Yoda & Palpatine vs Luke Skywalker & Snoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
This is a purely hypothetical match. Canon incarnations only. Peak shown / to-be-shown power.

Given it appears Snoke can't fight as a warrior, I'm interested in how you think his Force powers will stack up.

Bonus: Losing team gets Darth Vader.

NewGuy01
Team 1 stomps.

The Ellimist
Luke Skywalker might be powerful enough to solo, tbh. Snoke is probably comparable, for the sake of having some amount of tension. Not sure if Vader makes a difference.

DarthAnt66
I'm getting extremely contrasting views here. mmm

Aurbere
I've been too busy to keep up with Snoke things. What's he got going for him at the moment?

DarthAnt66
Nothing to my knowledge. This thread is just assumptions and predictions, tbh.

hutchy1345
Team 2 stomps
With vader on team 1, team 2 wins
Luke is powerful enough to almost solo and, as ellimist said, snoke must be powerful for him to be a viable villain in tfa, so team 2 wins

The Ellimist
Edit: ninjad In-universe, Luke should definitely be more powerful than either, and Snoke...well, it really depends on his origins. Some have suggested that he can't be Vader level or else Kylo wouldn't have been so obsessed with Vader, but eh...

Out of universe, Luke is probably still more powerful than Yoda or Palpatine, and Snoke ought to be a rival for there to be tension.

On phone but that's my two cents.

Aurbere
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nothing to my knowledge. This thread is just assumptions and predictions, tbh.

Ah well. I'm sure Snoke will be awesome when he gets something.

Trocity
Definitely team 1.

carthage
We know next to nothing about Luke post ROTJ

Col. Valerian
Even with his deformity, I reckon Snoke would still be able to duel, somehow. I don't think the writers would make one of the major villains in the post-RotJ canon series a non-combative anti-hero.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Edit: ninjad In-universe, Luke should definitely be more powerful than either,

whhhhyyyyyy?

The Ellimist
Potential man

Sinious
Given how much they Disney respects and wanks Vader and the OT, the Emperor is probably extremely powerful himself, which of course affects Yoda's placement as well. I won't be surprised if Snoke is more powerful than Vader, but I doubt he is gonna be in the same tier with the very best.

quanchi112
Snoke wins.

ares834
Originally posted by Sinious
Given how much they Disney respects and wanks Vader and the OT, the Emperor is probably extremely powerful himself, which of course affects Yoda's placement as well. I won't be surprised if Snoke is more powerful than Vader, but I doubt he is gonna be in the same tier with the very best.

Yeah. I doubt Snoke is as powerful as Luke considering how he was pretty much shitting his pants about his potenital in TFA. But, if he is more powerful than Vader, then he is above Palpatine and Yoda. Ergo team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.