Asajj Ventress vs Darth Skotia & Skeesh/Skarsk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Ventress ambushes Skotia and his bodyguards in the bunker. Who prevails?

|King Joker|
Ventress

SunRazer
Good. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Keeping mind the fact that Lord Zash was reluctant to confront Darth Skotia and Darth Nox sabotaged his cybernetics in order to defeat him, I'd say that Asajj Ventress is out of out breath here.

SunRazer
Lord Zash is reluctant to face everything, lol. That's why she had her apprentice do all of her dirty work for her.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Skotia was a pretty insignificant Darth in the grand scheme of things. He was powerful enough that Zash or Apprentice Nox couldn't take him down without external aid, but those 2 would be humiliated by Ventress as well. The guards are essentially non factors.

Ventress.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Skotia was a pretty insignificant Darth in the grand scheme of things. He was powerful enough that Zash or Apprentice Nox couldn't take him down without external aid, but those 2 would be humiliated by Ventress as well. The guards are essentially non factors.

Ventress.
Apprentice Sith Inquisitor defeated a promising rival, Khem Val and a massive Terentatek earlier.

SunRazer
A very weakened Khem Val, that is. And the Terentatek was with Khem's assitance. And both were on DS nexuses, whereas Skotia would've also benefited from Dromund Kaas, so the nexus gets equalized there.

The_Tempest
Isn't Skotia Dooku tier?

Beniboybling
Does he have hype in encyclopedic medium?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Keeping mind the fact that Lord Zash was reluctant to confront Darth Skotia and Darth Nox sabotaged his cybernetics in order to defeat him, I'd say that Asajj Ventress is out of out breath here. Because she didn't want to be implicated and Nox wasn't even a Lord.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
A very weakened Khem Val, that is. And the Terentatek was with Khem's assitance. And both were on DS nexuses, whereas Skotia would've also benefited from Dromund Kaas, so the nexus gets equalized there.
Khem Val might be weakened during this time but he remained a formidable threat and killed all acolytes who were unfortunate enough to meet him. The Overseer deliberately dispatched Sith Inquisitor to confront Khem Val, expecting his demise during this trial.

I am not sure if the acolyte would be permitted to have allies while completing his trials. Taking Khem Val along is a matter of personal choice.

Beniboybling
Huh? They fought the Terantatek immediately after Khem was freed, with his explicit aid. erm

SunRazer
They fought the Terentatek immediately after, with Khem being necessary to punch through that wall. And nobody knew about Kallig having Khem, so I don't know what "allowance" was required.

And I couldn't care less what a bunch of shitty acolytes couldn't accomplish on a nexus. Ventress contends with some of the best duelists in the mythos.

ILS
nue, nue, u dont get to be a darth for NOTHING and ventriss is NOT A DARTH

darth scrotia wins via being a darth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.