Woman says white people should pay for her therapy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
This happened back in October, but I'm just finding out about it now. So I'm just..I'm going to just post the video first so you can watch it:

1Q90jpZdZF0

It's an asian woman who says white people should pay for her therapy because she was out at a bar and got beer poured on her and called a racial slur. She then needed therapy over this, and then posted a go fund me(or something like a go fund me) asking specifically for white people to pay for her therapy bills. The reason is apparently..white racism. So she fights racism with more racism and the girl continually increased the amount she was asking for as she received more and more hate over this lol.

Please watch the video though because my description doesn't do it justice. What you have to see for yourself is not this crazy racist female who thinks white people need to pony up some cash for her therapy bills. What you have to see is the people reporting on this story(affiliated with The Young Turks) and how they respond to it. Pretty much they just shower nothing but praise onto this horribly racist woman. They keep complimenting her by saying "oh at least she started a conversation". That is what they say. You can literally feel the white guilt radiating off these people. Notice how they really avoided labeling her as racist?

Holy shit this just amazes me to no end. I've said this before: we're becoming a nation of victims. This person required *multiple* therapy sessions because someone called her a chink.

I actually call bullshit on the girls story, I don't think she is going to therapy I think she just wants money. But these three people in this video just f*cking disgust me even more. This is what happens when SJW's go unchecked.

NemeBro
If people are stupid enough to actually fund her because of their white guilt, let them.

riv6672
Maybe if she was black.

Flyattractor
We just need to get this chick drunk and layed.

Surtur
I wonder if the guilty white people in the video donated any cash to her lol.

I mean after all..she started a conversation.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder if the guilty white people in the video donated any cash to her lol.

I mean after all..she started a conversation.

Somebody had to have paid for that beer.

Omega Vision
Oh no, this woman is such a threat to your way of life, Surtur.

How will you possibly live while she exists?

Flyattractor
So Meggy just volunteered to pay for all her Therapy I take it!?

What a Nice White Guy!!

Surtur
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Oh no, this woman is such a threat to your way of life, Surtur.

How will you possibly live while she exists?

Priceless. Anything else?

Esau Cairn
I didn't bother clicking on the vid...but maybe it's just a social experiment to see how people would react to a ridiculous scenario?

Khazra Reborn
People like this simply need to be told to piss off. Acknowledging their existence is pretty much all they want.

Surtur
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I didn't bother clicking on the vid...but maybe it's just a social experiment to see how people would react to a ridiculous scenario?

Well shit then that experiment shows people will react like utter morons if the reaction of these "news" people is any indication. It shows people will basically try to excuse your racism unless you are white, then there is NO excuse for your white racism.

Over and over again they bend over backwards to not really say anything negative about this racist chick. They keep saying "well she's starting a conversation so it's good". Lol, 9/11 started a conversation. The Brussells bombing started conversations too. I guess those were good. The Holocaust started plenty of conversations. Parents killing their children via leaving them too long in a hot car has started conversations.

They even say we should support her. Not that we should give her money, but that we should be supportive of what she is doing. In other words, we need to support this racist woman because of past racism.

Astner
Originally posted by NemeBro
If people are stupid enough to actually fund her because of their white guilt, let them.
It's in situations like these that it's good to be without a conscience. thumb up

Surtur
My theory is the girl is a psychic vampire that feeds off white guilt. This girl just got enough food to last 1,000 generations.

But yeah, you ARE stupid if you give to these people. Thing is, it's one thing for a racist chick to just act crazy and racist. When you have The Young Turks or people affiliated with them actually making videos to praise the racism that is the bigger issue.

I can guarantee you these people have a far far larger audience then..however many people saw this racist chicks go fund me prior to them doing a video about it.

Years ago I used to like TYT's..what the f*ck happened to them? For me the acceptance of racism is at times worse then the racism. If I call an asian a chink it's bad and racist. If I do it in a room full of people and they all nod their heads in approval at my racial slur? That is even more f*cked up. Sort of like stomping a baby to death is bad, but a group of people watching me stomp a baby to death and not doing anything..is more disturbing IMO.

ArtificialGlory
She actually got at least $2k.

Surtur
Hmm, that is genuinely depressing yet I am also intrigued. Well if you can't beat them you might as well join them. I now self identify as a half filipino half black male. I can now tap into this sweet sweet white guilt.

To all white people: feel guilty for existing you pieces of shit. Give me money to make up for the fact you were born.

Adam Grimes
No.

Lestov16
Aww. One woman said something stupid so clearly this is a sign that whites are being oppressed and victimized horribly. This is worse than violent police corruption! Clearly the same level of racism, right?

