Valkorion vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Who wins?

ILS
Obviously Wolverine, he's a Marvel character.

No discussion required.

brb while I post scans from 1976 that are way too big for most people's monitors and nothing else

deathslash
So we're just entirely done with making threads that have any logical sense?

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS

No discussion required.

brb while I post scans from 1976 that are way too big for most people's monitors and nothing else

What if Valkorion gets his children?

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
What if Valkorion gets his children? Aren't you getting the memo? Marvel comics, buddy.

M A R V E L

Bob the Hydra Agent could take Luke Skywalker and it wouldn't even be a fight.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by ILS

No discussion required.

laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion slaughters. thumb up

FreshestSlice
Kek, Valkorion rips Wolverine in half, before electrocuting him to death. Learn to Marvel.

MythLord
Anything Marvel related > anything Star Wars related. Mary Jane > Abeloth.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm just trying to figure out what sparked such critical sarcasm from the Sworded One. smile

FreshestSlice
His feelings of inferiority brought on by not being able to think of any Star Wars based discussion.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek. smile

I think he thinks we're saying the Marvel characters win because they're from Marvel, and not because they're actually absurdly powerful.

ILS
I was more referring to the street levellers > everyone bar Yoda-tier types

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh well **** those people

Maul chokes Wolverine

Sinious
Spiderman vs Maul was a controversial one iirc.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Check the Lit and EU forum.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
Spiderman vs Maul was a controversial one iirc.
Spider-Man is so far above Wolverine it's not even funny. You realize this, yes? Like Parker has shit on him on several occasions.

Sinious
Good for him?

FreshestSlice
So saying Wolverine loses to Maul doesn't exactly mean Spider-Man does. It's an obvious point.

ILS
Plot twist; they both do. eek!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Here's where fresh says "peak Spider-Man" then refers to Cosmic Spidey. smile

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
So saying Wolverine loses to Maul doesn't exactly mean Spider-Man does. It's an obvious point. but saying Maul vs Spidey was a controversial topic somehow means I claimed this?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's extrapolating from your comments in the Spidey vs Maul thread, presumably.

FreshestSlice
Duh.
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Here's where fresh says "peak Spider-Man" then refers to Cosmic Spidey. smile
Nope. I'm saying Peter Parker, any average day of the week, would handily defeat Maul. It's not even in question.

Sinious
Except I never said anything about Wolverine in that thread. You were trying to figure out the reason behind ILS' Marvel dissing, and I pointed to a thread that might have had a role in that. erm

FreshestSlice
Just today you said Maul could snap his neck. Obviously you think he can, so I'm denying that point in this thread where you also brought the topic up. It's called branching conversation.

Sinious
I think you have to be really durable for someone like Maul's TK to fail at breaking your neck. Maybe I'm unaware of some of his showings that makes him that durable (not really a fan of Marvel comics), but I doubt it.

Though it should be pretty clear that I don't defend Sith that can't even cast lightning. smile

FreshestSlice
I think you have to be really durable for someone like Maul's TK to fail at breaking your neck.

Maul's TK isn't doesn't have more pressure than a building. Even cinematic Spider-Man can lift those. erm

That's nice. You not knowing the source material sounds like a personal issue.

kys

Sinious
give me credit for that one smile Lifting a building with your hands translates to neck durability like that? He is using his entire body to resist getting stomped under it, where Maul's TK would be applying a much more focused attack on his neck.

The Ellimist
Maul's TK isn't doesn't have more pressure than a building. Even cinematic Spider-Man can lift those. erm

lmao, it's not like you could take the weight of what you can deadlift pressed on your neck really easily - you really shouldn't try that at home.

FreshestSlice
I'm not Spider-Man, so meh.
ifting a building with your hands translates to neck durability like that? He is using his entire body to resist getting stomped under it, where Maul's TK would be applying a much more focused attack on his neck.
The building fell on top of his shoulders/neck area. Suffice to say that's not exactly the same as lifting up a building. But given Maul has never casually TK'd anyone on Spider-Man's level, and spider-Man has faced several people on Maul's level, there's really no point in contesting this anyway.

The Ellimist
lol, that's not the same thing at all.

Spiderman's neck isn't bullet proof. Maul level Force users have crushed durasteel that is.

Sinious
thumb up

This is no contest, not getting stomped by a building doesn't save you from getting stomped by Maul. smile

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion consumes him.

