Blade, Deadpool & Wolverine vs. Captain America, Winter Soldier & Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Standard gear

Who wins?

Time-Immemorial
Team Cap shit stomps

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Team Cap shit stomps

Really? Why?

TheVaultDweller
Team 2 should win IMO. Blade is their biggest threat on team 1.

carthage
Deadpool is probably a weak link at the moment, unless he or Blade snipes Winter Soldier then he probably gets KOEd and it becomes 3 vs 2. Panther's suit can give him a durability edge to hold his own against any of them as well.

Time-Immemorial
Panthers entire suit is made of Vibranium.

He probably possibly solos with he speed strength and unbreakable armor.

Juk3n
If adamantium pierces, team blade eventually. If Vibranium tanks the hits, team 2. Cant remember if we see BPs suit do the business against stabbing weapons instead of just blunt force trauma. Blade has super strength enough for Buckys arm not to be an issue, and reflexes enough for caps shield toss to be no sale.

Time-Immemorial
Panther has Super Strength as well. He could fight with WS with ease. Ran faster then speeding police cars, and had large caliber bullets from a door gun in a helo bounce off his face.

golem370
Deadpool grabbed a guy while flipping in a suv not really a strength feat but being able to hold on to the guy while dealing with the amount of force the suv is producing is pretty impressive. Deadpool also through a guy while in a seated postion out the back of the suv, he muscled that chamber off the air-craft carrier, & also catching it while it was slipping.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up Golem, your known as the forum Cap hater and Logan fanboy and resident idiot.

You should not even be allowed to post in or make threads about Captain America.

You told me to prove Ironman used his lasers in Avengers, it's almost pathetic and pointless to debate with you. Which proves not only are you brain dead but don't even watch the movies you try and debate.

juggernaut74
I'm trying to recall if Deadpool has any strength feats but I can't recall any.

carthage
He held that tank thing as it was falling during the ship tippit over. Which really pales in comparison to Buckys and Caps feats at this time

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carthage
He held that tank thing as it was falling during the ship tippit over. Which really pales in comparison to Buckys and Caps feats at this time Nice.

Blade don't really have any aside from his punching and kicking people through metal doors and sending them flying and bending metal bars with their bodys.

Blade did grab that speeding train with one arm, that had to have taken some strength to do that.

carthage
He sent Nomak flying like 20 feet with a punch (or kick..?)after they jumped off that wooden beam (in their first fight). Not to mention more commonplace feats of launching people with kicks/punches. He's close to either of them in strength though Cap has shown greater lifting feats.

juggernaut74
Grabbing that speeding train with one arm would be a good feats.

TheVaultDweller
Wade has strength feats that put him above regular human, and probably comparable to Logan, but not on the same level as the rest of the people in this thread. Like double-leg kicking a person into a door so hard the door flies off its hinge, and smashes into a motorcycle with enough force to kill virtually all its forward momentum and send it tumbling to the side. Or tackling a guy into a thick wooden beam so hard it breaks. Or driving his sword into concrete. Or easily lifting and holding a large man over his head, after skewering him with his swords. Decent strength, but not on the same level as Blade, Bucky, Cap or BP.

HulkIsHulk
I don't think Wade has strength feats comparable to Logan's high end strength feats like using a motorcycle as a club, blocking Barakapool's eyebeams, blocking silver samurai's swordstrikes which were obliterating the metal it hit, shattering metal with his blows, one-handedly grabbing two armored guys by their legs and then throwing them over his head while squatting, KOing Origins Sabes and tossing him without admantium, overpowering Mystique (who has some impressive strength feats of her own) with one arm to her two, clearly hurting X1 Sabes with his blows who had considerable superhuman durability and strength, tossing Samurai whose weight was enough to crack concrete when he fell on it hit and then tackling him with enough force to break metal railings, causing a guy's neck to tear off by hitting him with a rifle butt without adamantium, tossing a guy one-handed with enough force to KO him without adamantium, etc

carthage
Good thing Logan is on his side in this fight wink

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I don't think Wade has strength feats comparable to Logan's high end strength feats like using a motorcycle as a club, blocking Barakapool's eyebeams, blocking silver samurai's swordstrikes which were obliterating the metal it hit, shattering metal with his blows, one-handedly grabbing two armored guys by their legs and then throwing them over his head while squatting, KOing Origins Sabes and tossing him without admantium, overpowering Mystique (who has some impressive strength feats of her own) with one arm to her two, clearly hurting X1 Sabes with his blows who had considerable superhuman durability and strength, tossing Samurai whose weight was enough to crack concrete when he fell on it hit and then tackling him with enough force to break metal railings, causing a guy's neck to tear off by hitting him with a rifle butt without adamantium, tossing a guy one-handed with enough force to KO him without adamantium, etc