Again Surtur showing the issues he REALLY cares about laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
Aww. One woman said something stupid so clearly this is a sign that whites are being oppressed and victimized horribly.

I never said this was a sign that is what is happening. So okay yeah. Also this is more then about a woman saying something stupid. You see saying something stupid doesn't net you 2 grand. You have to go about making a go fund me for your stupid bullshit and continually upping the ante when people call out your racist bullshit.

You'd also notice I had more of a problem with the way the reporters reacted, but okay.

Are you learning disabled? You don't need to answer that.

Hey quick question though do you care about police corruption in general or just white police corruption?

NemeBro
To be fair, I have not once seen you make a thread about racism against blacks or any other minority. Only white people.

You search every nook and cranny for evidence of racism against whites or leftist double standards or whatever, but I can't recall a single time you've ranted about problems on the other side.

Surtur
But that's kind of silly because I should have to make threads about racism for every single race to fill some sort of posting diversity quota? That is silly shit.

Guess what..I'm white. Do you think a black man would post more about racism against blacks or whites?

I post threads about certain things, I reply to other threads about certain things covering a wide variety of topics. I've replied to things about black racism, I don't feel the need to go create them. So it's utterly ridiculous to see people whine.

Racism against blacks gets talked about plenty, don't you think? Not just here, but in general, on average, if we're having a discussion about racism it's about..you guessed it: racism against black people or other minorities.

I don't search "every nook and cranny" for any of the shit I post, you don't need to scour shit far and wide for this. So you see you begin an asinine post with the "to be fair" phrase and then just spout silly unfair BS. Was this done on purpose or was it a happy accident?

I mean I talked a lot about male rape. Do I need to just counter balance this by posting topics about female rape too? If you've never seen me rant against racism that isn't done against whites then you've clearly not seen every rant I've made.

So are we done going down this ridiculous route or shall we continue further? Perhaps Lestov can come make some more gross assumptions for us?

Lestov16
Again, its one woman and the tiny group of people funding her doing relatively harmless stupid shit. You're treating this like a mass casualty crime against humanity. Don't know why you're so hot and bothered about this when there is worse injustice going on in America and the world. Like i said, the fact that you felt the need to make a thread about this, but not other issues, shows where your priorities truly lie.

Surtur
Again, its one woman and the tiny group of people funding her doing relatively harmless stupid shit. You're treating this like a mass casualty crime against humanity. Don't know why you're so hot and bothered about this when there is worse injustice going on in America and the world. Like i said, the fact that you felt the need to make a thread about this, but not other issues, shows where your priorities truly lie.

I make threads about a variety of things, so again just stop with the BS. Nobody said this was the most important shit in the country, but you felt the need to come in here and nonetheless spout stupid shit anyways.

I've seen you make a f*ckton of threads about racism against blacks. There is worse injustice in the world. There is worse injustice in this country. So I won't see it anymore, right? If you want to continually play the "there's always a bigger issue" game on this forum we can certainly do that. I don't think you'd like how it would turn out, but I can certainly indulge you if need be.

Raisen
surtur. les is child like. don't indulge him. it is futile

AsbestosFlaygon
Meh. Another SJW whining about shit.

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
surtur. les is child like. don't indulge him. it is futile

I suppose this is best. After all the very first thing he posted in this was about how it must mean I feel police corruption is less of an issue then this. It was just crazy right off the bat.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Meh. Another SJW whining about shit.
And another thread for whining about SJWs...

Surtur
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And another thread for whining about SJWs...

I see what you did there.

AmazonWarehouse

You know you're guilty of this too right? Hypocrisy seems to be your strong suit on this forum. And you're throwing this out because you don't agree with it and it doesn't bother you. Think about how many threads you've made crying about something nobody else cares about.

Surtur
Basically I think if someone thinks a certain subject isn't talked about(like police corruption) then they should take it upon themselves to post more about it. It's not one posters job to cover everything, even when relegated to just one topic. Nobody's job is to cover racism of every shape and size, we aren't news reporters. Or at least I certainly am not.

Stop being upset someone else doesn't post more about the shit you seem to care about. I actually was thinking about posting a thread about an Arkansas Judge who recently was found with 4500 photo's that men had given him for reduced sentences. Nude photos, btw. But then I thought..the judge is white so maybe I should wait for a black or hispanic judge to do this and then I can talk about it.

Surtur
Also yum! This is some good racism:

7XcmacVb_AU

Gee she made it so you can't see how many likes and dislikes she got, I wonder why? Probably just white racism.

I'm just thinking..damn I feel bad for whichever man has to f*ck this chick. That is bleak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.