A'Sharad Hett vs. Aurra Sing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
A'Sharad as of his fight with Kenobi; Aurra in her prime. Can Hett avenge his father?

Battle takes place in the Tatooine dunes, starting distance is 15 feet.

NewGuy01
Uh, yeah?

|King Joker|
Why are you acting as if it's obvious? Aurra Sing is definitely in his league.

NewGuy01
She'll probably win if this is Hett as a kid, so long as there are no steel pipes lying around.

But yeah, legitimately challenging Kenobi in a straight fight is much better than losing to Aayla and nearly getting tapped to death by Vader. She's had a couple of one-offs where she's gotten the jump on powerful Jedi, but Aurra's not really an inherently powerful Force user. Her strength mostly relies on surprise tactics, so a straight up fight against someone with prior experiences facing her is probably unfavorable.

|King Joker|
She kicked Hett's ass while injured, IIRC, lol.

Her loss to Aayla was circumstantial -- she was sort of kicking her ass throughout the entire fight until Aayla's taunting. Not to mention it was pre-prime. Aurra has a decent amount of power accolades, IIRC, and the Jedi Council seemed to think she was quite powerful. She also kicked Sharad's ass who was hyped to death in the comic, so I doubt that she isn't inherently powerful.

I don't know, some might argue her arsenal and feats against Jinn & Kenobi and Jacen could net her the win. I'll let others get more in-depth about it since I'm not the most familiar with Aurra, but I thought this would be a contested fight, tbh.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by |King Joker|
She kicked Hett's ass while injured, IIRC, lol.

Yeah, she defeated a young Hett, although I don't recall her being noticeably injured beforehand. She was injured, though, after he bludgeoned her with a pipe.

I didn't get that impression, honestly.

In other words, she's basically PT era Set Harth.

Sharad's hype was indeed a very odd thing. Although, he certainly seemed stronger in direct combat than Sing was when they fought.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, she defeated a young Hett, although I don't recall her being noticeably injured beforehand. She was injured, though, after he bludgeoned her with a pipe. From this scan I can't really tell how injured Aurra is, but I also don't have the scans of what transpired beforehand so I don't really have the full context of that fight. But from the looks of it she beat him quite solidly.

I didn't get that impression, honestly. Mmm, actually yeah, rereading the fight it does seem more balanced.

In other words, she's basically PT era Set Harth. https://49.media.tumblr.com/f0467ab9c1b959c8b9c9e921e3b019f4/tumblr_ntckojHeNq1qj4315o1_500.gif

Sharad's hype was indeed a very odd thing. Although, he certainly seemed stronger in direct combat than Sing was when they fought. What makes you think that?

NewGuy01
Nothing concrete, he just seemed to have the advantage until she threw pebbles in his face like a douche. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

TheDarthBoy
Im gonna go with A Sharad Hett...again since he did fight her already, and his skill has climbed tremendously since then.

Yea Sing looses, hell Kenobi even noted that if he made 1 mistake Hett would have killed him, if that doesnt say anything about his skill. IDK what else is.

Also This Hett wont hesitate to kill her quickly, she would try Dun Moch but I think that would make things worse.

|King Joker|
Nothing concrete, he just seemed to have the advantage until she threw pebbles in his face like a douche. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif Sharad's even more a ***** for that being the reason Aurra ran him through tbh

TheDarthBoy
Sharad's even more a ***** for that being the reason Aurra ran him through tbh Hehehe I agree.

NewGuy01
Sharad's even more a ***** for that being the reason Aurra ran him through tbh

Yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.