Do social justice courses have any place in college?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Quite simply..I don't think these courses have any place in college. We need to remove the activism from academia.

Do you agree? Disagree? If you agree maybe sign this petition to suspend these courses:

https://www.change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities

I find I at least am given some hope for the future by reading some of the comments left by people who signed. A few of my personal favorites:

"I'm signing because I enrolled in a sociology class, but found myself in a leftist indoctrination ritual. Instead of instructing us on what sociology is, we were force-fed a basket of racist, sexist, and discriminatory ideas. We were told that whiteness is evil. We were told that men are scum. We were told that Karl Marx was the only 'sociologist' worth paying attention to.

We did not learn about sociology."

"Intellectual diversity can not blossom in an echo chamber. Ideological segregation countermines higher learning."

"What is happening in universities is despicable: people running to safe spaces when they hear different opinions, believing that the world & everyone in it is out to get them, preventing anyone with conflicting ideas from organizing events, the list goes on and on. These university courses are doing nothing but coddling these students into thinking that literally everyone & everything is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, & problematic."

Bardock42
Yes

ArtificialGlory
Yes, but not as ultra-leftist echo chambers.

krisblaze
I don't think Marx would approve of his work being appropriated into this absurd social justice movement.

Social justice should be a very, very small aspect of sociology class. It could be a chapter in a book. Marx, however, would naturally dominate many of the courses as class theory is one of the first thing you learn about in sociology. Together with functionalism, legal-rational model, and so on.

jaden101
This thread should be retitled "do I just repeat everything Sargon of Akadd posts on YouTube"

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
Quite simply..I don't think these courses have any place in college. We need to remove the activism from academia.

Do you agree? Disagree? If you agree maybe sign this petition to suspend these courses:

https://www.change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities

I find I at least am given some hope for the future by reading some of the comments left by people who signed. A few of my personal favorites:

"I'm signing because I enrolled in a sociology class, but found myself in a leftist indoctrination ritual. Instead of instructing us on what sociology is, we were force-fed a basket of racist, sexist, and discriminatory ideas. We were told that whiteness is evil. We were told that men are scum. We were told that Karl Marx was the only 'sociologist' worth paying attention to.

We did not learn about sociology."

"Intellectual diversity can not blossom in an echo chamber. Ideological segregation countermines higher learning."

"What is happening in universities is despicable: people running to safe spaces when they hear different opinions, believing that the world & everyone in it is out to get them, preventing anyone with conflicting ideas from organizing events, the list goes on and on. These university courses are doing nothing but coddling these students into thinking that literally everyone & everything is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, & problematic." All rhetoric, no substance.

You've provided nothing to stimulate genuine discussion. This is legitimately one of the worst threads I've ever seen. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
All rhetoric, no substance.

You've provided nothing to stimulate genuine discussion. This is legitimately one of the worst threads I've ever seen. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You see that is how this new fangled "forum" thing works. I post a topic for discussion. People respond with their own views, and then I can share mine in turn, that is how this "discussion" thing works.

Yep, I'm so ashamed of the topic I posted on a comic book message board about social justice. Do you have anything of substance to add, or did you just show up to make a post with no substance about how my post had no substance? Do you have anything relevant to add? Would you like to contribute anything? Or was this just so you can come talk about how this is one of the "worst threads you've ever seen". Which holy shit buddy, you musn't of seen many topics on this forum then, because it's *nowhere* near as bad as others and in fact is fairly tame. But hey you do you.

Originally posted by jaden101
This thread should be retitled "do I just repeat everything Sargon of Akadd posts on YouTube"

The problem is I flat out state in my post I was posting quotes from people who'd signed the petition. You see plenty of people want social justice courses gone.

Surtur
I mean if you want to say it lacks substance because I didn't share my own views then okay, but I was waiting to see what others said first.

Since of course I think these courses have no place on college campuses. Not that social justice can't be discussed, we just don't need a course dedicated ENTIRELY to social f*cking justice.

If people do want actual courses dedicated to it, then I'd hope they would admit that it would be good if these courses also covered the utter destruction overly zealous SJW's can do.

Stigma
Since of course I think these courses have no place on college campuses. Not that social justice can't be discussed, we just don't need a course dedicated ENTIRELY to social f*cking justice.
thumb up

Surtur
I mean I would totally be more accepting of it if they talked about the pitfalls of the extreme SJW as well. Either tell both sides of the tale or don't tell the tale at all.

We need to teach kids racism isn't cool, but also that...this, this f*cking monstrosity, this "Triggering" is also so far from cool it's not even funny.

Surtur
A good video to watch:

6Wlc57jjT8U

Don't worry guys, there are more videos like this out there. I have plenty more substance to show.

NemeBro
You see that is how this new fangled "forum" thing works. I post a topic for discussion. People respond with their own views, and then I can share mine in turn, that is how this "discussion" thing works.

Threads should stimulate discussion, and how can they do that if all the OP is is a bunch of garbage? No one wants to respond to your shitty thread because there wasn't any coherent reasoning in it. You should thank me for enlightening you.

You shouldn't be ashamed of yourself due to the thread. You should be ashamed because of why it was made in this state.

Which is to say, you should be ashamed of what a simple-minded retard you are.

Why would I want to provide substance to a garbage thread? See, the difference between me and you is that I don't shit up the forum with these garbage threads like you do, nor am I nearly as active in posting my garbage. You do this constantly, and the forum suffers for it. You're a plague, and I am the cure.

A shame it was all source-less, substance-less garbage.

Just because people want something doesn't mean they have a point.

But I'll be nice and give my own opinion: I don't know, I have never seen a social justice course at my college. And, in fact, your shitty change.org link doesn't actually name any examples of social justice courses, and I'm not watching some phaggot's fruity youtube channel, and I doubt anyone else wants to.

This is why your post and your thread is awful. thumb down

Surtur
The title of the thread is the actual point of it, that is what was intended to stimulate discussion. This isn't hard to grasp, and if nobody wants to reply to my thread why have you replied twice? Just to spout bullshit about "enlightening" me?

I posted some quotes people, so what the f*ck does that have to do with "source less"? It was a quote by someone, there is no source but the person who said it.

Surtur
Oh and also:

I'm not watching some phaggot's fruity youtube channel, and I doubt anyone else wants to.

Wow, you're kind of shitty aren't you? There is no other way to put it, you are a bigot.

Oh btw: plenty of people here have watched that "phaggots" youtube.

NemeBro
The title of the thread is the actual point of it, that is what was intended to stimulate discussion. This isn't hard to grasp, and if nobody wants to reply to my thread why have you replied twice? Just to spout bullshit about "enlightening" me?

