Most powerful opponent the Inquisitors can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
All four Inquisitors in SWR: Grand Inquisitor, Seventh Sister, Fifth Brother, Eighth Brother -- who is the most powerful opponent (Legends and Canon) all four together can defeat?

carthage
Darth Bane

NewGuy01
Someone relevant, if it's all 4 of them.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Someone relevant, if it's all 4 of them. Define 'relevant' tbh

The Ellimist
Ahsoka?

Srs probably Darth Sidious

NewGuy01
Ahsoka's not a bad answer tbh.

Kurk
Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Nahdar Vebb,

FreshestSlice
Dooku.

Tondemonai
Ahsoka.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Dooku.

I doubt it, myself. Think Dooku vs the Nightsisters, tbh.

The Ellimist
Yoda

Dark-Kenshin
The Ones.

Sinious
Maybe not Dooku, but they might be able to take Maul unless he takes care of 1 immediately, and manages to kill another without exhaustion or injury.

Beniboybling
The thing is the Inquisitors have only demonstrated the ability to attack two and a time. And against the likes of Maul really struggled with his offense. I wouldn't be surprised if Maul could defeat all of them, Dooku would slaughter.

The Ellimist
Could they defeat DE Sidious?

Sinious
Originally posted by Beniboybling
The thing is the Inquisitors have only demonstrated the ability to attack two and a time. And against the likes of Maul really struggled with his offense. I wouldn't be surprised if Maul could defeat all of them, Dooku would slaughter. Yeah, not sure why I used the word "maybe". Dooku would defeat them every round.

Total Warrior
They would beat the likes of Mundi, Kolar, Tiin for sure. Not sure about Savage/Ventress level opponents but they are probably the strongest they gonna beat

Syndicate
Council Members. Probably Plo Koon.

Aurbere
Nah.

Fated Xtasy
Hmm.I'll chuck it down to categories.

Sabers:

The most skilled Lightsaber duelist that I think they could take for a slight majority is probably AotC Kenobi or maybe even Bulq.

Force:

Hmm idk, they'd probably beat Maladi?

:mmm: idk

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ahsoka's not a bad answer tbh. It kind of is.

Zenwolf
Guys....they all suck, so thanks Rebels for that...

NewGuy01
Thank you Rebels. Your shitty Inquisitorius is still better than the godawful Legends one.

Zenwolf
roll eyes (sarcastic) Silly Guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.