Ultimate Non-Force Sensitive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
So I was thinking: Who do you guys think is the greatest non-force using combatant in SW overall? Examples include:

Boba Fett
Jango Fett
General Grievous
Durge
HK-47
Canderous
The Grand Champion of the Great Hunt
Cipher 9
The Havoc Squad Commander
IG-88
SCORPIO
Kephis (awermm)
Hanharr
Pre Vizsla
Cad Bane
Finn???

Consider their standard equipment and combat abilities. Who is the best non force-using fighter in all of SW history?

No trolling.

carthage
http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48747/895399-durge.jpg

Nephthys
Thanks for the reminder.

|King Joker|
Grievous and Durge are big standouts, IMO.

Revanchiste
I have done that topic before.

SunRazer
Originally posted by |King Joker|

Nephthys
Grievous is a definite possibility for number 1 imo.

SCORPIO is another standout imo. In KotFE she owned a squad of Force users with her bare hands.

The Champ is another. He beat the Jedi Battlemaster and a Darth in line for the Council. He's also blitzed Jedi, defeated a Jedi Strike team and killed a Mandalore candidate after taking repeated sniper shots to the chest.

Boba Fett obviously. I also hear IG-88 is a beast. HK-47, another good choice.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Champ is another. He beat the Jedi Battlemaster and a Darth in line for the Council. He's also blitzed Jedi, defeated a Jedi Strike team and killed a Mandalore candidate after taking repeated sniper shots to the chest. I love Champ's feats. It's ridiculous but funny. Yeah, I kinda regret not learning more about IG-88 tbh.

ILS
IG-88 is at his coolest in this:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Therefore_I_Am:_The_Tale_of_IG-88

He appears in other stuff but he's written best here.

The Ellimist
Some of the bigger confederate battle ships. thumb up

ILS
Also, technically the Bedlam Spirits, since they don't use the Force?

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
IG-88 is at his coolest in this:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Therefore_I_Am:_The_Tale_of_IG-88

He appears in other stuff but he's written best here. Thanks! Originally posted by ILS
Also, technically the Bedlam Spirits, since they don't use the Force? rolling on floor laughing

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kephess.

Trocity
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111221607/4550120-9959293340-KirKa.jpg

AncientPower
Shimrra.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
****, AP is right. thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by AncientPower
Shimrra.

Lol shit

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by |King Joker|

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kephess.
Being amped by the Force means you're using the Force. And since the BH is Force Sensitive now, he no longer counts.

Nephthys
Obviously I mean pre-Valkorion, lol. They havn't even got any post-amp feats yet.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by AncientPower
Shimrra.

I don't think there's anyone else even close.

FreshestSlice
Obviously I mean pre-Valkorion, lol. They havn't even got any post-amp feats yet.
Which doesn't matter.

ILS
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I don't think there's anyone else even close. Haven't really touched this era at all in terms of reading, what can Shimrra do?

I'm surprised nobody has made any Yuuzhan Vong respect threads.

Trocity
He did alright against a Luke who had to fight through a f*** ton of Slayers and various other shit to reach him, though his amphistaff did most of the work iirc.

NewGuy01
Shimmra was in Luke's eyes comparable to Palpatine in terms of how much of a frightening opponent he was.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Shimmra was in Luke's eyes comparable to Palpatine in terms of how much of a frightening opponent he was.

kek, so was everyone else in the NJO era thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke was actually more horrified of Shimrra than Palpatine. thumb up

NewGuy01
He wasn't a shell of a human in a hooded cloak, more energy than flesh. Nor was his face that of a Sith Master, prematurely wizened by years of calling on dark power.

Instead, Shimrra was very much alive and all the more intimidating for it.

deathslash
Jarael also deserves to be on this list. Fighting highly skilled mandalorians, deflecting blaster bolts, evenly dueling trained jedi, winning gladiatorial fights when she was a child, etc.

Zenwolf
She had The Force, however minimal it was.

Beniboybling
Binks could be pretty deadly, from time to time. smile

DarthAnt66
Onimi.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Onimi.
Didn't that ****er restore his connection to the force?

DarthAnt66
mmm

Yeah, that was an heroic of me - worthy of 18 Ethiopian lashings.

Never mind. thumb up

Darth Abonis
Grievous for sure

deathslash
Originally posted by Zenwolf
She had The Force, however minimal it was. did she though? Zayne said that she could be connected to the force in some way, but it was never made clear if she actually was. Meanwhile, it was easily shown and explained that demagol himself was actually a force user and that all of her feats involving the use of the force, we're actually his doing. So the question needs to be asked, was jarael actually a force sensitive? All evidence points the the answer being a solid "no".

Zenwolf
Originally posted by deathslash
did she though? Zayne said that she could be connected to the force in some way, but it was never made clear if she actually was. Meanwhile, it was easily shown and explained that demagol himself was actually a force user and that all of her feats involving the use of the force, we're actually his doing. So the question needs to be asked, was jarael actually a force sensitive? All evidence points the the answer being a solid "no".

Nascent= Just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential.

So yeah, she had The Force however minimal, but even still that would give her an edge, seeing as inherit Force abilities like Precog are the standard for all Force Users.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Trocity
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111221607/4550120-9959293340-KirKa.jpg

Though I would agree, Kanos is also Force Sensitive(like all other Royal Guards) however minimal.

S_W_LeGenD
SCORPIO is another standout imo. In KotFE she owned a squad of Force users with her bare hands.
Wut?

NewGuy01
Does LeGenD even play KotFE?

Nephthys
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Wut?

eJbUX4BSf1o

These guys fight Zakuul Knights, they shouldn't be underestimated. That guy she's choking is, was, the leader of their Order as well. SCORPIO is hardcore. smile

The Ellimist
Lol

Beniboybling
Zakuul Knights loltier confirmed. yes

Zenwolf
The Heralds weren't really impressive. Not all of them even wield lightsabers and none as I see, use any Force powers, aside from I guess precog since some can actually use lightsabers.

Fated Xtasy
Calo Nord :iwin:

deathslash
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Calo Nord :iwin: canderous ordo would kick his ass.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by deathslash
canderous ordo would kick his ass.

Doubtful tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.