Force Users who *should* be powerful, but..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
..lack feats in the relevant area. E.g Agen Kolar's best TK feats include Force pushing droids and snapping a sword. Is he just a fugging weakling despite for all and intents purposes being presented as exceptional? Or does he just lack the needed showings?

I think it's this issue that creates a lot of the "X is a better duelist, but is less powerful " situations.

FreshestSlice
Obi-Wan.

|King Joker|
An'ya Kuro, Sharad Hett, Aayla Secura(?)

ILS
His Durge feat shits on most people's tbh, but yeah he's a good one.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion, tbh.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Obi-Wan.

Emperordmb
Qui-Gon as far as force feats go.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Qui-Gon as far as force feats go. thumb up

cs_zoltan
From the top of my head Wolf Sazen, Shado Vao, Fay, Plo Koon.

ILS
Yeah, I get the feeling lots of Jedi are too withheld to do anything wanky enough to garner respect.

Nephthys
HoT. A bunch of Old Republic guys. Krayt in regards to TK.

NewGuy01
KYYYP DURROOON

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
HoT. A bunch of Old Republic guys. Krayt in regards to TK.
Originally posted by NewGuy01
KYYYP DURROOON
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Obi-Wan.
thumb up thumb up thumb up
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion, tbh.
In relative to how powerful he should be (based on how powerful Jerec got off the energies of the thought bomb), definitely. thumb up

Beniboybling
RotJ Luke as well.

ILS
KYYYP DURROOON He's actually a weird one for me. His level of Force power, his effort in lightsaber training and being forced into war against the Vong suggest to me he'd be pretty badass, yet he has jackshit in terms of saber hype and all of his impressive shit lies with his raw power hype. He's like Anakin but trades sabers for TK.

Nephthys
Vitiate's backstory is so ludicrous it doesn't make any sense for him not to be dozens of times more powerful than anyone else at the least tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Besides The Ones.

Nephthys
I doubt the Ones are comparable to 8000 Sith Lords tbh.

NewGuy01
Oh yeah, not even close. Good thing Vitiate isn't either.

Beniboybling
Meh, I think people overestimate how much power consuming a planet, and studying lots of books would give you.

Also consuming 8,000 Sith Lords doesn't give you the sum of their Force ability, lel, only the life energies in their bodies.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Abeloth can assimilate entire worlds into her being given time to recuperate. She gets imprisoned and defeated by The Son/Daughter when that happens. hell, she escapes imprisonment from black holes/center point station.

Pretty sure 8000 sith is meaningless compared to that.

Nephthys
Oh yeah, not even close. Good thing Vitiate isn't either.

Thats my point.

|King Joker|
Also, maybe Mace Windu?

Beniboybling
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3782468-windu+force.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3782462-3387834-3.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3870055-01x21+-+liberty+on+ryloth-new.gif

mmm

Nephthys
Abeloth can assimilate entire worlds into her being given time to recuperate. She gets imprisoned and defeated by The Son/Daughter when that happens. hell, she escapes imprisonment from black holes/center point station.

2 Sith swayed the Force itself. Sith have destroyed planets and exploded stars.

|King Joker|
Meh, if you count OCW feats he's definitely top-tier. But with everything else I feel like he has an upper-limit that's not really explored.

Beniboybling
Perhaps, but as others have said, its the Jedi way. But I'd say mythos has been pretty generous to him regardless.

|King Joker|
Sure. Regardless, Mace gets lowballed quite a bit in regards to the Force, I've noticed.

Aurbere
Mace being the second most powerful Jedi in the Order (Pre-ROTS) is a pretty rockin' accolade.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Aurbere
Mace being the second most powerful Jedi in the Order (Pre-ROTS) is a pretty rockin' accolade. Yep.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Beniboybling
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3782468-windu+force.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3782462-3387834-3.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3870055-01x21+-+liberty+on+ryloth-new.gif

mmm

Saving this.

Emperordmb
What about Mace bringing down a gate? That shit means he can level a city with TK tbh

|King Joker|
Hell, even Rebels Ahsoka gets lowballed in the Force just because she doesn't have "I can lift big things" feats.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Nephthys
2 Sith swayed the Force itself. Sith have destroyed planets and exploded stars.

2 sith that are way more powerful than average, and literally required months of constant meditation. Hell, it took 8k sith and a lengthy ritual conducted by an immensely powerful Sith Lord pooling their energies to drain a planet.

The first is not even close to the scope of a full power Abeloth's capabilities, given that she can literally absorb worlds of individuals into her being, (which could include way more than 8k force users and simply more force energy in general,) and the 2nd was done through immense amplification that IIRC Aleema Keto could replicate.

Escaping Centerpoint station at her weakest state is also superior, given that the thing could beam over stars and black holes from other areas of the galaxy and hold them.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Aurbere
Mace being the second most powerful Jedi in the Order (Pre-ROTS) is a pretty rockin' accolade.
Second only to Anakin. smile

Beniboybling
yes

carthage
Darth Bane in telekinesis

RHaggis
Plo Koon and a lot of the RoTS council to some extent.

S_W_LeGenD

Assimilate entire worlds implies that she could consume them one at a time just like Darth Nihilus and Vitiate.

Abeloth did not interact with Cosmic Blackholes. It is implied that they restricted her freedom of movement within the Maw Cluster.

Also, I am not sure how durable Centerpoint Station would be after millions of years of lack of sufficient maintenance.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion, tbh.
Valkorion can do stuff beyond the reach/grasp of majority.

AncientPower
LeGenD he isn't doubting Valkorion's over-all power, rather his performances in combat. He should roflstomp Arcann, Hero of Tython & Revan, given the amount of power he has, instead they're each capable of putting up a fight.

The correlation ain't there.

Jmanghan
Ben Skywalker is at the top of this list.

Saesee Tiin might be one of the biggest contenders for this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
When did Arcann or the Hero put up a fight, lmfao.

I actually was doubting Valkorion's power. He should be waaaay more powerful than he's shown to be based on his "ground realities."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.