I posted some quotes people, so what the f*ck does that have to do with "source less"? It was a quote by someone, there is no source but the person who said it. The title of a thread does nothing to inform or persuade people who don't already have a stake in the topic. Bardock for example already has his own opinion on the matter, and you've done nothing to demonstrate why your point of view is better, not in the OP or since. So for those who don't have any real opinion the title of your thread does nothing, which is why your thread is worthless. thumb down

You posted some quotes, so what? What point were you trying to make with those quotes? That some people want social justice courses to be taken down? Your quotes provided nothing useful. I could find three quotes from three random jackoffs that state that black people are inherently inferior to white people. But so what? It doesn't prove anything.

Flyattractor
I have not prob with them as long as they are electives and I am not FORCED to take it. If you want Liberal Mush crammed down your throat, and you want to pay for it. Feel free! I personally prefer to pay for that sort of thing on the street where its safer.

Surtur
The title of a thread does nothing to inform or persuade people who don't already have a stake in the topic. Bardock for example already has his own opinion on the matter, and you've done nothing to demonstrate why your point of view is better, not in the OP or since. So for those who don't have any real opinion the title of your thread does nothing, which is why your thread is worthless. thumb down

The point of the thread wasn't to demonstrate my point of view was better though, so we can scratch that. Then let us see..if people don't have an opinion then they don't need to respond, so that takes care of that.

Yes, SO what?

So maybe you missed what I said before the quotes, here let me refresh your memory:

"I find I at least am given some hope for the future by reading some of the comments left by people who signed. A few of my personal favorites"

You see, the "point" was that I was glad some people are showing what I feel is common sense about this, and then I posted a few quotes that I felt demonstrated that.

YES! I literally said that shit prior to posting the quotes, what is so difficult for you to grasp? Stop acting like everything has to have some grand point or meaning behind it.

But again you seem to be assuming I was trying to prove some kind of fact with the quotes lol. I wasn't. I was not quoting those people and saying "see, this proves without a shadow of a doubt these courses need to go".

You see not all discussions have some kind of hidden agenda. This wasn't me trying to sway people who want these courses into changing their minds.

NemeBro
The point of the thread wasn't to demonstrate my point of view was better though, so we can scratch that. Then let us see..if people don't have an opinion then they don't need to respond, so that takes care of that.

Yes, SO what?

So maybe you missed what I said before the quotes, here let me refresh your memory:

"I find I at least am given some hope for the future by reading some of the comments left by people who signed. A few of my personal favorites"

You see, the "point" was that I was glad some people are showing what I feel is common sense about this, and then I posted a few quotes that I felt demonstrated that.

YES! I literally said that shit prior to posting the quotes, what is so difficult for you to grasp? Stop acting like everything has to have some grand point or meaning behind it.

But again you seem to be assuming I was trying to prove some kind of fact with the quotes lol. I wasn't. I was not quoting those people and saying "see, this proves without a shadow of a doubt these courses need to go".

You see not all discussions have some kind of hidden agenda. This wasn't me trying to sway people who want these courses into changing their minds. Ah okay, I think I follow. You didn't ever want a discussion, you wanted a safe space where you could circle jerk your own points of view without anyone to challenge them.

A forum is a poor medium for that practice.

Surtur
No I don't think you follow, but allow me to enlighten you I do not mind: I wanted a discussion, but I did not set out to change the hearts and minds of people who disagree with me. That doesn't actually mean people couldn't "challenge" me.

Flyattractor
I think he/she/it got just what they wanted. To be an A-hole.

and I aint talking about Surtur.

NemeBro
No I don't think you follow, but allow me to enlighten you I do not mind: I wanted a discussion, but I did not set out to change the hearts and minds of people who disagree with me. Then you don't want a discussion. thumb down

noun
an act or instance of discussing; consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc., especially to explore solutions; informal debate.

Or do you not view what you've suggest as a solution to be explored?

Surtur
Holy shit how is this difficult? I wanted to discuss something, but I wasn't going to be trying to persuade people they are wrong if they disagree.

People could post why they feel these have a place or why they don't. You see if someone thinks these courses are a good idea then I feel I couldn't say anything to dissuade that notion.

Omega Vision
Yes. If a university sees fit to create a course, and there's no good reason against it, why shouldn't the course exist?

If you don't like a course and you're a student, drop it. Unless it's dangerous in some way (let's say hypothetically a course existed which was either radicalizing Muslim students, or instilling Neo-Nazi values, that I think would be worth axing) just don't take the course and let other students who are interested take it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yes. If a university sees fit to create a course, and there's no good reason against it, why shouldn't the course exist?

If you don't like a course and you're a student, drop it. Unless it's dangerous in some way (let's say hypothetically a course existed which was either radicalizing Muslim students, or instilling Neo-Nazi values, that I think would be worth axing) just don't take the course and let other students who are interested take it.

I respect that view, I just wish some college kids took your "if you don't like a course, drop it" logic and used it in other aspects of life when it comes to things they don't like, you know?

Omega Vision
No, I'm not sure what you mean.

Surtur
No, I'm not sure what you mean.

Let me explain: you know the Triggering going on, right? Milo Yiannopoulos and others touring colleges? These aren't required classes or anything, these are lectures the kids attend just to whine about the people lecturing.

So I just wish if they didn't like it they just wouldn't attend. So just like your very common sense approach to "if you don't like a course drop it" well, if you don't like a speaker don't go to their lectures. If you don't like a certain book or tv show, don't read it. You don't like a certain youtuber don't watch their videos, etc etc.

I'm sure you could get on board with that, right? These people don't rule the world, they don't make policies, they just go around sharing opinions and these kids can't handle it. But instead they show up to shout at these people and then end up getting utterly dominated because the lecturers actually are educated beyond social justice courses and know what they are talking about while all these kids know how to do is shout "racist" or "misogynist" a bunch of times.

Omega Vision
I think I agree, but only because throwing insults and being disruptive only appears to validate pseudo-intellectuals like Yiannopolous.

Surtur
I think I agree, but only because throwing insults and being disruptive only appears to validate pseudo-intellectuals like Yiannopolous while they impart their hateful drivel.

They actually validate themselves just fine with facts. The whiny kids just set themselves up to get wtf owned by people more intelligent then them.

But can you just give me an example of hateful drivel he has put out? He certainly dislikes feminists who spout bullshit and misrepresent facts I will give you that, but then shouldn't we all dislike people who do that?

EDIT: I see you edited out the hateful part, may I ask why? Is it that you don't actually believe he is hateful?

Omega Vision
It's difficult because you have very different values and will probably dismiss any example I provide, but basically his problem is that he encourages the myth that white men are somehow disadvantaged in modern society, and by this attempts to blot out the actual disadvantages to women and minorities. The reason this is harmful is that if enough gullible white men believe it instead of doing their part in correcting socieity's inequities they'll just double down, leading to more strife and inequality.

