Senator Armstrong vs Greed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Armstrong from MGRR.

VS

Greed from FMA:BH.

.Bloodlusted.

.They have some knowledge about each other.

Can Armstrong break Greed's "ultimate shield", or he will break his hands punching him.

Who wins and why?

RadZoa
Hmmm Greed really isn't on Armstrong's level. Bradley was able to lob his arm off easily so imagine Armstrong will probably one shot Greed where as Greed has no way of harming Armstrong outside of hitting so fast that his nanomachines can't form in time. I don't recall how fast Greed is though

Solid47
Originally posted by RadZoa
Hmmm Greed really isn't on Armstrong's level. Bradley was able to lob his arm off easily so imagine Armstrong will probably one shot Greed where as Greed has no way of harming Armstrong outside of hitting so fast that his nanomachines can't form in time. I don't recall how fast Greed is though
Didn't Bradley cut unarmored part of Greed's arm? And with Ling's body he was able to keep up against Bradley, who was a casual bullettimer and managed to cut a tank shell in half.

KingD19
Raiden is much faster than that, and far stronger. And for a good portion of the fight Armstrong beat him like he was a communist.

NemeBro
Armstrong would punch Greed's fully armoured head clean off.

There isn't a single character in FMA as strong as Raiden, much less Armstrong. Sloth can shove tanks around. Raiden can lift and toss gigantic mechas.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro

There isn't a single character in FMA as strong as Raiden, much less Armstrong. Sloth can shove tanks around. Raiden can lift and toss gigantic mechas.

Plus he could break the president in half with his bare hands. smile

cdtm
v=Kj4XenU6tyI

RadZoa
The only one's I can see in FMAB beating Armstrong are Pride, Father and maybe Hoenheim

SquallX
The only one's I can see in FMAB beating Armstrong are Pride, Father and maybe Hoenheim

No.

Jmanghan

There isn't a single character in FMA as strong as Raiden, much less Armstrong. Sloth can shove tanks around. Raiden can lift and toss gigantic mechas. Ed couldn't even stand with Greed until he was weakened.

SquallX
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ed couldn't even stand with Greed until he was weakened.

What's your point?

Are you putting Ed in the same league as Armstrong?

RadZoa
Originally posted by SquallX
No. I'm pretty sure they'd push his shit in pretty badly, especially Father and Hoenheim. The look on his face when his nano machines get turned into dust would be priceless.

NemeBro
The only one's I can see in FMAB beating Armstrong are Pride, Father and maybe Hoenheim Pride no, Father and Hohenheim maybe. He couldn't really kill them, but weirdly enough they never demonstrate Scar's ability to deconstruct human beings. Though in Hohenheim's case it is likely due to his character more than anything else. If we assume they could (and tbh I don't know why they couldn't, since Ed could transmute Greed's ultimate shield), they would win if they used it on him, yes.

Father with both all the souls of Amnestris and Truth would stomp though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SquallX
What's your point?

Are you putting Ed in the same league as Armstrong? Yes.

NemeBro
Yes. lol

cdtm
Ed's transmutation IS a pretty plot devicey weapon..

No real reason to believe nanite's confer transmutation immunity.

NemeBro
Armstrong is fast enough to decapitate any FMA character before they can do a single attack.

He only has problems when he faces someone who can survive that attack.

cdtm
Armstrong is fast enough to decapitate any FMA character before they can do a single attack.

He only has problems when he faces someone who can survive that attack.

True. And I haven't read the manga or seen the anime remake.

In the original anime, he was transmuting walls fast enough to block gattling gun fire, though.

KingD19
So he quickly transmutes a wall...and when he can't see Armstrong on the other side, he smashes through the wall and beats Ed to death with the rubble.

And Armstrong was fast enough to fight Jetstream Sam and Raiden. No one in FMA is even near them.

cdtm
Yeah, but Armstrong fought them mostly on durability and strength.. He didn't really seem nearly as fast as Raiden.

The battle even had set piece moments where you wailed on him, non stop, and he just tanked it until you wore yourself out..

RadZoa
Armstrong isn't fast in terms of reflexes and maneuvering, he's fast in the sense that a Rhino is where he can charge someone linearly. Raiden and Sam are both faster than he is and both of them showed that they can hurt Armstrong by hitting him where his nano machines haven't harden.

StealthRanger
>even though Raiden and Sam couldn't speedblitz him and he was able to react to and counter their attacks
>not fast

Sam had some trigger system built into his sheath and Raiden beat Armstrong by wearing him down until he ran out of energy

RadZoa
lol what a retard, Raiden was beating his ass in H2H and was clearly faster than Armstrong was, they were clearly shown to be hitting him so fast that his nano machines couldn't form in time.,

Walk a way, I've already owned you several times over the years, it lost it's appeal a long time ago.

RadZoa
Maybe in a year or so I'll come back and smack you tards around a bit again but for right now I need a loooong break away from the internet

Nusa105
Dunno about Greed but from what i've heard, Armstrong wins

StealthRanger
lol what a retard, Raiden was beating his ass in H2H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPD5q6DC43M

Not by any significant margin to the point where it's worth discussing, much less to the point where it's any kind of gamechanger

Guess that's why Armstrong got massacred in the first millisecond of his fight with Sam and he never fought Raiden in the main ga.... oh hold up

Only Sam did, and that was with his sheath mechanism, every other time his HF Blade bounced off him harmlessly

Go troll and downplay some place else

Jmanghan
Which Armstrong???

The Armstrong from FMA???.... Right...?

Jmanghan
I didn't read the OP.

There's a character named Armstrong in FMA.

cdtm
I didn't read the OP.

There's a character named Armstrong in FMA.

v=Rep9nVnYPSE

Rising Armstrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.