Team Thor vs. Team Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Thor (Jane)
Odinson
Hyperion
BRB

Vs.

Black Bolt
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Blue Marvel

Who wins?

ghostman
surfer by himself can solo team one in a nanosecond.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ghostman

Like he solo'd Daredevil and Spider-Man? smile

ghostman
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

or like how he nearly killed thor and the avengers in one shot, seriously guys surfer solos all those guys.

http://i.imgur.com/WWuXD1y.jpg

surfer puts black holes in their brains in a nanosecond and calls it a day, or he just phases them out of reality. smile

so ****ing badass, ive seen the light, i am now a glinting bastard. there isnt a single one here that can handle surfer without cock sucking from the writers and PIS

EcstaticGrace
I think consistent wise this would be a cool fight.

jrodslam
BRB is the weak link.

Genii96
Team 2

Sin I AM
Originally posted by jrodslam
BRB is the weak link.

No Thorr Odinson is

Genii96
Hyperion is weak to argonite right?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Genii96
Hyperion is weak to argonite right?

No clue

Horrificus
Team 1. All 3 hammerers have SS ticket.
BB does not have power or experience to take True Thor or BRB.
At the least, Hyperion will b able to keep Gladiator nullified until he can b handled by somebody equipped to take him out.
Any one of the Thors can take BB.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Horrificus
Team 1. All 3 hammerers have SS ticket.
BB does not have power or experience to take True Thor or BRB.
At the least, Hyperion will b able to keep Gladiator nullified until he can b handled by somebody equipped to take him out.
Any one of the Thors can take BB.

You don't think Black Bolt can at least nullify Jane.

Tar-Antado
Team 2. SS is the most powerful of this bunch and he tips the scales.

Horrificus
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
You don't think Black Bolt can at least nullify Jane. honestly, i have only seen a little bit of her. So, i can give that to BB.

But, all the rest of the talk about SS taking out Man-Thor or BRB is incorrect. They have power to match or surpass SS, they have waaaay more versatility and they r lightyears beyond SS in warrior skills and brutality.

SS has always been more of and "adventurer" type character.

Sin I AM
What weapon is Thor weilding?

ghostman
ss solos, deal with it.

Khazra Reborn
The only thing Surfer solos is a box of tissues after he cries himself to sleep after getting his ass beat by a girl.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The only thing Surfer solos is a box of tissues after he cries himself to sleep after getting his ass beat by a girl.
Shalla-Bal?

ghostman
ss is the most powerful being to ever grace the earth, he rapes this team by himself, then goes home and has a threesome with shalla and dawn.

8swords
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No Thorr Odinson is

wanna agree, I remembered an issue of mighty avengers where they fought ironman's team, they distracted BM for a while, but backed out when BM returned

Sin I AM
Originally posted by 8swords
wanna agree, I remembered an issue of mighty avengers where they fought ironman's team, they distracted BM for a while, but backed out when BM returned

Yea shitty arc..i recall Tony telling Thor not to engage Parker lol

Dampyre

No.

ghostman
Originally posted by Dampyre
No.

whats to stop surfer from placing a black hole in their eyes in a nanosecond? havent you been to CBR? you should know this shit.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

If I posted a Spider-Man and Daredevil vs Silver Surfer fight right now, how would you respond? I'll throw Black Panther in there too. What happens with this 3 vs 1 fight in your opinion?

Tar-Antado
Doubt very much SS will solo under any circumstances, but he'll win any of his matchups.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Doubt very much SS will solo under any circumstances, but he'll win any of his matchups.

Nay

abhilegend
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Team 2. SS is the most powerful of this bunch and he tips the scales.
baka

He can't even take out a weakened and wounded Thor.

Genii96
Abhi's post is about.....oh surprise!,surfer hating.....

abhilegend
If by hating you mean posting what actually happened in a comic, sure.

Surfer still has to win against Thor. Keep waiting for that.

Horrificus
Yeah. Its true. Surfer is a great character and very powerful, but Thor-With-Wiener and probably Bill will always take a majority against the Saddened Surfer.

If u even do a quick google of Thor and Surfer, most of the results willl be of Thor slapping SS around at one time or another. He is too much for Surfer.

Blue Area Vet

I smell Superman butthurt and it stanks.

Blue Area Vet

Surfer is firmly lodged in these Superman fanboys' asses.

Naija boy
Team Blackbolt wins.

abhilegend
They really don't.

thumb up

BTW, Thor beats Surfer up, again.

Stoic
When did Thor defeat the Surfer when both were at the top of their game? I always saw them stalemating throughout their entire history. During B&T I do recall Thor winning, but he was going for the kill while Surfer held back and refused to do the same.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
When did Thor defeat the Surfer when both were at the top of their game? I always saw them stalemating throughout their entire history. During B&T I do recall Thor winning, but he was going for the kill while Surfer held back and refused to do the same.
baka

Surfer flat out said he wasn't holding back.

He also confessed that Thor would've killed him had Warlock not saved him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.