Revan & Bane vs Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
This one's a treat for all the hardcore fans of these characters.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Fight takes place in the Alderaan Civil War warzone from SWTOR. Combatants start on opposite ends of the map. Morals off, bloodlusted.

carthage
Bane is a weak link

Revan can't carry him and loses

SunRazer
Anyone else?

Syndicate
I actually think it's a good fight. While Exar Kun is the most powerful here I believe Ulic to be the weakest. Revan can probably hold Kun off long enough for Bane to defeat Ulic.

Syndicate
I think Team 2 takes sabers.

I think Team 1 takes Force.

I think Team 1 can take it all out though it'd be a close thing.

ILS
Great fight, can probably go either way.

Though it's basically a feat wanking contest since there's nothing else to imply who's better than who. I know that's how most threads are but this in particular has people who are for all intents and purposes pretty close to each other.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1, probably.

SunRazer
If Bane fought Kun and Revan took on Qel-Droma, which match-up would finish first?

Fated Xtasy
Bane andKun would go on for a while but Kun wins the end.

With that said, Revan is going to undoubtedly beat Ulic in a contest of Force Ability(I'd say sabers is a close one but ultimately I'm undecided) faster than Kun would beat Bane.

|King Joker|
I'd say Team 1 as well.

Tondemonai
Assuming SoR Revan team 1 takes Force and all-out.

NewGuy01
1, for sure.

Col. Valerian
Leaning towards 1.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
1, for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.