4 Ways MATRIX RELOADED Could Be Improved

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chaos
maddox.xmission.com/matrix2.html

*NO COMMENTS*
roll eyes (sarcastic)

JediHDM
This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Matrix Reloaded, its just some Lemming trying to jusify his existence by saying that the Matrix was horrible. People do it all the time; its called "bullying", except most people stop doing it around age 14. Guess this guy missed the memo...

Elite13
Its like the old saying "everyone is a critic". What I find funny is that most people in this world do not have an ounce of creativity in them, but everytime they see something original they bash it because they could have done it better. If that is the case why are you not making movies instead of living at your moms and being on the computer on a Saturday night wishing you had a date or at least a softer hand.

Just my thoughts.

CandyKoRn
Attack of the green eyed monsters!!!

evil face evil face evil face evil face

JediHDM
Elite13> Man, harsh, but too true...

The Omega
laughing out loud
Why does this remind me of the guy who jumped into this forum, yelled "The Matrix sucks..." and left again. Woaw...

JediHDM
HAHAHA, true.

*damn lemmings, keep poppin' up everywhere, sayin' stupid stuff and disappearin' agin*

BackFire349
Hilarious article

"I wouldn't have minded this movie so much if I would have remembered to bring my Game Boy Advance to the theater. At least then I could have practiced murdering vampires instead of being patronized by stupid bullshit about "causality." Good job you shrubs, you've managed to surface the underlying philosophy of just about every other movie in existence. Man I hate people."

Can't argue with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.