Ineffectual...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Who is the most incompetent useless leader in comics? Not a whose weakest but who is a leader who sucks at leading

StiltmanFTW
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sAG_rz7bHko/UA6PH0uzZJI/AAAAAAAAIyo/0LRclqQN4yk/s1600/034.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Other example of Hank leading the Avengers.

VLD1yq7eVoY

Show cancelled in a few months after 13 episodes shocklaugh

Stoic
If we can include past leaders, I'd go with Captain Britain of Excalibur. I liked him as a character, but he should've never been the leader of that team.

Galan007
https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/YVtMhawFqKtMrcjpD1_O4w--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9MzE3O3E9OTU7dz0yNzQ-/http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090929192339/hasbroheroes/images/f/f3/275px-Mole_Man_001.jpg

riv6672
Reed Richards is pretty crappy.

http://www.houstonpress.com/arts/4-most-insufferable-dick-moves-of-reed-richards-6372143

SamZED
Norman Osborn leading the Hammer.

Insane Titan
Cyclops

riv6672
To him, everything looked like a nail.

Genii96
Ororo monroe...copycat,hypocrite and butthurt all in one

Horrificus
Pym

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Genii96
Ororo monroe...copycat,hypocrite and butthurt all in one
Hypocrite?

Genii96
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hypocrite?
Hams on scott for his leading,then does the exact same thing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Norman Osborn leading the Hammer.

He did so for the entire event, you idiot.

And AFTER that.

No, that's not an ineffectual leader.

Juntai
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sAG_rz7bHko/UA6PH0uzZJI/AAAAAAAAIyo/0LRclqQN4yk/s1600/034.jpg Savage

-Pr-
It's like they put Pym in charge just so they can make fun of him.

Horrificus
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's like they put Pym in charge just so they can make fun of him. Pym has ALWAYS been a ' tard.

Read the books all the wzy to the beginning and he has always been a mess. No mattet who is writing him, no matter which persona he is using, no matter what the story line is.

It's almost like they r writing about a real person with lots of problems, because he never seems to be "together".

He's a mess.

StiltmanFTW
You've just made Pr cry.

He registered in 2004 and nobody wanted to do that to him. Why you're being so cruel?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Horrificus
Pym has ALWAYS been a ' tard.

Read the books all the wzy to the beginning and he has always been a mess. No mattet who is writing him, no matter which persona he is using, no matter what the story line is.

It's almost like they r writing about a real person with lots of problems, because he never seems to be "together".

He's a mess.

I have read them. He gets shit on far more than he deserves, and you can always tell when writers like to build him up just so they can knock him down.

StiltmanFTW
Don't worry, bro.

At least he's not Aquaman.

Dark-Kenshin
Wolverine

riv6672
I have read them. He gets shit on far more than he deserves, and you can always tell when writers like to build him up just so they can knock him down.
Agreed, its one step forward two steps back with him.

Horrificus
I have read them. He gets shit on far more than he deserves, and you can always tell when writers like to build him up just so they can knock him down. they have been !oing it too him since day one. It doesnt make sense.

Y keep him around all these years, never letting him evolve, become, improve? No matter which hero he is, they all write his personality and mind the same.

And, in today's comic book world, where every character gets to destroy and remake a universe, defeat Thor, lead the Avengers or become a "Herald", thats saying something.

Early on, Pym must have broken the 4th wall and banged the girlfriend of Stan the Man, or something.

He's a cursed character. Its weird.

riv6672
He's still one of my favorites, though.

Genii96
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sAG_rz7bHko/UA6PH0uzZJI/AAAAAAAAIyo/0LRclqQN4yk/s1600/034.jpg
Which comic is this?

-Pr-
they have been !oing it too him since day one. It doesnt make sense.

Y keep him around all these years, never letting him evolve, become, improve? No matter which hero he is, they all write his personality and mind the same.

And, in today's comic book world, where every character gets to destroy and remake a universe, defeat Thor, lead the Avengers or become a "Herald", thats saying something.

Early on, Pym must have broken the 4th wall and banged the girlfriend of Stan the Man, or something.

He's a cursed character. Its weird.

The sad thing is, occasionally a writer will come along that actually tries. Like Slott when he wrote the Avengers Academy book. He wrote a ton of stuff about Pym redeeming himself and being more than "that guy that hit his lady one time", only for Bendis to turn around and be all "lol nope, Skrull".

This is the same writer that hates even FANS of Pym, and actually figured out what would be needed to wipe him from continuity altogether.

JayDaDon

After seeing Stark get rather shit on in Civil war this past weekend, that lifted my spirits laughing out loud

Horrificus
The sad thing is, occasionally a writer will come along that actually tries. Like Slott when he wrote the Avengers Academy book. He wrote a ton of stuff about Pym redeeming himself and being more than "that guy that hit his lady one time", only for Bendis to turn around and be all "lol nope, Skrull".

This is the same writer that hates even FANS of Pym, and actually figured out what would be needed to wipe him from continuity altogether. yup. He gets lifted up, the fans get on-board, then they trash him.

Doesnt make sense.

riv6672

This is the same writer that hates even FANS of Pym, and actually figured out what would be needed to wipe him from continuity altogether.
This is Bendis?

I may have to hate him now.

-Pr-
yup. He gets lifted up, the fans get on-board, then they trash him.

Doesnt make sense.

It's just that choice blindness.

"Oh, he hit a woman once."

No, domestic abuse isn't funny. but neither is being a hypocrite, or avoiding context.

Originally posted by riv6672
This is Bendis?

I may have to hate him now.

Join the club. There are hundreds of us.

riv6672
But i love him for his elevation of Cage.
I'm so torn.

staxamillion
Originally posted by riv6672
But i love him for his elevation of Cage.
I'm so torn.

I like some of bendis. I do not like how he like to kill and change everybody all the time.

Callisto from the morlocks I always thought was a bad leader as they were always getting wrekd

Supermutant
Magneto

golem370
Watching Arrow if the comic book Oliver is like that version I would have slit my wrist If I had been on his team.

DarkSaint85
Aquaman.

Supermutant
Mr Sinister sucks too. Most on his team ends up dead or cloned.

riv6672
Originally posted by staxamillion
I like some of bendis. I do not like how he like to kill and change everybody all the time.

Thats about where i stand, really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.