count of three." Anakin bobbed up from behind the walker and was greeted by a hail of blasterfire. "Three!" he yelled, swinging at the bolts.

The men sprinted for the door, plunging into the acrid black smoke that now filled the courtyard. It was some kind of cover for a few seconds. Anakin saw the droids, hampered by their own debris, and his eyes went to the blazing carcass of the AT-TE.

Just do it. Adrenaline fueled him. He sent the wreckage skidding across the ground with a massive Force push. The kinetic force of the impact and the sheet of flame released when it slammed into the droid ranks had the effect of a bomb going off. Then another explosion-the walker's magazine, probably-sent a fireball soaring into the air."

Syndicate
Not really. He consistently only uses basic applications of TK in most of his fights. The exceptions are generally when he's pissed off, just like Anakin.

Game mechanics are non-canon. Several warrior-type NPC's can choke the PC; if Malgus doing it can be considered canonical, so can several other nobodies (like Darth Soverus). If that's all true, then it's not really all that impressive in the first place.

Nice cherry picking there, but that quote from the HoT only appears if the Knight PC defeats him alone. If the Hero can beat him alone, Malgus isn't nearly as impressive as Dooku, let alone Anakin.

Before his fight with Kao Cen Darach and Satele Shan ( when he was still an apprentice ) he cleared a cave of multiple tons of rubble. In the novel Decieved he shakes an enourmous transport merely with his rage. By False Emperor he's dominating protagonists with ease. I'd say that's a pretty stead progressing of power.

I count unchangeable actions/cutscenes as usable. Can you provide the video and time stamp for these NPC's accomplishing such? If these actions occurred and were unchangeable no matter player choice or were a cut scene then jolly for them I say. It doesn't take way the protagonists accomplishments or the impressiveness of accomplishing such an impressive feat.

Not cherry picking. Just reading over the respect thread. I don't really care to waste my time playing SWTOR. If the RT has inaccurate information take your complaints up with the person that made it.

NewGuy01
It's not exactly anything game-changing, but I'm curious; what's this from? I don't remember all that much content on Malgus prior to the Return trailer.

Is his rage supposed to make that more impressive? That's about as dumb as me wording the LoE feat as "Anakin collapsed a 30x90 meter dome merely with his voice".

Dominating protagonists? You mean pushing them a few meters away? I mean, it's not bad... But he did lose that fight, so I'm going to have to call your claim that he can dominate them with ease into question.

Don't pair "unchangeable factors" and "cutscenes" together as if they're the same thing; they're not.

The fact that there are repeating stages in the boss fight doesn't mean they're not game mechanics, also. Another thing in boss fights that is unchangeable is the fact that they have enough HP to be able to tank whacking them with a lightsaber for half an hour. If you agree that's ridiculous to take as a canonical representation of their abilities, then why is this any different? I'm only asking you to stay consistent. Boss battles are designed to be challenging and dynamic for the players, not to accurately represent the events of the story; obviously a boss that died after receiving a single lightsaber blow like they would realistically wouldn't make for much of a fight.

Even if you were stuck in the mind set that they are valid, I also listed another dozen reasons why they're still not practically useful in a debate in the other thread. Or maybe somewhere else in this one, I honestly can't recall.

That sounds like a lot of work, please have some mercy on us mobile users.

Fair enough, I understand the difference between ignorance and shady logic. thumb up

Syndicate
I don't care to respond to this tonight and I'm going up to the mountains for 3 days.

Don't expect a response till I get back.

Syndicate
Ew.

steady progression*

My grammar sickens me almost as much as not being able to edit after a few minutes.

Syndicate

NewGuy01
Don't have time to reply to this in full at the moment, but "The Third Lesson" is after the "Hope" trailer, not before "Return".

Syndicate
Ah, fair enough. I was told it was before by someone I've long forgotten.

FreshestSlice
Considering Malgus choking out all the protags is a complete and utter gameplay mechanic, not sure why we should take it seriously.

Syndicate
It's an unchangeable mechanic. Scale it to a realistic portrayal and you're fine.

FreshestSlice
No, it's just a gameplay mechanic. Four people there? Three people are disabled. Three? Two. And so on. It has no basis in anything concrete. The fact that it always happens does not make something legitimate.

The Ellimist
The ground is immune to lightsaber blows. Adamantium dirt confirmed.

Syndicate
It is and it's also something that occurs every single time.

Is there any confirmation of how many people Malgus actually faced in the canon version of events? I had thought he'd always faced the team of 4.

NTJack0
Malgus better have brought lube, Anakin is going in dry.

FreshestSlice

And? Again, something always happening does not make something "canon." Most enemies always use every attack in their arsenal. That is how video games work.

No, and there is basis for as little as one. There is nothing concrete about the setting, but given this has no evidence anywhere outside of scripts, it's not really a basis to judge Malgus.

Syndicate
I'm not saying a character using their powers in a gameplay fight makes it canon I'm saying events that occur every single time without fail.

Fair enough. I guess we'll ignore his FE showing since they can vary then.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Considering Malgus choking out all the protags is a complete and utter gameplay mechanic, not sure why we should take it seriously.

Proof that it's a gameplay mechanic?

Is there any confirmation of how many people Malgus actually faced in the canon version of events? I had thought he'd always faced the team of 4.