MythLord
Nah. Wolverine fought Thor:
http://imgur.com/a/PENRw

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Spiderman's neck isn't bullet proof. Maul level Force users have crushed durasteel that is.
That's nice. I remember very few instances of bullets being used in Star Wars to back this up though, and very many instances of randoms ripping durasteel with their bare hands, so forgive me for not taking you at your word.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by MythLord
Nah. Wolverine fought Thor:
http://imgur.com/a/PENRw
Doesn't changes anything here.

deathslash
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Spiderman's neck isn't bullet proof. Maul level Force users have crushed durasteel that is. spidey has taken punches from juggernaut, hulk, colossus (who was possessed by the Phoenix force), hercules, and many others. All of the people that I listed were either going all out, or are so far above maul that even if they were holding back, it would still be more impressive than maul's tk.

ILS
He also beat Firelord into a coma, I guess Spidey is herald level too.

Jmanghan
Kek, Valkorion rips Wolverine in half, before electrocuting him to death. Learn to Marvel. Wolverine survived getting blown up with nothing but his adamantium skeleton and still regen'd.

Only vibranium and magic are the only things that can directly affect Adamantium.

Jmanghan
No one in Star Wars short of the Bedlam Spirits has a way of permanently keeping Wolverine down.

Edit: Maybe a few mind-rapers could beat him, he has some demons. He's going to have trouble against someone like Zannah.

Besides that, I can't imagine lightsabers being able to cut Wolverine.

MythLord
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Doesn't changes anything here.
Why don't it changes the things of here, tho? Thor > Valk.

S_W_LeGenD
Why don't it changes the things of here, tho? Thor > Valk.
This is A > B > C logic

Valkorion is an entity and his capabilities are different. Physical brawls are not his style of combat.

Thor also strikes me as a physical brawling type.

MythLord
Valkorion is an entity and you might be aware of this capabilities. And physical brawls are not his style of combat.

The fight that Wolverine's claws can damage Thor means if he closes the distance, Valk is toast. And he was unharmed by a lightning blast from Thor which, quite frankly, shits on Valk's own flashy Force lightning.

But that feats an outliar, anyways. I'm merely showing off how dumb Marvel hype can be.

S_W_LeGenD
The fight that Wolverine's claws can damage Thor means if he closes the distance, Valk is toast. And he was unharmed by a lightning blast from Thor which, quite frankly, shits on Valk's own flashy Force lightning.

But that feats an outliar, anyways. I'm merely showing off how dumb Marvel hype can be.
Valkorion have the ability to repel Lightsaber strikes at point blank range, you know. I think he can handle some claws at point blank range. A Lightsaber cuts through lot of stuff just like Wolverine's claws. But yes, if those claws get through, a living being will perish. But corporeal demise doesn't stops Valkorion or does it?

Valkorion's flashy lightning was potent enough to down scores of Starships mid-flight, with just its residual effect. And this too when his powers were weakened. Don't underestimate him.

The above being said! Yes, nothing can compete with the ridiculousness of Marvel Comics. But Film-based incarnations of the same characters are lot less powerful.

MythLord
Valkorion have the ability to repel Lightsaber strikes at point blank range, you know. I think he can handle some claws at point blank range. A Lightsaber cuts through lot of stuff just like Wolverine's claws.

Wolverine's claws are adamantium. That clearly means they can rival lightsabers.

Well given how Valkorion needs a host to do some of his more high-end stuff, him just being a spirit isn't saying much. Although he'll probably just ragdoll Wolverine even while incorporeal.

He killed the pilots of the ships and disabled their droids, he didn't do a lot of harm to the ships themselves. Plus he had the protag to charge his power through.

Pretty much. Taking into account high end feats of Wolverine, he might win this. But Wolverine on average gets murked.

S_W_LeGenD
Wolverine's claws are adamantium. That clearly means they can rival lightsabers.
Possible.

Well given how Valkorion needs a host to do some of his more high-end stuff, him just being a spirit isn't saying much. Although he'll probably just ragdoll Wolverine even while incorporeal.
Valkorion's greatest showings are in incorporeal form so far. Agreed with the ragdoll part, we see that happening to the Outlander in Chapter 12.

He killed the pilots of the ships and disabled their droids, he didn't do a lot of harm to the ships themselves. Plus he had the protag to charge his power through.
The Outlander was just a vessel through which Valkorion would unleash his power when called upon.

The bolts electrocuted the Starship's electronics and everybody inside. In-fact, the sheer kinetic energy of a bolt was sufficient to alter the trajectory of a Starship and it would hit another along the way. We see this in the cut-scenes.

I have seen instances of Force Lightning being used against targets such as Starships and such moves never achieved much (Even moderate-sized Starships are really tough and have lot of safety measures onboard). Valkorion on the other hand...

Pretty much. Taking into account high end feats of Wolverine, he might win this. But Wolverine on average gets murked.
Wolverine isn't defeating Valkorion, my friend. Let's not assume that every beloved Marvel/DC character can stop Valkorion.

As good as Wolverine is, he is not suitable for this kind of fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.