Black Panther vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Blade vs Black Panther.

Arena Fight

Darth Thor
Panther.

Vibranium armour beats low level regeneration.

carver9
Blade

Juk3n
Depends if the sword can cut the armor. Blunt force durability is different to piercing durability.

quanchi112
Interesting.

BruceSkywalker
T'Challa takes this.... bullets won't do anything and he is most likely fast enough to evade Blade's sword

carthage
Blades only chance is via blunt force, siding with Panther in a difficult fight. In pretty sure his claws can shred his sword anyway

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Blade

Proof?

carver9
Blade being more powerful is the proof.

Time-Immemorial
Nope, stupid fan boy.

Darth Thor
They both have great agility and fighting skills. But Vibranium protection and claws makes BP more powerful IMO.

wakkawakkawakka
Idk while Vibranium suit protect BP from pretty much anything of Blade's weapons exactly how is he going to deal a finishing blow? Despite roughly equal skill/agility, Blade still has quite the damage soak to couple with his regen and I think his strength slightly edges out as well.

Time-Immemorial
BP can his head off.

Dark-Kenshin
Just because they're both black doesn't mean this makes for a good fight. sad

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin

lmao too funny

carver9
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Idk while Vibranium suit protect BP from pretty much anything of Blade's weapons exactly how is he going to deal a finishing blow? Despite roughly equal skill/agility, Blade still has quite the damage soak to couple with his regen and I think his strength slightly edges out as well.

I would give Blade the edge in speed as well.

Vanguard
Panther

Time-Immemorial

I take it you didn't watch Civil War.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin

These sickos don't care. They just want to see brothers fighting brothers.

Vanguard

why?

FrothByte
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

His regen is not that fast.

Arachnid1
I don't think Blade can hurt him through the armor. Blade is faster, stronger, and more skilled, but that doesn't mean anything if he cant hurt him, and the properties of vibranium make that impossible.

BP wins

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by FrothByte
His regen is not that fast.
I was referring to the combination of durability and regen. So far Blade has survived worse than what Panther can dish out.

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I don't think Blade can hurt him through the armor. Blade is faster, stronger, and more skilled, but that doesn't mean anything if he cant hurt him, and the properties of vibranium make that impossible.

BP wins
How did this thread get bumped again? Also yeah BP's would pretty much force Blade into a fist fight as none of Blade's weapons would work. At that point I think it could got either way.

FrothByte

BP wins

I disagree about being more skilled. I don't recall Blade showcasing any more skill than BP has shown.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
I disagree about being more skilled. I don't recall Blade showcasing any more skill than BP has shown. I'd say they look almost similar when Blade isn't trying and is just strolling through like in these next two clips (though Blade still seems more impressive at points).

kM7ZhM2ufFg

IzjhsGclbPo

Then you have scenes like this where he gets pretty ridiculous. I couldn't see BP replicating this or surviving long if he didn't have armor all over (Blade didn't even bleed those scenes, he looked no worse for wear). On the other hand, I could definitely see Blade replicating all of BPs scenes. Blade's pretty efficient and deadly. He's more skilled by a comfortable margin.

taqnAzd1fyg

WgtIatE-1p4

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Juk3n
Depends if the sword can cut the armor. Blunt force durability is different to piercing durability.

Unless it's vibranium it can't

jinXed by JaNx

BP wins

He could punch him in the face. Blunt force still affects him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is getting ridiculous now. The ONLY reason BP stands a chance is because you've basically given BP an indestructible suit. Nothing more. Blade completely outshines BP in virtually every area. TO say nothing of the fact, that Blade has beaten EXPONENTIALLY better people than BP ever has.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is getting ridiculous now. The ONLY reason BP stands a chance is because you've basically given BP an indestructible suit. Nothing more. Blade completely outshines BP in virtually every area. TO say nothing of the fact, that Blade has beaten EXPONENTIALLY better people than BP ever has.

I think everyone is using the fact that BP was able to get the best of Cap. This certainly proves his fighting prowess. However, it's too undetermined what his abilities are.

As for his suit, it's hard to determine anything about it. The only thing we really know about the suit is that there is virabnium involved. However, in the comics it's only lined with vibranium and can still be ripped and torn if cut against the grain. Regardless of the extent that his suit protects him against he should still suffer trauma from blunt force.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
He could punch him in the face. Blunt force still affects him. If thats the case, Blade should be able to knock him out.

I cant remember him being effected by blunt force trauma in the movie though. It's been a while. When did that happen?

FrothByte
If thats the case, Blade should be able to knock him out.

I cant remember him being effected by blunt force trauma in the movie though. It's been a while. When did that happen?

He took 2 exploding arrows to the face and that barely slowed him down. Though he does seem to feel Bucky's or Cap's hits on him.

carthage
Saw a few good striking feats for Blade in Trinity, he hits a grown man with enough power to smash him through concrete walls, he sent Nomak flying vertically like 15 feet, and of course survived being smashed into a marble floor.

Hes pretty ****ing formidable in his own right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.