He also says ridiculous things about homosexuality such as it being a "choice" (when there's no evidence that this is the case).

Oh yeah, and he claims the Jews control everything, which is such a refreshing statement that couldn't have been the cornerstone of European bigotry for the last three hundred years...

In sum: the guy's just a troll masquerading as someone with legitimate points, whose only directive is to stir up trouble and fight the perceived "oppression" of liberalism and progressivism.

Surtur
So a gay man saying he believes homosexuality is a choice is hateful? He actually doesn't blot out disadvantages to women and minorities, he blots out the bullshit of how extreme people say these disadvantages are.

He also provides facts for the stuff he says though. Perhaps not for the Jew thing I've never heard that, but 99% of the stuff you talk about he gives facts and stats.

If you watch him go up against feminists or anything on one side its: personal anecdote, personal anecdote, personal anecdote. On his side it's: fact, fact, fact.

In other words doesn't he counter the utter harm feminists and others do by spouting these untrue things about how disadvantaged they are, etc.? Someone needs to step up and say: hey, there is no rape culture. hey, there is no war on women. hey, there is no wage gap. hey, men face disadvantages as well, it's not just females.

Also how does he "masquerade" as someone with legit points? You don't think he makes a bunch of legit points? He does troll people, it's essentially his job lol. I'm serious, he calls himself a professional provocateur.

Omega Vision
Him being gay doesn't make it okay to say incorrect things about homosexuality.

You're absolutely wrong there, he made a scholarship fund for white men (poor white men, granted) with the reasoning being that they could compete on equal footing with minorities and women, as if minorities and women are somehow advantaged. I know you like to believe that as a white man you're somehow oppressed, but twisting facts don't change reality.

Somehow I don't believe that, but I don't really have an interest in watching his debates so I'll take your word for it.

As for the comments on jews, look it up, and then do your best to spin that to his advantage.

Surtur
Him being gay doesn't make it okay to say incorrect things about homosexuality.

It doesn't make it hateful. He is gay and he believes it is a choice.

Lol but again he points out FACTS for why he believes these things. You need to look up why he believes this and then you need to basically look at the facts he lists as to why he believes it. He doesn't just go "white men are so oppressed".

As for the scholarship, as I understand it was meant to make some kind of point? Since we have scholarships for specifically minorities and women and all this shit. Again: professional provocateur man. It doesn't make it right or wrong.

Can you name a fact he has twisted? It's almost like you don't like that he uses facts to back up his arguments.

But it's true: the dude is always citing studies and facts, etc. for the shit he says. Then the feminists just either ignore it or say "no". If you haven't watched any of his debates or anything then it's weird for you to say he twists facts and masquerades as someone with legit points.

I don't need to spin it: he is a professional troll. That is not a joke or an insult, it's what he considers himself. He uses the word "provocateur" but that is just a troll lol. The thing is trolls aren't always wrong. The thing is some people need to be trolled. I can give you a perfect example close to home: you remember Star, right? Yeah, someone like that pretty much needs to be trolled.

As for the Jew thing like I said I don't need to spin it: either he has actual facts backing up his statement(I think a lot of jews own businesses or whatever? I dunno) or he is just saying shit like that to piss people off because he should be able to say whatever he wants without people freaking out. I'd like to see why he said the Jew thing before I judge it.

krisblaze
It's difficult because you have very different values and will probably dismiss any example I provide, but basically his problem is that he encourages the myth that white men are somehow disadvantaged in modern society, and by this attempts to blot out the actual disadvantages to women and minorities. The reason this is harmful is that if enough gullible white men believe it instead of doing their part in correcting socieity's inequities they'll just double down, leading to more strife and inequality.

He also says ridiculous things about homosexuality such as it being a "choice" (when there's no evidence that this is the case).

Oh yeah, and he claims the Jews control everything, which is such a refreshing statement that couldn't have been the cornerstone of European bigotry for the last three hundred years...

In sum: the guy's just a troll masquerading as someone with legitimate points, whose only directive is to stir up trouble and fight the perceived "oppression" of liberalism and progressivism.

How do you live in America and not believe in the jewish conspiracy?

Surtur
Lol okay so here is what he said about jews:

90WKXUXtwZQ

Do Jews run a lot of the banks? Do Jews have a whole f*ckton of media control? Serious question. Is he wrong when he says they disproportionately run a lot of the banks and the media?

You acted like he said "grr those damn dirty Jew bastards controlling the world". Since I'm pretty sure the thing about the banks is actually true, right?

Stigma

But it's true: the dude is always citing studies and facts, etc. for the shit he says. Then the feminists just either ignore it or say "no". If you haven't watched any of his debates or anything then it's weird for you to say he twists facts and masquerades as someone with legit points.
TBH this tactic is also used by Ben Shapiro to great effect, for instance here:

watch?v=8yDHK0x2j80

Basically the dance with liberals goes like that:

Cultural Libertarian: ''Here are the facts, do you disagree with them?"

Liberal: "Yes, well, uhhh... I need to go now. I think my mom calls me."

Surtur
Exactly, on one side people just talk from the heart and about their feelings and on the other side people use facts.

It's like when Ben Shapiro owned the black lives matter movement. He spouted fact after fact and all they could do is just kind of smile and shake their heads. They couldn't REFUTE any of it. When they attempt to try they end up saying stupid things because they legitimately aren't used to having people bring up facts.

I think that is the heart of the issue: some people come at these issues with their hearts instead of their heads. They let the way they believe the world is prevent them from seeing the way the world actually is.

You can look at things like the rape culture. Why are people so quick to believe this? When we really think about it..it makes no actual sense for a person in this country to believe a majority of the time we react to rape with either indifference or immediate disbelief. It makes NO SENSE and yet people believe it because they also believe the notion that women are just so horribly oppressed in this country so thus they are ready to believe nobody gives a shit about rape because if we don't give a shit about women in general why would we care if they are raped? When the people trying to put the end to these utterly false narratives are seen as the bad guys then there is a serious problem.

I mean Omega no offense but..you believed in the rape culture, and one of the reasons is you said you know some men like that who are all rapey or whatever. So it was personal anecdote versus facts.

-Pr-
Any kind of class that teaches tolerance is imo, a good thing. Anything that encourages racism or sexism though, no. Bad. If they want to put on social justice classes? Cool. Just don't make them mandatory.

Milo amuses. I don't agree with everything he says, but when he's right, he's right, and it's great to have someone that, as he says himself "doesn't have a dog in the race".

Surtur
Originally posted by -Pr-
Any kind of class that teaches tolerance is imo, a good thing. Anything that encourages racism or sexism though, no. Bad. If they want to put on social justice classes? Cool. Just don't make them mandatory.