Only an idiot would think anything less than the 4 man protag strike team. It's the obvious intention.

And it is stated to be a team.

Syndicate
Can I get the quote for where it says its a team?

The Ellimist
Anakin SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Syndicate
Nah. I'd still hold to all the statements I posted earlier even without the FE feats.

The Ellimist
Anakin is considered to be the most powerful Jedi "of his generation, maybe any generation."

Nephthys
Malgus was a little bit before Anakin's generation iirc.

The Ellimist
no expression

It is true, then. Your decline into mental dysfunction is complete.

Syndicate
Anakin is considered to be the most powerful Jedi "of his generation, maybe any generation."

I'm pretty sure that's referring to potential given characters like Yoda still being active in that era.

In regards to potential I'd say he's definitely the most powerful of any era but in regards to actual combative effectiveness I don't think it's quite as clear.

The Ellimist
It also says he's the strongest and fastest. Were it a matter of potential, there would be no "maybe".

Syndicate
It also says he's the strongest and fastest. Were it a matter of potential, there would be no "maybe".

Well then the quote is blatantly wrong unfortunately.

Yoda is more powerful and faster then him by this point. :I

Nephthys
Yoda isn't a member of Anakin's generation. And the "maybe any generation" is so blatantly a "theres no maybe, he ain't" so it's barely worth considering.

no expression

It is true, then. Your decline into mental dysfunction is complete.

Ellimist mad. Ellimist words.

See buddy, these are called jokes. They're meant to illicit joy from people. Can you feel joy?

Lord Stark
Well then the quote is blatantly wrong unfortunately.

Yoda is more powerful and faster then him by this point. :I

No but the hype is there. Even Mace recognizes that he is potentially the most powerful Jedi alive.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Lord Stark
No but the hype is there. Even Mace recognizes that he is potentially the most powerful Jedi alive.

But given we know he's not does it matter? I couldn't give a hootinanny about hype.

Syndicate
Alright. Going to the mountains. See you all in a few days.

Beniboybling
I hope you get lost. smile

Aurbere
thumb up

MythLord
I hope you get lost. smile
Or at least loses the part of his brain that requires debating Star Wars... I need someone to talk shit about other franchises with :P

Nephthys
Originally posted by Lord Stark

Which is idiotic because Anakin is nowhere near Yoda.

The Ellimist

Dat circular logic

NewGuy01
Their respective performances against Dooku tell a different story.

Nephthys
This Anakin wank is unreal. Now he's comparable to Yoda. O_o

Lord Stark

I agree. I'm just pointing it out.

FreshestSlice
Proof that it's a gameplay mechanic?

It's determined completely by gameplay. That's the definition of a gameplay mechanic.

My opinion>yours.

When? I remember something online saying "The Empire and Republic send their greatest heroes," but nothing about "heroes" confronting Malak or anything about a strike team or certain numbers. Just you saying it's so to wank.

SIDIOUS 66

There's no winning for you here. Give it up already.

Freshest agrees with this? I could have sworn he used to be against this line of thought when I would argue this very same point. Maybe he changed his mind, or perhaps I'm mistaken him for someone else.

Regardless, very well put, Sauce . That was spicy. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I could have sworn he used to be against this line of thought when I would argue this very same point.
That's probably the reason.

Beniboybling
This Anakin wank is unreal. Now he's comparable to Yoda. O_o Neph admits he is powerless against it. Where is your Godlander now. smile

Nephthys
https://m.popkey.co/21219b/Vqmm_f-maxage-0.gif

Don't mistake bafflement for powerlessness. I had no idea the wank had gotten this insane.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

I like the sig/avatar. Though it's ultimately an inferior incarnation. smile

FreshestSlice
He wants you to be who you were. To regress.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The answer is no.

SIDIOUS 66

Unlike you, he doesn't strike me as someone who would argue against someone he automatically wants to disagree with regardless of what it's about.

You do that a lot. Probably why you get owned most of the time. I was thinking it's because you need a translator to translate the point for you lol. I think it's both.

DarthAnt66
You can't really talk about people "owning" me anymore after how badly I crushed you on Dooku v. Revan. laughing out loud

Keep denying that happened though. It makes it more entertaining for everyone else (especially me).

SIDIOUS 66
You can't really talk about people "owning" me anymore after how badly I crushed you on Dooku v. Revan. laughing out loud

Getting anything across to you is like talking to someone who doesn't speak my language but harder. I don't call it a debate when I can't get past the first point with you. I doubt the debate you keep bringing up lasted me about 2 or 3 posts so in a way I guess you did win tho, depending on what you were competing for. Last word perhaps.

Beniboybling
Keep denying that happened though. It makes it more entertaining for everyone else (especially actually just me).

Emperordmb
Not really just him tbh

FreshestSlice
Personally, I was more impressed with one-shotting Stigma than bullying S66 again.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Getting anything across to you is like talking to someone who doesn't speak my language but harder.
That's generally because I'm that much better than you in everything.

Obviously.

That just means you're terrible. We established that already a while ago though.

It was the focal point of a thirteen page discussion. laughing out loud

There's no hiding from something the entire forum saw.

Hardly. You got "the last word" trying to defend your humiliation. It was great.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>