Marv (Sin City) vs Frank Castle and Wilson Fisk (Netflix)...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Two of the baddest, most compelling, characters in the Netflix's Marvel series takes on Marv from Sin City in a fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Hand to hand combat only...

Who wins?

Jmanghan
Both of them??

It might be a bit tough.

Although he beats either one of them down by himself.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Both of them??

It might be a bit tough.

Agreed!

thumb up

HulkIsHulk
Dude, c'mon. Marv wrecks them both. The only issue he will have is their speed, he land one hit on either of them, the fight will swiftly turn in Marv's favor

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Both of them??

It might be a bit tough.

Wait... not very long ago you claimed that Marv could take Cap solo (and then accused me of suggesting that Cap can shrug off headshots, even though I never once suggested anything even remotely of the sort, followed by telling me to f*** off because of said claim I never made), yet here you think he has a hard time with Punisher and Kingpin? So you think Punisher + Kingpin > Captain America in H2H? laughing

Dark-Kenshin
We are talking about the same guy who gets hit by cars, falls out of 10 story building or gets shot in the head and gets up like nothing happened, right? Castle and Fisk could be armed and it still wouldn't make any difference to unarmed Marv. Marv (easily).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.