Milo amuses. I don't agree with everything he says, but when he's right, he's right, and it's great to have someone that, as he says himself "doesn't have a dog in the race".

PR the problem is in theory they teach tolerance, but in practice it is sometimes the opposite. For example we have these gender studies classes for women. Can I ask you what you would think would be more likely for one to experience in such a class: discussions about how the rape culture isn't a thing, backed up with facts and studies, etc. or..the victim card being played with the rape culture being played up as very very much a thing that exists. I can't help but wonder how many females are legitimately scared of going to college because they mistakenly believe men are just waiting in the wings to just pop out and rape them.

I think we both know which narrative we're more likely to find in such a class. I guess that is not exactly the opposite of tolerance, since it's not exactly intolerance but ignorance. But then again it could be intolerance since the things they don't want to tolerate are..the truth lol.

It scares me the vitrol people spew not at hate speech, but at facts.

Stigma
I mean Omega no offense but..you believed in the rape culture, and one of the reasons is you said you know some men like that who are all rapey or whatever. So it was personal anecdote versus facts.
TBH this is the core of the problem wiht the Left. They use emotional language, appeal to sentiment not reason and often personal attacks like calling someone racist or homophobic withouth any basis. Everything really, just to pust their BS agenda.

What they cannot bear is facts and figures. And when you mix facts and figures with some provocative and funny language, they are doomed.

-Pr-
PR the problem is in theory they teach tolerance, but in practice it is sometimes the opposite. For example we have these gender studies classes for women. Can I ask you what you would think would be more likely for one to experience in such a class: discussions about how the rape culture isn't a thing, backed up with facts and studies, etc. or..the victim card being played with the rape culture being played up as very very much a thing that exists. I can't help but wonder how many females are legitimately scared of going to college because they mistakenly believe men are just waiting in the wings to just pop out and rape them.

I think we both know which narrative we're more likely to find in such a class. I guess that is not exactly the opposite of tolerance, since it's not exactly intolerance but ignorance. But then again it could be intolerance since the things they don't want to tolerate are..the truth lol.

It scares me the vitrol people spew not at hate speech, but at facts.

shrug

A private college can offer classes in whatever it wants. Whether they should or shouldn't is up for debate, sure, but until the people running shit accept some truths that they currently don't seem willing to, classes like this are the least of people's worries.

Stigma
Originally posted by -Pr-
shrug

A private college can offer classes in whatever it wants. Whether they should or shouldn't is up for debate, sure, but until the people running shit accept some truths that they currently don't seem willing to, classes like this are the least of people's worries.
I disagree on the "the least of people's worries" bit.

When courses purposefully go against the facts in order to distort reality and push BS like "rape culture" etc. it becomes everyone's problem of top priority.

These students will graduate and poison society with such twisted thinking, plus they will use make-believe facts to influence political and social sphere. This will create tensions.

Not to mention the product of dishonest teaching is a dishonest person that does not care about facts.

Surtur
It's not the specific classes, it is what they can lead to. A new generation of whiny SJW's. I realize some people think it's not a big deal and we certainly have more pressing issues in this country, but to me it's about what it all adds up to..for me it's about how these are the people who will be running this country one day.

This is your future lol:

kLHMhQIk2vY

Now imagine that..but these people are actually in charge of shit that actually matters.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stigma
I disagree on the "the least of people's worries" bit.

When courses purposefully go against the facts in order to distort reality and push BS like "rape culture" etc. it becomes everyone's problem of top priority.

These students will graduate and poison society with such twisted thinking, plus they will use make-believe facts to influence political and social sphere. This will create tensions.

Not to mention the product of dishonest teaching is a dishonest person that does not care about facts.

It would be a problem if such classes were far more widespread than they are. Already in colleges you see a blowback.

It's not the specific classes, it is what they can lead to. A new generation of whiny SJW's. I realize some people think it's not a big deal and we certainly have more pressing issues in this country, but to me it's about what it all adds up to..for me it's about how these are the people who will be running this country one day.

This is your future lol:

kLHMhQIk2vY

Now imagine that..but these people are actually in charge of shit that actually matters.

Yes, I've seen trigglypuff. I still don't worry about it as much as I do about other things, because society at large has shown that it's always going to have a breaking point, and I don't see this being any different.

Surtur
I hope you are right, but this new wave seems different. Essentially what Galadriel says at the beginning of the first LOTR movie sums up how I feel:

The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

Surtur
I think I agree, but only because throwing insults and being disruptive only appears to validate pseudo-intellectuals like Yiannopolous.

I did want to go back to this for a second though. By this I just have to ask if you think this type of behavior should *only* be avoided because you feel it validates these people?

I mean do you disagree with my overall point in general? It wasn't just about these lectures. But that if someone doesn't like a book don't read it. Don't watch tv shows or listen to comedians that offend you, etc. I think people should generally try to avoid things they dislike if they dislike them so much they can't just behave like adults, right?

Like for instance I don't like Hilary Clinton. But I don't need to avoid watching a video of her or something because I'm not going to fly in a rage and begin punching holes in the wall and just all around being unable to handle her. I can watch a video and merely comment on what I feel is wrong with it. If I was walking down the street and saw a rally for Hilary I likewise would never dream of trying to block people from entering because I am not a crazy person. If I was the type of person to think I have the right to do that then I should probably stay away from Hilary rallies. Of course I'd never actually attend a rally because I don't like her. It's the same reason I don't see movies I know I won't like.

Time-Immemorial
SJW warriors are pussys. Just look at the ones here.

Surtur
We should take all the gender studies professors from all over the country and put them in just one college.

Or at the very least immediately fire any professors who spread lies in their courses. You might have the right to teach your course, you have zero right to feed gullible kids lies.

Time-Immemorial
SJW is the neutering and feminization of the population. Hence why more and more are becoming gay, transgender and act like they on the rag..

Surtur
My favorite are the men that say they are SO in tune with their female best friends that they get physical cramps around the same time their female friends are PMS'ing.

Time-Immemorial
Sounds like Glen Beck Studio

Surtur
Just for fun Ben Shapiro owns Piers Morgan on gun control:

BHIQtxLCgrM

I think he makes some good points. For instance you have the people who really want to ban assault rifles. But then Ben points out most murders with guns are with handguns, so if you're about just lessening the death toll wouldn't you go after hand guns?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
SJW is the neutering and feminization of the population. Hence why more and more are becoming gay, transgender and act like they on the rag..

That right there is why moderates side with the SJWs.

AmazonWarehouse
I don't think moderates side with SJWs, at least I certainly don't. I do however always have a laugh when colleges or college students do something to desperately appear to be "different". I don't think I was nearly this bad when I was in college because I was focused on money, but I can understand having too much time on your hands and an insecure personality is a dangerous combination.

