Revan & Meetra Surik Run The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Prime versions. Fight takes place aboard a deserted Citadel Station.

Warmup: Spindral

1. Githany

2. Sirak, Yevra & Llokay

3. Acolyte Wrath II & Acolyte Nox

4. Sadic, Nefarid & Praven

5. Satele Shan

6. Star Forge Darth Malak

7. Count Dooku

8. Darth Bane & Darth Zannah

9. Darth Caedus

10. Darth Plagueis

Boss: Darth Sidious (RotS)

Nephthys

The Ellimist
Maybe 9, probably 10.

S_W_LeGenD
The duo might clear or stop at boss. Real challenge starts at 8.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys

Col. Valerian
If this is prime Revan and Surik going against those opponents in their prime, as well, they go down at 10 or Boss imo. Maybe 9, but I'm not sure about that.

FreshestSlice
Clear

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Clear

Reasons?

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb

lmfao

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Reasons?
Sidious, Plagueis, and Caedus are hella overrated?

Col. Valerian
Sidious, Plagueis, and Caedus are hella overrated?

I'm not saying I necessarily disagree, I'm just asking for reasons.

Now, really? Just out of curiosity, Fresh, where do you those three Sith in the all-time most-powerful Sith Lords list?

FreshestSlice
They're obviously among the most powerful of all time. That doesn't mean they can just take on Revan casually, or completely dismiss someone like Surik as backup. Context is a thing.

Col. Valerian
They're obviously among the most powerful of all time. That doesn't mean they can just take on Revan casually, or completely dismiss someone like Surik as backup. Context is a thing.

I find it interesting how apparently highly the people that have posted on this thread rank Surik.

Tondemonai
No rest 8. With rest boss MAYBE clear

The Ellimist

They can, though. Revan is pretty drastically below Vitiate, so there's no chance that he and Meetra could defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history, Palpatine.

Col. Valerian
I think that in terms of strict combat efficient powers, Revan and Meetra stack up pretty good against most foes on this thread. I don't think they'll get past Sidious and possibly Plagueis, though.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
They can, though. Revan is pretty drastically below Vitiate, so there's no chance that he and Meetra could defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history, Palpatine.
This is Revan as of SoR.

Col. Valerian
I'd wager Revan as of SoR is still quite below Valkorion, who in turn is comparable to Palpatine.

FreshestSlice
As of RotS? Not really.

The Ellimist
Sidious > Vitiate by canon. Lultz.

Syndicate
8 or 10.

MythLord
Meetra could clear by herself.

Col. Valerian
No.

AncientPower
Boss.

DarthAnt66
Revan can solo up to boss, especially if Surik's providing BM, tbh.

SunRazer
Bump. Two different rounds:

1. Assume Meetra is providing Battle Meditation. Revan must protect her, or she risks being killed while she's defenseless (obviously).

2. Meetra and Revan both charge into battle.

AncientPower
Boss both times.

DarthAnt66
Surik's easily among the best supportive combatants in Star Wars given all her defensive and esoteric abilities, NGL.

SunRazer
What makes you say that, Ant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.