Logan has more movies, so more overall feats. But their more consistent levels so far seem relatively close. Logan also has showings where regular humans block his blows with swords. Also, do you know what it takes to pierce concrete like that, without the benefit of an adamantium sword? And instances like the optic blasts are blatant PIS. Those blasts were easily shattering concrete, so Logan should have been sent flying. Even from a pure physics standpoint, that beam block made zero sense.

TheVaultDweller
But then I suppose Logan is the ultimate PIS character. Gets KO'd by a bullet in one instance. Can straight up tank a bullet to the head in another scenario. Struggles against some humans sometimes, and other times can apparently tear up adamantium. Logan's abilities are pretty much dictated by the plot/scene of the film he is in.

HulkIsHulk
Also, Blade has strength feats like crushing a guy's skull with a stomp along with the SWAT helmet he was wearing, tearing out a vampire's throat with his bare hands, tossing the girl in the first movie across rooftops, etc.
Also he didn't kick some fodder vampire through the steel door. He kicked Jarko Grimwood who was massive in size, could dodge point blank gunfire and basically laugh off blows from ordinary humans. Andthat'snot the only time he's kicked people far away
Like this kick he gave to Drake:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111143885/4897892-ttf4o.gif
Or how he kicked this guy:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111143885/4897897-ttg0f.gif
he has also ripped apart metal chains with one hand, casually oneshotted fodder vampires, necklifted and slammed a charging vampire onto a metal ceiling with enough force to dent it, punted people across rooms, impaled bones through concrete, broke a vampire's ribs with a stomp, crushed another ones ribs and heart with a punch, broke a vampire's neck with a squeeze, easily overpowered Nyssa with one hands to two of hers, punting another guy through a concrete wall, etc.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Logan has more movies, so more overall feats. But their more consistent levels so far seem relatively close. Logan also has showings where regular humans block his blows with swords. Also, do you know what it takes to pierce concrete like that, without the benefit of an adamantium sword?
Yeah, but you know what, Origins sabes has casually punched through concrete and Logan without the benefit of his adamantium has restrained his arms. Of course Sabes wasn't even trying, but that's impressive. I'd can agree with that on average they are close, but imo Logan is stronger. Heck its arguable that just X1 Logan has better striking feats

HulkIsHulk
And instances like the optic blasts are blatant PIS. Those blasts were easily shattering concrete, so Logan should have been sent flying. Even from a pure physics standpoint, that beam block made zero sense.
Actually Logan was pushed back. and even when he deflected back at pool it hit the ground below him and send him flying And I know, that's a way high end feat. Just pointing out Logan's average is higher
But then I suppose Logan is the ultimate PIS character. Gets KO'd by a bullet in one instance. Can straight up tank a bullet to the head in another scenario. Struggles against some humans sometimes, and other times can apparently tear up adamantium. Logan's abilities are pretty much dictated by the plot/scene of the film he is in.
Actually he's tanked bullets and similar stuff multiple times after that. He didn't tear up adamantium either, he just pulled it out at the joints. IF he was strong enough to tear it up him smacking it with that big club would've shattered it. Most of the time he tears up humans or has context behind it. Otherwise I agree. He's heavily inconsistent

HulkIsHulk
Also, have you thought that Bryan Singer doesn't feel too much about Logan's combat capabilities? As a character he did him justice but as a fighter? In every Singer directed movie he gets thrashed most of the time. He is never able to beat anyone above fodder straight up, and always needs some tricks or bullshit to win. Unlike in the other movies he's able to beat foes straight up

TheVaultDweller
I don't think anyone really questions Blade's stats. You just need to look at what usually happens to the environment whenever he and one of the boss villains go toe-to-toe with each other.