Robtard
I'm a true moderate and I'll usually side with the whiny SJW over the Conserv who's whining about how political correctness is ruining his/her day thumb up

Raisen
rob, you are no moderate. you are way left, just shy of bardock. i'm more moderate than you and so is surtur. time is my boy but he is pretty right of me. let's be objective

AmazonWarehouse
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm a true moderate and I'll usually side with the whiny SJW over the Conserv who's whining about how political correctness is ruining his/her day thumb up

Yea you're not a moderate. That's like saying I'm a moderate and I'll side with the Conserv who refuses to walk on eggshells, over the whiny SJW that feels offended by everything. Looks like neither one of us are moderate thumb up

Robtard
Both of you are wrong, 100% moderate right here. Deal with it.

Surtur

You know for someone who in another thread was talking about the importance of facts it's weird you'd side with the people who are most allergic to facts.

People with your attitude are part of the problem. You have no problem with these people spreading lies and false narratives to the public, but you have a problem if people have a problem with it.

I want to hope you're just joking when you say these things. It's better to whine over people trampling free speech and spewing toxic shit then it is to whine over the false dilemma's these kids whine about. Also it's not just about political correctness lol. It's not. It's not being upset over PC when you don't want to see pieces of shit trample free speech. It's not being upset over PC when you don't want to see pieces of shit spread these vile lies. You try to simplify it as people just being upset over PC stuff.

These things aren't the most important issues, but stop acting like it isn't an issue. I just don't get the problem people have with people having a problem with these SJW's. As if you're posting so many other intelligent threads on this board and these SJW threads take away from that? I don't get it, I don't see why people have such a problem they just..I dunno, it's just weird. People will care so little about these things that they feel they have to come tell you they don't care lol. Some people do care about these things.

One thing that needs to be clear: the term SJW does not apply to anyone fighting for a legit cause in a legit manner. Someone who cares about true social justice might go around giving talks about rape like..maybe trying to help women deal emotionally with it, maybe trying to help them come forward about it if they haven't already. A SJW will go around spreading lies about the rape culture and citing the "1 in 5" bullshit. If these are the people you want to side with just because you just plain don't like how pissed off people get at them? Then by all means man..you do you. I find your reasoning utterly ridiculous, but I'd rather have someone with that type of mindset on the side of the SJW's anyways. You can be their shoulder to cry on next time they hear an opinion they can't handle.

Robtard
What you said works in the reverse as well. The fringe Right is really no different than the fringe Left in terms of agenda pushing.

And my comment was a return retort to counter psmith's "I'm a this and I do that" post. You shouldn't have taken it seriously.

Though while on the topic of political correctness, there's issues on both sides, people can take politically correct too extreme; that is correct. But there are those that blanket all issues, the legitimate ones as well and dismiss them all under things like "SJW!!1!" nonsense. It's really not that hard to be politically correct without going overboard, the vast majority of people aren't overly sensitive loons looking for insults in every syllable spoken within earshot.

Surtur
But you see not all people with problems with SJW's push an agenda. While ALL the SJW's push one. There is a legit war on facts lol. You might laugh at that notion, but there is. Is this war sizeable yet? No I don't feel it is.

Robtard
A considerable portion of the "SJW" complaints (using KMC as a micro sample) are really unfounded. It's quit often those that think being PC is some unfair burden they have to bear that cry and whine over nothing much.

Raisen
surtur. i agree you are a moderate..i think i am too. you don't have to agree to the latter but what do you think about my assessment of you?

Surtur
A considerable portion of the "SJW" complaints (using KMC as a micro sample) are really unfounded. It's quit often those that think being PC is some unfair burden they have to bear that cry and whine over nothing much.

You say unfounded, but the complaints of trampling free speech and spreading lies and all that aren't unfounded. The PC issue for me isn't the exact same. I might complain about safe spaces, you might find that silly. But you shouldn't find the other things I just cited as silly or unfounded. They happen. For instance I think you know that a majority of the time we don't scoff at a woman and not believe her when she says she is raped. This is just one narrative presented. We've both seen how rape is dealt with in this country and how rapists tend to traditionally be viewed. Some would say what I just said to you about rape is hate speech.

What also needs to be acknowledged is that there is a far far larger attempt to silence the people who speak up against this crowd of people then there is an attempt to silence the SJW's. One side is open to discussion, the other side tries to block it at every turn.

Originally posted by Raisen
surtur. i agree you are a moderate..i think i am too. you don't have to agree to the latter but what do you think about my assessment of you?

I honestly don't know what I'd be, I've never given political labels a huge amount of thought in terms of what I'd fall under.

Omega Vision
Pretty much.

MS Warehouse
Both of you are wrong, 100% moderate right here. Deal with it.

Oh excuse me then, i'll go ahead and ignore everything you've ever written that proves the contrary!

Sure, and a considerable portion are valid complaints. Not sure what your point was other than stating the obvious.

Surtur
Exactly, for every "silly" complaint there is a valid one, but people ignore it because..reasons? I can't explain why some do this. Perhaps they've just missed the valid examples I've shown, since most of them didn't get a thread dedicated to them, but got posted in other threads. This is the only valid explanation I can find to ignore these things or pretend it's just grrr people upset because they apparently can't behave rudely.

Being upset over blatant racism or the inability to deal with other peoples opinions is not being upset over political correctness.

Robtard
Disagree, very few are valid.

MS Warehouse

Disagree, very few are unfounded. See the futility of such a retort?

Surtur

Oh so you admit a few are valid? Like what?

MS Warehouse
I wouldn't put too much stock in what he says. He's not exactly known to back up his assertions (at least less so than others on here).

Surtur
zRengsSqVAY

Lol you guys just watch the first like 15 seconds of these people screaming. I dunno, I just felt like posting something to make people laugh, I guess it doesn't show social justice courses have no place in college.

It's just like these people are acting like they are protesting Emperor Palpatine or something.

Surtur
Also when even Fox friggin news MAKES ACTUAL SENSE then you know there is a problem:

XtxxzKNlzXo

I also didn't know some safe spaces had play-doh and bubbles and sounds of puppies and..what? These are rooms for adults? This is at Brown University?

I mean I know having a room with play-doh and bubbles for you to go if your feelings are hurt doesn't hurt anyone but holy shit that is just strange.

Flyattractor
This is just the sign that Liberals/Democrats are ok with Children getting molested.

Surtur
It's like they turned the on campus nursery into a safe space and the students just said "no..just leave the bubbles and play-doh and shit RIGHT where it is".

Only question is what if you want to enter this safe space during nap time?

cdtm
It's all the humanities. You don't see students of law, business, or the hard sciences protesting stupid shit.

And the newspapers eat it up. They love it.

