Weakest character who can solo the TOR protags

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who is the weakest character who can solo?

1. Main-game
2. SOR
3. Two but add HoT - Outlander

Aurbere
Only Valkorion. Anyone outside of TOR would get utterly destroyed by such a collection of mighty individuals.

The Ellimist
True, nobody can stop powerhouses like Nox and Cipher.

Nephthys
All of them?

Like, maaaaaybe Valkorion I guess.

The Ellimist
I'd say Galen Marek has a shot.

Nephthys
Lmao.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lmao.

The Ellimist
Up

NewGuy01
Yoda could do it if he was in, like, a bloodrage. erm

Tondemonai
Prime Yoda, Wankatine, RotJ Sheev maybe.

Col. Valerian
All of them together? No one tbh, they are too many and too skilled for only one foe.

The Ellimist
Most of them are fodder, and it's pretty heavily implied that they couldn't take Vitiate.

In either case, I'm pretty serious about Marek having a shot.

Nephthys
Oh, we knew you were serious. We knew.

The Ellimist
Indeed. But my thoughts sometimes dangle above your intellectual playing field, so I needed to make sure.

Col. Valerian
Lmao at 'most of them are fodder' and 'Marek having a shot'.

NewGuy01
Well, judging from how Revan seemed to have fared against Hero/Satele/Marr/Beniko/Shae/Jakko, someone significantly stronger than him competing here isn't out of the question tbh.

Nephthys
The protags are far more powerful than that team. And Revan is more powerful than Marek. Also it's a fallacy to assume because one character can do something another can replicate it.

The Ellimist
Funny thing is that before SOR, a thread about that team vs. Revan or even, say, Luke would have lots of people going with the team.

People overestimate the effect of numbers tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
The protags are far more powerful than that team. And Revan is more powerful than Marek. Also it's a fallacy to assume because one character can do something another can replicate it.
thumb up

NewGuy01
The protags are far more powerful than that team.

That's why I said "someone significantly stronger."

I'm not Ellimnist.

Just because it's doesn't serve as an indefensible argument doesn't mean that the idea is beyond reasonable doubt. On the contrary, I don't see any clear reason why someone like Yoda couldn't replicate Revan's feat holistically.

The Ellimist
up

JKBart
Kek.

1. Main-Game. So, since PT is the era everyone is the most familar with, here we have:
- Hero of Tython who is somewhere between the ranks of Vader and Plagueis,
- Barsen'thor who is somewhere beneath Vader,
- Darth Nox who is somewhere between the ranks of Vader and Plagueis, but beneath HoT anyway,
- Emperor's Wrath II who should be Vader's decisive superior, but not touching Plagueis territory yet,
- Cipher Nine, who could outduel Darth Jadus, being superior to Plagueis in Force power and mastery (although a shit combatant no doubt),
- Champion of the Great Hunt, who should be able to easily kill Obi-Wan/Maul level Force users, seeing he can blitz Force Sensitives as a ****ing bounty hunter, something not even these guys demonstrate,
- The Smuggler, who lags behind pretty badly to be honest,
- The Trooper, who should be somewhere beneath Jango Fett level.

I doubt people have even prime Palpatine being able to take... four Vaders. What we have here is Plagueis-contender, two Vader's superiors, and one guy beneath, probably on Dooku level, and two combatants (Cipher and Champion) that should be like two Obi-Wan's together.

Valkorion is the only one that has a shot among people that still qualify to mortals somehow.

2. Shadow of Revan iterations.

Rofl. Zonama Sekot is the most reasonable option.

3. SoR + HoT-Outlander

Probably the same.

The Ellimist
If the SoR team could have defeated Valkorion, why were they so afraid of Revan bringing him back? Why not tag with Revan and destroy him?

JKBart
Because they would only destroy him physically, but his spirit would still return and they would be doomed on a larger scale either way.

The Ellimist
They were confident that they'd get destroyed in an actual fight.

The Ellimist
Also wouldn't it be funny if Revan was actually right and he had surpassed Vitiate?

JKBart
low self-esteem

The Ellimist
Then Meetra Surik talks them into suicide.

JKBart
Not really relevant cause she wouldn't last more than 0.5 second before being stomped.

Zenwolf
?

