Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I noticed no one made a thread about this.

I'm not crazy excited for it, but I am a bit excited.

All those maps with updated Graphics in HD.

Nemesis X
Unless it's a World at War Remastered, I'm not that interested.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Unless it's a World at War Remastered, I'm not that interested. I liked World at War cause of the vehicles.

But apparently, not a lot of people like vehicles in FPS' anymore.

Kazenji
I hope they do eventually release this one seperate, Otherwise for now you have got the new COD game in one of the limited/special editions just to get it.

Ridley_Prime
More than enough schmucks will still get the bundle for them to not care to release it separate.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
I hope they do eventually release this one seperate, Otherwise for now you have got the new COD game in one of the limited/special editions just to get it. They're absolutely going to release it seperate one day.

There's absolutely no doubting it.

Smasandian
Maybe.

This could be the case that it's not really a very good remaster.....

Kazenji
From Vince Zampella one of the original developers, who helped found Infinity Ward to the new developer's

Impediment
I read that not all of the original MP maps will be available for the remastered version.

Regardless, I love this game very much and have very fond memories of it. I'll be honest and admit that I'm excited, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend extra by buying the Infinite Warfare bundle just to get this game. I honestly couldn't care less about Infinite Warfare.

Maybe this will eventually be released as a stand alone title?

Nemesis X
Once a specific amount of Infinite Warfare copies bought are met, I'm sure Activision will sell it separately then. Really, it should be criminal to hold a game hostage like that.

Impediment
All 16 original MP maps will be included.

https://www.vg247.com/2016/09/02/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-remastered-contains-all-16-original-multiplayer-maps/

Impediment
This game is even better than I remember. Gorgeous, beautiful, and amazing graphics.

BruceSkywalker
I'm about to start playing this.. wat all do I need to know

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Jmanghan

But apparently, not a lot of people like vehicles in FPS' anymore.

They do, that's why they play, Battlefield smile

Kazenji
Its finally getting a standalone release

3O1G04wr5fI

Smasandian
Depends on price but I would be interested in buying if it's a Steam sale.

Impediment
Modern Warfare 2 is going to get a remaster.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-remastered/mw2-remastered-release-date-pc-gameplay-trailer-changes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.