But really, those humanities arseholes are ****ed after college, and they know it.

Raisen
is cdtm really a conservative? i'm proud

Robtard
Oh so you admit a few are valid? Like what?

None to come to mind, but I know I have agreed with you (or someone with similar or even more extrene views as yourself) on the rare occasion where someone took being PC or something else you have a problem with too far.

edit: One came to mind, the Asian lady who wanted "white friends" to pay for her therapy, she's an idiot for asking, but if she can sucker someone to give her money, then shame on them for being so foolish

Bardock42
Also when even Fox friggin news MAKES ACTUAL SENSE then you know there is a problem:
Yeah, with the viewer.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, with the viewer.

Are you saying the video was wrong? That fox was wrong and wasn't making sense?

None to come to mind, but I know I have agreed with you (or someone with similar or even more extrene views as yourself) on the rare occasion where someone took being PC or something else you have a problem with too far.

edit: One came to mind, the Asian lady who wanted "white friends" to pay for her therapy, she's an idiot for asking, but if she can sucker someone to give her money, then shame on them for being so foolish

You keep talking about taking "PC stuff too far" but that really doesn't cover things like..the fact no rape culture exists and SJW's continually try to claim it does anyways.

You don't think just that one thing is damaging? Or we can talk about the wage gap or the "war on women" and all this shit that is false. These silly "gender studies" programs tend to promote bullshit like this. This isn't political correctness, it's flat out spreading false information to push an agenda.

Children are highly impressionable, and college kids these days are more like children then ever before, so when you have teachers spouting this bullshit to them it adds up.

It's not about being PC. Yes, some PC shit is silly, you can't tell me you don't find safe spaces with bubbles and play-doh silly, but it's relatively harmless compared to the spreading of lies.

MS Warehouse
Certain political ideologies are known to take a certain issue, then bring it all the way to 11.

Surtur
It just seems like for some people in this country the problems we have just aren't...good enough, aren't juicy enough. So we need to inflate the numbers of things and take them to the extreme. I can't figure out why, even the rape of one person is bad, you don't need to pretend like the entire country doesn't give a shit about rape to raise awareness.

This is like if I wanted to raise awareness about breast cancer so I went around saying 75% of adult females in this country have breast cancer.

Or here maybe this will hit closer to home for some people: it's like trying to raise awareness about illegal immigrants by saying they are all rapists. Remember when everyone had a problem with that? You see it's not okay to label an entire group of people as rapists, but it's okay to more or less imply the entire country is full of rape apologists because..reasons.

MS Warehouse
There are some real problems in this country which would be dumb to ignore. But a lot of the times, people are just bored and unhappy and as a result, they need a cause to rally behind. That's what college was all about if you weren't busy meeting women, getting drunk, or making money.

Surtur
Yes but there are actual legit causes to rally behind. I mean I'm pretty sure we haven't cured cancer or aids. Hunger hasn't been ended around the world, climate change still isn't accepted by everyone, our justice system is in shambles, we haven't totally eliminated homelessness or crime.

I think some of these kids genuinely feel like they are the successors to the people who protested shit like Vietnam. But they are just the opposite. First of all those people didn't hate free speech.

MS Warehouse
The hippies who protested Vietnam were in an entirely different era protesting an entirely different issue. The Vietnam era was the first time people really stopped trusting the government and as a result, they rallied. Most of the hippies' cause was pretty stupid (and they admitted as much 30 years later when they were older), but the one thing that stands out was that aside from a few instances from the radical left, they did it the right way.

Time-Immemorial
Like our Sec of State threw his medals over the fence, and now he's always crying and trying to get credit for Nam.

What a pussy.

Surtur
Oh shit Milo is speaking at Depaul University tomorrow! This is the same place that banned chalk lol. I can just see the tears of all the kids now, they are going to implode from all the opinions they can't handle.

This is gonna be awesome, I can't wait to see how much these kids freak out.

Then the school begins to try to cancel it without outright canceling it..by at the last minute applying a bunch of fee's to the people trying to set it up and the people speaking. Just utter pieces of shit, such cowards.

Surtur
Or christ look at this:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/21/huffington-post-editor-posts-diverse-meeting-photo-twitter-sparking-social-media

Would people be whining if there was all black women there? Would the blacks and hispanics be saying there are too many blacks and we need more whites? Or is it just bad when it's ALL white people? But if it's 100% black people it's okay because..slavery was a thing? Or what?

Time-Immemorial
Looks like a Psmith job

snowdragon
The university in MO that bent to all the sjw's are paying the price now.

SJW are the ultimate cry bullies we have in our modern social media age.

Time-Immemorial
This place used to be a den of them lucky we cleared them all out.

Surtur
This place used to be a den of them lucky we cleared them all out.

Some of them just ran to the off topic forum into the "GDT" thread.

Surtur
Look at how these people behave:

a4C-xiSZOb0

Time-Immemorial
Those are the type of people here at the forum.

Surtur
I mean they go up on stage and blow whistles and shit and dance and it's just..I mean it's entertaining, but not in a very flattering way to the BLM people.

Surtur
Our future ladies and gentlemen:

__iQGa0OkIs

So basically college is now just an adult daycare center.

ArtificialGlory
Pathetic scoundrels. They really do believe that they're so progressive, so enlightened, and their cause so righteous(in their minds) that they have earnestly convinced themselves that they cannot possibly do anything wrong or that anyone could possibly take an issue with their actions.

Surtur
Smug SJW gets owned trying to pick on a 12 yr. old:

ylIYryY305g

The SJW's channel has like 100 subscribers. The kids had a similar amount..until he dissed the kid, now the kid has over 7,000 subscribers and the SJW still has like 100.

I also can't help but be amused at seeing a 12 yr. old make a video about what is wrong with feminism. Maybe there is some hope for the future generations after all.

Oh and the kids video: 10,302 likes, 17 dislikes. The SJW's video: 29 likes and 10,656 dislikes lol.

Raisen
Wow that guy was a douche. Unfortunately, every lib usually resorts that douchery when someone doesn't agree with them

Flyattractor
It that any way to talk to a board that quite a few KM posters support thru patreon?

Surtur
The things they are teaching kids is retarded:

lq0YIktzxqg

Surtur
Man anything triggers kids:

P1tZd7y4FZE

Surtur
Maybe things are changing:

mPIMWCCG4fg

NewGuy01
I don't think so, but what schools want to teach and what people want to learn isn't my business or my problem. It's the problem of the people who can't find work because they didn't pursue any marketable skills in College.

Time-Immemorial
College and Universities are disgusting place, its corruption is almost as bad as public education.

After all you can let rapists go if you went to the same school.

SJW are liars, as is political correctness is a lie to hush he truth.

