Romanian Hacker Admits Hacking Clinton Private Email Server

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
He has already been extradited to the US to face charges for hacking many political elites private information. And will be interrogated by the FBI under the current Clinton Email FBI investigation.

http://gawker.com/hacker-guccifer-claims-he-broke-into-hillary-clintons-e-1774786170

Surtur

HulkIsHulk
Maybe he's that good lol. They'll now probably use him to hack the opposition's accounts

Time-Immemorial

Stigma
I actually hacked Hillary's email too. My eyes bleed till this day from what I've seen there.

Time-Immemorial
It's a fairly valid point that now Clinton can be blackmailed. No pun intended.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stigma
I actually hacked Hillary's email too. My eyes bleed till this day from what I've seen there.

I once suffered from hysterical blindness for 13 days when I accidentally pictured Hilary naked. Those were some dark times for me, which I suspect partially had to do with the hysterical blindness. My soul felt dark too, probably similar to how one feels after creating a horcrux.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/04/romanian-hacker-guccifer-breached-clinton-server-it-was-easy.html

So this guy is going to be her doom, the feds already have him in custody.

He says "Breaching her Email account was easy."

Shes ****ed.

He is being charged by the FBI for hacking her email which means her story and everyone else's here story like Adams that it was never breached just fell flat on their face.

Im laughing at the stupidity because she lied to everyone and now this guy has called her out, and guess what, people are still going to say she did nothing wrong and her email was never breached.

Time-Immemorial

Surtur
I would love to believe these investigations will cost her the nomination, but I don't want to get my hopes up. You know how people say Trump can get away with saying anything? It seems the Clintons can't do that, but what they can do is face little to no repercussions for their seemingly shady behavior.

Time-Immemorial
Trump isn't committing multiple felonies and crimes against the state.

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
I would love to believe these investigations will cost her the nomination, but I don't want to get my hopes up. You know how people say Trump can get away with saying anything? It seems the Clintons can't do that, but what they can do is face little to no repercussions for their seemingly shady behavior.
Same here.

The establishment that Hillary embodies is hated precisely because of that: shady behavior, possibly committing crrimes and covering it up. uhuh

Time-Immemorial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.