Luke vs. Valkorion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Both in their prime, who would win? I'd say Luke

MythLord
Luke.

SunRazer
Luke wins.

The Ellimist
Luke SLAUGHTERHOUSE

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by SunRazer
Luke wins.

Tondemonai
Assuming no jobbing, which I doubt there logically would be in an actual confrontation between these characters, Luke sabers and all-out. Force I see going to Valkorion for a solid majority, but not enough to give him an all-out win by any means, it'd be an amazing fight tho.

The Ellimist
I don't see how Valkorion wins Force.

cs_zoltan
Because flashy > actual power.

NewGuy01
thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion to be honest.

FreshestSlice
Did not see that coming.

Rebel95
Lol

The Ellimist
Luke one shots.

The Ellimist
Valkorion needs to beat Luke with lightning before Luke can close the distance, and I don't see how he's going to do that, especially when Skywalker can attack him back with emerald lightning/TK/etc.

Can the TOR wankers put forward what feats Valkorion has that actually put him above Luke? Because we all know that accolades work against him from the Sidious supremacy quotes that all of you like to dismiss out of hand. So what doesn't?

Powerscaling doesn't work - Valkorion has never beaten anyone on par with Luke, and indeed, Luke's owning of Caedus is a more impressive feat of domination than Valkorion one-shotting powerhouses like Darth Marr. laughing

Is it his lightning? Valkorion's best lightning showing is putting some small ships out of commission by damaging their electronics - Luke decades before his prime can rip apart several hundred meter long battlecruisers with telekinesis alone. He can resist Palpatine's Force lightning, which can one-shot a stormtrooper legion. Luke isn't going to be impressed.

Is it his telekinesis? Lawl - he hasn't done anything but vaguely bring down a few parts of an ancient temple. Luke has destroyed Vader's sky reaching fortress, immobilized Caedus, moved singularities, etc. He can resist the TK of UnuThul, who could arc back turbolasers, lawl.

Is it his telepathy? Lawl, he couldn't even TP the Outlander.

Luke sh*tstomps him, and everyone else in TOR, with casual ease. thumb up

Freedon Nadd
Valkorion takes this with great difficult.

Deronn_solo
Luke, I could see a case being made either way, tbh.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by The Ellimist
He can resist Palpatine's Force lightning, which can one-shot a stormtrooper legion.

When dis?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Valkorion needs to beat Luke with lightning before Luke can close the distance, and I don't see how he's going to do that, especially when Skywalker can attack him back with emerald lightning/TK/etc.

Can the TOR wankers put forward what feats Valkorion has that actually put him above Luke? Because we all know that accolades work against him from the Sidious supremacy quotes that all of you like to dismiss out of hand. So what doesn't?

Powerscaling doesn't work - Valkorion has never beaten anyone on par with Luke, and indeed, Luke's owning of Caedus is a more impressive feat of domination than Valkorion one-shotting powerhouses like Darth Marr. laughing

Is it his lightning? Valkorion's best lightning showing is putting some small ships out of commission by damaging their electronics - Luke decades before his prime can rip apart several hundred meter long battlecruisers with telekinesis alone. He can resist Palpatine's Force lightning, which can one-shot a stormtrooper legion. Luke isn't going to be impressed.

Is it his telekinesis? Lawl - he hasn't done anything but vaguely bring down a few parts of an ancient temple. Luke has destroyed Vader's sky reaching fortress, immobilized Caedus, moved singularities, etc. He can resist the TK of UnuThul, who could arc back turbolasers, lawl.

Is it his telepathy? Lawl, he couldn't even TP the Outlander.

Luke sh*tstomps him, and everyone else in TOR, with casual ease. thumb up

1. And why couldn't the Sith Emperor do the same with his Force powers?

2. Well Valkorion mind-bent 8000 fully-fledged Sith Lords while conducting
a Sith ritual to kill the Force on Medriaas; instantly mind-bent Revan and Malak.
Also Vitiate controlled all the inhabitants of Ziost(including Sith and Jedi AFAIK)

3. And Luke has never beaten anyone on par with Valkorion. He needed the help of Leia and her unborn son to defeat Palpatine; same for Exar Kun's weakling spirit.
Marr was the second in power after Valkorion; so I think this counts for something. And look that Valkorion one-shot him with a Force lightning; and he didn't even struggle to do a Force lightning. Which means that Valkorion didn't even use the full potency of his Force lightning.

4. And he did that with no effort with the ship; and he was weakened, though.
And mind you can you tell me about those battlecruisers?
And stormtroopers are weaklings.
Valkorion's certainly not impressed. Keep in mind that Darth Nyriss's Force lightning could turn people into ash. So logical, Valkorion who's far above Nyriss(especially by KOTFE version) he could do the same.

5. He brought down those parts of the Dark Temple with a mere gesture while he was in a weakened state. So he wasn't even at his full power.
Luke immobilized Caedus by surprising him, though. And Luke never moved a singularity(it was a micro-field created by the Vong) and he did it with great effort.
Actually when UnuThul telepathically assaulted Luke. Luke required the combined strength of Luke, Mara, Saba, and Leia to stop him. So your point is moot. I have no problem that someone of Valkorion's calibre could(for your Luke fanboyism) in ''theory'' mind-bend Luke Skywalker since he succeded in mind-bending 8000 Sith Lords and keeping them for weeks in such condition(this requires enormous focus and power) or Revan and Malak as well or the Jedi on Ziost.

6. It looks like you do underrate a lot the TOR era characters, I can see that.
And why do you underrate the Outlander?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Zenwolf
When dis?

The Dark Empire c-book series.
But anyway, frying some non-sensitive weaklings cannot compare to the Darth Marr one-shot.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
The Dark Empire c-book series.
But anyway, frying some non-sensitive weaklings cannot compare to the Darth Marr one-shot.

I don't recall Palps frying any Stormtrooper legion in DE. erm

Freedon Nadd
I don't recall Palps frying any Stormtrooper legion in DE. erm

It happened. Just re-read the DE series and you'll see.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It happened, but not in DE, lmfao. erm

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It happened, but not in DE, lmfao. erm
Sorry. Kun drained my knowledge.
But you're correct. Can you say in what c-book did that happen?
And second; are you sure is not a part of the Infinities timeline?

Deronn_solo
It happen in a Dark Times comics, I believe.

SunRazer
Yeah. It's not the shitty DE art - you can tell, lol.

Zenwolf
I think I know, it was Empire: Betrayal. But that wasn't a legion.

NTJack0
Originally posted by SunRazer
Luke wins.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by NTJack0

But how?

Freedon Nadd
I think I know, it was Empire: Betrayal. But that wasn't a legion.

That isn't an impressive feat into itself.
Since there were stormtroopers and even Imperials who survived his Force lightning. lol

Freedon Nadd
Check this out...

Zenwolf
Ya I have the comic, he fries all the Stormtroopers, but it wasn't a legion. It was a giant number though given the next panel, but it wasn't a legion and Sidious didn't seem really concerned either, he was letting his Guards handle it and only got involved cause a stray blaster shot caused him to spill his drink.

So if he wasn't that concerned, it couldn't have been an entire legion.

Zenwolf
In fact, Trachta only had 100 Stormtroopers under his command, he only used 50 against Sidious and 50 against Vader.

So...yeah, then taking into account that against Sidious, 7 of the troopers were locked out the door, which leaves 43 troopers in the room, then taking into account that the Guards took out 10 themselves.

This leaves 33 troopers to get fried by Palpatine's Lighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.