Darth Jadus vs. Peak Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
How does Luke handle his powerful feats and showings?

The Ellimist
Haha no Luke wankers to stop my Argument

FreshestSlice
Jadus can solo the mythos.

The Ellimist
Is that Galactus

MythLord
The answer is simple: Jadus shook a dreadnaught, Luke didnaught.
Jadus one-shots.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Is that Galactus

Yeah. It's a new, far, faaaaar more powerful one. He's evolved.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah. It's a new, far, faaaaar more powerful one. He's evolved. Is he above SP1M yet?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Depends on if you think stomping Lord Chaos and Master Order, along with not having to worry about starving and losing power as a result of his starvation, puts him above SP1M.

Sinious
Depends on if you think stomping Lord Chaos and Master Order, along with not having to worry about starving and losing power as a result of his starvation, puts him above SP1M. Holy shit, he is that OP now?

He would wreck SP1M lol

The Ellimist
Isn't SP1M nigh-omnipotent/beyond Mxy?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Galactus is probably above all the old cosmics at this point sans LT.

http://readcomiconline.me/Comic/The-Ultimates-2016/Issue-6?id=47675#1

SP1M's not really beyond Mxy, tbh. At least, certainly not the Omniversal WF!Mxy.

The Ellimist
I mean since his "UN is a part of me" thing, he's kinda always been.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not at all. Galactus has always been below Lord Chaos and Master Order. Until now.

Sinious
http://readcomiconline.me/Comic/The-Ultimates-2016/Issue-6?id=47675#1
nice rolling on floor laughing

The Ellimist
Yeah but he wields the Ultimate Nullifier, and it's apparently a part of his being. By that he is >> multi-Eternity.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Regardless of whether or not the UN was part of his being, he was still inferior to Chaos and Order. Much less eternity, who's now Omni-Eternity btw.

The Ellimist
How could he be inferior to them when he could just erase them, lol

I'm talking about the old hierarchy. The UN > multi-eternity

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's even assuming Galactus can use it before Chaos turns him into, "an incoherent mass," or Master Order cages him.

Nah. Galactus acknowledges that Chaos and Order have always been his superior.

The Ellimist
Sort of makes you wonder why the abstracts don't detect and stop Thanos before he gets the IG/HOTU.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Probably because Thanos isn't disrupting the balance of the universe till he gets hold of the items.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.