And the little Logan was pushed back is not even remotely consistent with the amount of kinetic force the blasts were shown as having. All he did was brace his arms. Based on his estimated weight + consistent strength levels, he should have been tossed off the side of the tower, not merely slid back a bit. Him blocking the blasts like he did would essentially be the same as him stopping a speeding vehicle virtually dead by just holding out his claws and blocking.

And as to the bullets, I am specifically talking about headshots. He gets KO'd by a bullet to the head in X2, yet a bullet to the forehead does nothing more than piss him off in Origins. So it is extremely inconsistent, considering X2 is after Origins chronologically.

Put it this way, Logan has more feats but, based on what Wade has shown so far, I don't see Logan's pure strength feats, except for the heavy PIS ones, being far beyond him.

juggernaut74

he has also ripped apart metal chains with one hand, When did Blade do this?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by juggernaut74
When did Blade do this?
Technically he snapped them by opening a chained door
https://giphy.com/gifs/blade-daywalker-movie-6e9UC6pUNyBWw

juggernaut74
Technically he snapped them by opening a chained door
https://giphy.com/gifs/blade-daywalker-movie-6e9UC6pUNyBWw Nice. What movie was that? I don't think anyone has ever mentioned that.

He did that easily.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Nice. What movie was that? I don't think anyone has ever mentioned that.

He did that easily.
First movie, after he jumped onto the train while escaping Frost's goons

HulkIsHulk
Here's a muted video of the instance. It will be there only temporarily so watch it fast:
http://im.ezgif.com/tmp/87e9730695.webm

golem370
Shut up Golem, your known as the forum Cap hater and Logan fanboy and resident idiot.

You should not even be allowed to post in or make threads about Captain America.

You told me to prove Ironman used his lasers in Avengers, it's almost pathetic and pointless to debate with you. Which proves not only are you brain dead but don't even watch the movies you try and debate.

You shut up loser. If i I am a hater then Captain America wettens your vag and your dreams every night.

HulkIsHulk
Here's a muted video of the instance. It will be there only temporarily so watch it fast:
http://im.ezgif.com/tmp/87e9730695.webm
Hey juggs

juggernaut74
Cool shit.

Blade does have some good strength feats.

carver9
Blade is the strongest, fastest, and most durable here. He's also the better fighter. Captain America and Winter Soldier get shot in the head as soon as the hell ring. Giving this to team one.

quanchi112
Team WS wins.

golem370
Wolverine and DP have the damage soak DP took torture knife to the head cutting his hand off breaking his bones trying to hit Colossus.

BruceSkywalker
Cap, T'Challa ad Bucky shitstomp.... T'Challa most likely solos anyway

carthage
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
. T'Challa most likely solos anyway

confused

golem370
Deadpool being impaled and the fire in that lab he survived a knife in his skull and he suvived zero oxygen type conditions.

Time-Immemorial
Cap wins, deal with it roger ram jet.

golem370
Cap wins, deal with it roger ram jet.

You are clueless. How are they going to stop Wade?

Time-Immemorial
By removing his head.

golem370
By removing his head.

Proof of that working?

Time-Immemorial
So removing someone's head won't kill them? Were you born stupid or did you just end up like that?

golem370
Apparently you don't know Deadpool's power is super healing even Francis said he is pretty much immortal meaning can't die and you can't prove cutting his head off would kill him, so you are talking out of your butt without proof. Deadpool has be shot, burned, impaled through the head, impaled through the body, and has advanced cancer but is still alive. Watch the movie take notes and prepare, when you want to make a comment.

Time-Immemorial
Your an idiot if you think he can re grow his head. Do me a favor and kill your self.

0mega Spawn
How does cap or bucky stop blade?

Black panther is an issue because of that suit... without it hes mince meat from dp and blades blades

Time-Immemorial
BP will be immune to anything Blade throws at him, and then he removes blades head.

Cap and WS can easily do the same to wade with the shield.

juggernaut74
Logan chops BP's head off.

shifty

golem370
Your an idiot if you think he can re grow his head. Do me a favor and kill your self.

You are making an assumption based on your opinion which mean nothing I can proof he survived stuff that would kill most anybody including everybody on the other team. Wolverine can survive stuff things that would everybody on the other team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.