Star Wars Stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Some new short comic stories coming out this December:

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/news/moreci-and-daniel-star-wars-ii/

One of them features Ahsoka and what looks like Quinlan Vos, another is on the Inquisitor as a Jedi...

Emperordmb
Please! No more canon Vos!

Beniboybling
Yeah looking it to it I don't think they are actually Canon, unlicensed stories apparently. Didn't know Disney allowed that. mmm

Revanchiste
For now my reaction is meh.. For now..

Fated Xtasy
HOLY SHIT IS THAT PHASMA ?

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
HOLY SHIT IS THAT PHASMA ?

Wait, where? Maybe I'm not paying attention good, but I didn't see Phasma. sad

Beniboybling
She's the one with the lightsabers and the montrals. smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Please! No more canon Vos! ur the one who complained about Vos becoming irrelevant after DD u *****

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Aurbere
Wait, where? Maybe I'm not paying attention good, but I didn't see Phasma. sad

It is Phasma, I did a double take and, unless i'm currently high off Powerade, It looks like PHasma

Darth Abonis
I really wonder if this is canon?

|King Joker|
Wow.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Beniboybling
She's the one with the lightsabers and the montrals. smile
NO BOBA FETT DO NOT ICK-UP A LIGHT SABER AGAIN !!! YOU ARE ALREADY COOL WITH VIRBRO-BLADE !!!

Total Warrior
I wonder who that guy with Ahsoka and Vos is. Is he a brand new character?

Emperordmb
Why does Phasma incite such excitement when she lowered the shields like a ***** as her only act of significance in the movie? TR8R would've taken the shot to the head and died for the First Order.

Trocity
Yeah, that was a horrible idea.

When she stood up after and turned to them, watching it in the theatre at the time I thought she said "Did you really think it would be so easy?" I was like you guys should have known she'd be sending out an alert instead of lowering the shields like a good girl... but no, she lowered them and just banked on her troops killing them before they could do shit, I was like wow.

I heard Phasma was originally supposed to be a male and that Gwendoline was cast late, but they should have somehow found a way to replace the stormtrooper of sick spins with her. Would have made that scene a lot more epic, solidified her ass badass, and it would have made a lot of sense with her calling him traitor since she was sort of on the hook when he defected.

They could have had Han and Chewie save Finn and have Phasma retreat injured from the Bowcaster or something. Just seems like a wasted opportunity.

|King Joker|
Why does Phasma incite such excitement when she lowered the shields like a ***** as her only act of significance in the movie? TR8R would've taken the shot to the head and died for the First Order. she looks cool

Emperordmb
I'm guessing it's just because she's a "strong female character" despite her not having that much integrity apparently.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah, that was a horrible idea.

When she stood up after and turned to them, watching it in the theatre at the time I thought she said "Did you really think it would be so easy?" I was like you guys should have known she'd be sending out an alert instead of lowering the shields like a good girl... but no, she lowered them and just banked on her troops killing them before they could do shit, I was like wow.

I heard Phasma was originally supposed to be a male and that Gwendoline was cast late, but they should have somehow found a way to replace the stormtrooper of sick spins with her. Would have made that scene a lot more epic, solidified her ass badass, and it would have made a lot of sense with her calling him traitor since she was sort of on the hook when he defected.

They could have had Han and Chewie save Finn and have Phasma retreat injured from the Bowcaster or something. Just seems like a wasted opportunity. It was a low point in her career, and unfortunately the only point in her career so far.

|King Joker|
I'm guessing it's just because she's a "strong female character" despite her not having that much integrity apparently. It's honestly just because she looks badass aka the Boba Fett syndrome

Beniboybling
Tbh.

Aurbere
Phasma is glorious! Bow before her shiny armor!

Fated Xtasy
Why does Phasma incite such excitement when she lowered the shields like a ***** as her only act of significance in the movie? TR8R would've taken the shot to the head and died for the First Order.

Because, not every author likes making their characters gary and mary stu's. We can't all be attracted to this archetypes dmb.

That aside, I'm excited to see what her background and story are, mainly because it's something that doesn't involve the PT or OT.

Which if I remember correctly, is something you wanted too. Hmmm

Emperordmb
Because, not every author likes making their characters gary and mary stu's. We can't all be attracted to this archetypes dmb.
There's a difference between wanting a gary stu and wanting a character you'd expect to be respectable to at least show some merit of any kind.

That aside, I'm excited to see what her background and story are, mainly because it's something that doesn't involve the PT or OT.

Which if I remember correctly, is something you wanted too. Hmmm
It's moreso that I want more NuCanon stuff that isn't completely centered around the movie era, something which would encapsulate the new trilogy as well.

I'm concerned the new continuity is going to stay within a 70 year chunk in a sea of thousands of years that could hold stories essentially.

Fated Xtasy
There's a difference between wanting a gary stu and wanting a character you'd expect to be respectable to at least show some merit of any kind.

It's moreso that I want more NuCanon stuff that isn't completely centered around the movie era, something which would encapsulate the new trilogy as well.

I'm concerned the new continuity is going to stay within a 70 year chunk in a sea of thousands of years that could hold stories essentially.

Understandable.

Secondly, I expect this new Era of canon to stay mainly in the ST because that's how it should be, it's what's gonna sell toys, merch and crap, it should stay this way for a good 5 years imho, with small OT and PT stuff coming in and out at the same time.

Emperordmb
Well yeah the old continuity was mostly movie centric as well, I'm just saying a few stories, or even one for that matter, that fall outside of that 70 year chunk of time would be refreshing.

Aurbere
@Fated, Don't tell anyone, but I think DMB just wants a Bane story.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Aurbere
@Fated, Don't tell anyone, but I think DMB just wants a Bane story.

LOL, but honestly, who doesn't? This Bane seems interesting.

Maybe they'll do him how he should've been done.

NGL, I want a "Presence" story

Aurbere
LOL, but honestly, who doesn't? This Bane seems interesting.

Maybe they'll do him how he should've been done.

NGL, I want a "Presence" story

A Bane with Mark's voice and without Drew's shoddy writing? Everyone wants that.

Zenwolf
Aren't FO Captains suppose to be like...unwavering loyalty to the FO? Phasma is a disgrace! But really though, if she comes back I'd expect her to be demoted or some severe consequences, because she just lowered the shields to save her own hide. Don't think Hux, Kylo or Snoke would approve of losing their super weapon.

Total Warrior
In case you didn't notice it, Moreci answered a question about Touching Darkness " It's before Rebels, after Clone Wars. And Ahsoka tracks down an old Jedi pal in Quinlan Vos to learn something..." . So Quinlan Vos x Ahsoka confirmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.