Vitiate vs. Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
20 meters

Sinious
What do we mean by just "Vitiate" these days?

The Ellimist
sorry, SWTOR Vitiate. Physical death counts.

DarthAnt66
Vitiate calls in Revan and he solos, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If ant is Galactus, Ellimist is Rune King Thor

DarthAnt66
So he needs PIS to beat me? wink

The Ellimist
It's only PIS when a TOR character is sucking. thumb up

Sinious
Well, considering his multitasking (like suppressing Vaylin's power) while stomping the Jedi team, with enough control and preciseness to knock them all out without killing them, and how he one-shotted Revan in a weaker form, I'd say his decisive superiority in the Force would grant him the victory here. It is very unlikely that Plagueis will get to use his advantage in lightsaber combat, especially since Vitiate can easily start casting force attacks before Plagueis closes the 20 meters gap, and Plagueis is an insanely knowledgable user of the Force, who thinks that lightsaber combat is a waste of time. I doubt he would ever engage someone attacking him with the force in any manner other than responding back with the Force.

The Ellimist
Some of those are Valkorion feats. Regardless, I don't see how you can conclude that Vitiate > Plagueis because Vitiate > Revan.

Sinious
Because Revan isn't THAT far behind Plagueis in the force, and this is a considerably more powerful Vitiate, who should logically be able to defeat Plagueis even if he doesn't instantly one-shot him like Revan.

And which feat belongs to Valkorion exactly?

Tondemonai
Vitiate stomps

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Vitiate stomps

laughing out loud

Tondemonai
Let me rephrase, if he is not required to simultaneously restricting Vaylin's power diring this fight, it's a good one that Vitiate wins. If he can bring his full attention to it and not have to share it with any other vessels, he stomps.

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate

The Ellimist
Plagueis was "the most powerful sith lord who had ever lived" doe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.