Surtur
It's almost like learning itself has been corrupted. We preach narratives, we preach social justice. We do not give kids anything useful for the outside world.

NewGuy01
College and Universities are disgusting place, its corruption is almost as bad as public education.

Almost? laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
It's almost like learning itself has been corrupted. We preach narratives, we preach social justice. We do not give kids anything useful for the outside world.

You can be a career teacher and preach a failed ideology your whole life, and never be held responsible when that ideology winds up destroying a country.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Almost? laughing out loud

I never like to deal in absolutes. This is the way of the sithsmile

wgpytjlW5wU

Surtur
People still want to act like SJW's do no harm:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/01/29/gregory-alan-elliott-stalingrad-free-speech/

This man was found not guilty so that is good, but he was taken to court for a LONG time for essentially disagreeing with feminists. They said he made them feel "unsafe" but he never threatened their safety. WHY does being disagreed with make these people feel so threatened? I do not get it.

Surtur
I love watching feminists freak out lol:

vBU5b26_dC4

You see feminists are all about equality, except for free speech of course.

Sin I AM
I love watching feminists freak out lol:

vBU5b26_dC4

You see feminists are all about equality, except for free speech of course.

Those arent feminists

SquallX
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Those arent feminists

They call themselves feminist.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SquallX
They call themselves feminist.

Meh. Calling yourself something and actually being something is too different things. A feminist is defined by actions not words

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Meh. Calling yourself something and actually being something is too different things. A feminist is defined by actions not words

There are a shocking number of feminists that are like this.

You see women are no longer really denied rights here, so there aren't even any true feminists left anymore, because they recognize there is no rape culture or war on women. They recognize things like the wage gap are as real as Santa Clause. It's kind of funny that the few true feminists left are basically here to just..try ti disprove all the toxicity these other "feminists" spew.

I'd love for these people to go to some of these other countries where women are treated horrible and preach their stuff. Instead of doing so in the country where pretty much women have it the easiest. Go do a **** walk in a middle eastern country.

Surtur
I just love how out of touch with reality some people can be:

aQK8H0z-irM

Does everyone just have like...down syndrome?

Surtur
Hmm wtf:

dP7OXDWof30

I feel like this video is one of those rare things where all of humanity should feel ashamed for it. We in a way created monsters like this.

DarthAnt66
I'm surprised it has so many likes.

Surtur
The girl complains she will get called a kunt and yet throughout the entire video she acts like an utter kunt lol.

My favorite part is where she thinks that if her dad met a kid and knew in the future the kid would rape his daughter all the dad would say is "get a grip" to the kid. Is Norway like...full of terrible people?

NewGuy01
>Gets so drunk she can't stand at age 15.
>Approaches and starts making out with some bloke on his couch at night.
>Is touched sexually.
>Can't understand why this happened.
>Life is so unfair for girls; cursed from the womb.

Surtur
I like how she says she is so drunk she "can't stand" but is shown walking prior to that and then a few seconds later she gets up and begins walking again.

She acts like she fell over and passed out, but all she did was sit down to make out with some dude. Which then of course this situation leads to her being raped 5 years later..somehow.

I wanted so bad for this to be a parody but they are 100% serious about this. I mean to be fair Norway could be the rape capital of the world for all I know.

Surtur
This is why I just think some females are outright crazy:

http://elitedaily.com/dating/men-pssies-women-need-start-asking-men-dates/746965/

Why is this kunt so shocked men won't approach her?

Ladies I'm just confused. You can't say you want equality and then also complain men don't buy you drinks or hold doors open for you anymore. Yet I would bet you if you asked this woman if she feels she believes in equality she would say yes. That is the most disturbing part of all.

Who knew equality would be such a b*tch?

snowdragon
You know if colleges and universities want to fund social justice courses fine.

I think many of them are a waste of time, which is probably why folks that spend alot of their time taking said courses have a hard time finding employment.

Decency and respect should be the teachings of the day and not left or right ridiculous social movements.

Surtur
I think though we have a responsibility to ensure that colleges are not teaching blatant lies though. I don't care if the university itself funds the course..that doesn't give them the right to allow teachers to deceive students. When you come out of a class less intelligent than when you went in..it's a problem.

So if they must have these courses I would want rigorous review of the course material.

Surtur
In the UK they take their social justice-ing quite serious, violently serious it seems:

IEyBaBEQLM4

Surtur
So we have this stuff:

v9v2P-munBY

I just do not think these things have a place now because it is poison.

iSg3U3yEb1s

Surtur
Oregon State university is in the process of rolling out plans to make a social justice course MANDATORY for freshmen.

So it f*cking begins.

Flyattractor
I like to call them COLLEGE NAZIS!

Flyattractor
OFlRrOVZfk0

Surtur
Yeah some of the letters he has gotten from people who are taking social justice college classes are quite horrifying. Asking where someone is from is now racist. Reminds me of the kind of people who would get upset if you wished them a "Merry Christmas".

Anyone remember the movie "Little Giants" with Rick Moranis? You remember the one scrawny kid with the overprotective mother who sends him to football practice wrapped in this protective foam? This is what is being done for college kids, only the foam is not physical this time.

Flyattractor
Acoording to this having a certain Haircut is now Racist.

OH them Looney LIBERALS!

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Acoording to this having a certain Haircut is now Racist.

OH them Looney LIBERALS!

I suppose technically one could pay a barber to shave the words "I hate black people" onto the back of your head. Or like if I look at an old timey photo of a slave owner..his hair style pretty much becomes unusable otherwise it is racist. This is why I had to give up my collection of old timey photo's of slave owners.

Surtur
I'd say I lost all respect for Amy Schumer, but that would imply I ever had any for her in the first place:

NsSGUsyqboA

Which the guy is right her entire routine essentially boils down to "haha I'm slutty!'. For some reason some women think sluttiness=independence or something.

But she's whining at her "friend" because he told a rape victim to..REPORT the rape. If a rape culture existed..Amy would be perpetuating it. Thankfully it doesn't exist. You can pretty much get a man fired from his job by the mere accusation of rape..even if there is no evidence any rape took place.

Khazra Reborn
University of Chicago no longer supports trigger warnings, or safe spaces:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4466021/uchicago-trigger-warnings/%3fsource=dam?client=safari

Good start.

MS Warehouse
Very surprising for a college to do that now, but definitely a good start.

Surtur
Unfortunately though we have other public universities that are trying to make some social justice classes mandatory. One step forward, two steps back.

Also speaking of Chicago, I wonder if Dupaul has still banned chalk because some wrote "Trump 2016" on the sidewalk lol.

Khazra Reborn
I was fortunate enough to get to witness the shit storm of humanity when Milo Yiannopoulos was trying to give a talk at DePaul. Supposedly it was worse than the infamous chalk protest.