Bart not that I've recently played through the classes as it's been awhile, but can I ask for some evidence on...well pretty much the BH and Trooper being anywhere near where you described? Mostly the Hunter.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Zenwolf
?

Bart not that I've recently played through the classes as it's been awhile, but can I ask for some evidence on...well pretty much the BH and Trooper being anywhere near where you described? Mostly the Hunter.

Um...uh...

JKBart
The Champion defeated a Jedi Master that personally scorched about 100 elite Mandalorian warriors.

He defeated Jun Seros, the Jedi Battlemaster, the guy with enough Force combative mastery to stop a micro-missile milimeters before his hand, and, well, a Jedi Battlemaster, and in TOR that position is reserved for the greatest warriors of the Order (in a time where... you know, everythng).

He blitzed one of the remaining Corellian Jedi in their Corellian enclave. Mind you, this was one of the last guys standing in a battle, so obviously one of the better ones...

He competed with Darth Tormen, the guy who also blitzed regular Jedi.

Zenwolf
I'm not really putting much stock into the Hunter kill Jun, by that I mean it's fine that he killed him...but there is no How he did(I like to have full context) and prior to that, it seemed like the Hunter's weapons, missile and flamethrower were completely ineffective.

As for the Corellian Jedi....I'm not seeing where he blitzed one??...He shot one when the guy had his back turned, charging at Tormen. The Hunter was then Force Pushed off a ledge, a Corellian Jedi leaped in to kill but the Hunter got a point blank shot as the Jedi was literally right ontop of him while leaping.

The Ellimist
gnikoj s'eH

Syndicate
Dooku and up.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Syndicate
Dooku and up.

mmm Kidding aside, under optimal conditions Dooku could beat the vanilla game ones if he split them up and played his cards right. The odds are probably against him.

Syndicate
Oh sh!t. This was all the TOR protags? My bad.

NewGuy01
Dooku and up it is. thumb up

Syndicate
XD

Nephthys
Originally posted by JKBart
The Champion defeated a Jedi Master that personally scorched about 100 elite Mandalorian warriors.

He defeated Jun Seros, the Jedi Battlemaster, the guy with enough Force combative mastery to stop a micro-missile milimeters before his hand, and, well, a Jedi Battlemaster, and in TOR that position is reserved for the greatest warriors of the Order (in a time where... you know, everythng).

He blitzed one of the remaining Corellian Jedi in their Corellian enclave. Mind you, this was one of the last guys standing in a battle, so obviously one of the better ones...

He competed with Darth Tormen, the guy who also blitzed regular Jedi.

Specifically, he beat Jarro while the guy was in melee range and he had his padawan with him, while the Hunter only had Mako or Gault as companions. Both of whom are shitty fighters.

He's also blitzed a Jedi on Quesh with his bare hands.

He defeated a Jedi-led Strike team that had killed the galaxies greatest bounty hunters, suggesting that he's more effective than the next 3 best Hunters combined.

Defeated a Sith on Dromund Kaas at the start of his career.

Killed a monsterous Sith Spawn created from Vitiates power that hundreds of Mandalorians had tried to kill before him.

He defeated a guy who competed to be Mandalore, after being shot 4 times in the chest with a sniper rifle and fighting his way through Taris.

And Tormen didn't just blitz Jedi, he blitzed a Sith Lord once in a Kaggath, instantly beginning and ending the fight.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
?

You are so ****ing oblivious.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You are so ****ing oblivious.

Well no shit, I haven't played through the Class stories in years.

cs_zoltan
https://66.media.tumblr.com/dbbda2dd3aa4171a97130c44102f66cb/tumblr_nrtxwfhdO11tq4of6o1_250.gif

Zenwolf
Zoltan, I can't tell what's wrong if you don't tell me. Just spit it out.

cs_zoltan
You are aware that Bart is trolling, right?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You are aware that Bart is trolling, right?

There, was that so hard?

No I didn't and why would I?

Almost all of you guys, post such ****, that I can't freaking tell the difference at times, if someone is being genuine or just speaking out their ***.

I guess that's what I get for wanting to have actual discussions around here.

The Ellimist
Nice job spinning a failure, lmao.

Nephthys
Bart may be trolling, but he isn't making things up or anything, its all true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.