Surtur
I've said this before: in high school when I thought of college and college professors I thought of open minded people who weren't afraid to push the boundaries. Who weren't afraid of different opinions. Hell who WANTED to discuss different opinions.

Now it's like almost a shelter..not a place you go to learn. You go to be coddled and experience nothing new.

Just reminds me of the one school who I think is the same one that wants to make a social justice class mandatory. They literally came out and said that just discussing things like Donald Trump and well..I guess how shitty they think it is..is a valid thing for any class(including a math class).

I can just imagine how it goes: they are discussing some very complex equation and the students seem to really be getting it and then the professor just stops and goes "Speaking of math, how shitty is it Trump hasn't released his tax returns yet, amirite?".

Or like a history class: "We're going to discuss some of the things that lead up to the civil war, like slavery. Oh bee tee dubs...Donald Trump probably would of loved slavery if he'd been alive back then".

Flyattractor
College is a place where you should be going to learn stuff for a Career. All this SHIT You learned in High School Should be 100% Elective courses that don't really count for shit.

But then Colleges are just political propaganda LIBERAL brain washing centers today so.....

Lord Lucien
Those sick liberal f*cks. Maybe those brainwashing centres need a little visit from conservatism's old friend...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2011/7/24/1311520566970/Norway-Anders-Breivik-007.jpg

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Those sick liberal f*cks. Maybe those brainwashing centres need a little visit from conservatism's old friend...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2011/7/24/1311520566970/Norway-Anders-Breivik-007.jpg

He's dreamy.

Alsol LOL@the idea of safe spaces on universities.

Darth Truculent
Racism>Marxism>Communism>Facism= What do they all have in common?

They all have caused the most destructive wars in history which killed millions. It is ironic that most college professors teach this to their students. When I was in college my criminal justice and politics professor blamed democracy for America's problems. His said the Constitution was the problem and needed to be replaced. It pissed me off and I said straight to his face that the First Amendment gave him the right to preach his leftist views. What I was ashamed of was my fellow students refused to stand up to him.

Surtur

They need a visit from reality and common sense not from..whoever the douche is you posted a picture of.

Seriously, I get that your thing is you do this and you don't really mean what you say and you indeed usually mean the exact opposite but man..I understand if you don't feel this stuff is a huge issue, but do you legitimately feel it's not an issue at all?

I feel one thing that causes some people to scream so loud over this stuff is because on the other side of this we have people who dismiss it as no biggie..like a 12 yr. old boy finding out for the first time cooties aren't actually a thing.

Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Alsol LOL@the idea of safe spaces on universities.

I do laugh at it too, but then I also kind of think of the descriptions of these safe spaces..even at what I thought were well respected universities like Brown..and it's just, I dunno.

I mean I don't hate puppies and I have nothing against play-doh or blowing bubbles and hey if I went to that school I might even go into such a safe space just for a laugh or if I was high but..the people that would go in there because they legit need it..kind of scare me in a way. Especially if they are there not due to any specific harassment but merely because there are just some ideas they legit can't handle. That worries me because those people will grow up(physically, not mentally) and procreate and pass these ideas down to their own children.

Flyattractor

I have no idea who that is....but if you want I can put up a pic of any one of a large # of Socialist MONSTERS that you LIBERALS like to praise and tote like they were saints!

Wanna Play that Game!?

Lord Lucien
They need a visit from reality and common sense not from..whoever the douche is you posted a picture of.

I have no idea who that is....but if you want I can put up a pic of any one of a large # of Socialist MONSTERS that you LIBERALS like to praise and tote like they were saints!

Wanna Play that Game!? Lol...

Jesus Christ, people... seriously?

Seriously, I get that your thing is you do this and you don't really mean what you say and you indeed usually mean the exact opposite but man..I understand if you don't feel this stuff is a huge issue, but do you legitimately feel it's not an issue at all? Do I feel what isn't an issue?

Surtur
Do I feel what isn't an issue?

This out of control social justice shit that permeates our colleges and is even squirming its way into high schools and grammar schools.

Flyattractor

Jesus Christ, people... seriously?

That happened 5 years ago. That guy is hardly a big topic of conversation anymore.

And that happened in Uber Liberal Socialist EuroCommie Land.....How did their Gun Laws work for em!?

Surtur
Boy is my face red for not immediately recognizing terrorists from Norway that committed attacks years ago.

The f*ck? I doubt I could pick out most terrorists by their photo..besides Osama Bin Laden.

Lord Lucien
This out of control social justice shit that permeates our colleges and is even squirming its way into high schools and grammar schools. As someone far removed from that scene I can't have any opinion on it. I mean, I COULD. But it wouldn't be an informed opinion.

Universities and colleges have been around since the Medieval era, and ever since their inception they've been a focal point for professors and lecturers to impress their ideas on the young susceptible minds that came to them for an education (usually in theology). At least in the modern age we don't have full on blood baths in the streets as students fought over which ideology they were being brainwashed with.

Every generation thinks its youth is being mentally and socially poisoned by some insidious corruption---that the said corruption always seems to come from the opposite end of the critic's political spectrum never seems of any nevermind. You aren't the first to complain about an apparent change for the worse in the schooling system that heralds the decline of civilization. And you won't be the last. 1000 years from now and you still won't see the last.

That happened 5 years ago. That guy is hardly a big topic of conversation anymore.

And that happened in Uber Liberal Socialist EuroCommie Land.....How did their Gun Laws work for em!? Your ignorance is painful.

Flyattractor
Boy is my face red for not immediately recognizing terrorists from Norway that committed attacks years ago.

The f*ck? I doubt I could pick out most terrorists by their photo..besides Osama Bin Laden.

Well we could just make jokes that he put up a pic of a Blond haired Blue Eyed Norwegian and then wanted us to point out a specific one.....

rolling on floor laughing

Surtur
Oh it's certainly true every generation thinks these is a corruption in the next. A lot of times it doesn't make sense, but is that the case 100% of the time? I don't know.

Like okay back in the day the people who were all "Grr this damn new fangled Rock and Roll, these f*cking kids!" yeah, that is silly. But this legit corruption of knowledge? Ehhh. I mean some schools have asked children to choose a gender lol. Not teens or college kids, but like..kids who are still many years away from being able to see a PG-13 movie without a parent coming with.

Or I could tell you about the school(again, not a high school or college) who essentially gave black kids treats(specifically only blacks) because of past white racism and all that and essentially told the white students how awful they were and all that. These are relatively minor things that could start a strange precedent. I mean I don't care if someone is of the opinion we have 100 different legit genders, I would hope most people could agree they shouldn't be telling young children to choose a gender. Let them develop. This happened in New York in case you wanted to look it up for yourself in order to see I'm not just making things up or wildly exaggerating events.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>