Vitiate vs. Squirrel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Can Squirrel Girl defeat Bioware wank?

Fated Xtasy
Beating A clone Thanos > Anything Vitiate's done.

deathslash
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Beating A clone Thanos > Anything Vitiate's done. wasn't a clone, it was the real thing and she's also beaten doom (three times).

S_W_LeGenD
Mismatch in the favor of Vitiate.

MythLord
^ KEK, Vitiate cannot hope to touch Thanos.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by MythLord
^ KEK, Vitiate cannot hope to touch Thanos.
How is he relevant for this thread?

MythLord
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
How is he relevant for this thread?
Because SG beat Thanos, lol.

S_W_LeGenD
Because SG beat Thanos, lol.
What incarnation of Thanos?

I also heard that Thanos tends to loose fights at times due to his cockiness and pride.

Characters grow in power with passage of time. And many of them acquire artifacts to gain incredible powers or touched by an entity to acquire them.

MythLord
^ It's from a non-canon comic, iirc. You need to know when people troll, LeGenD. I'm basically paraphrasing Marvel hype in a satirical way. But yeah, Vitiate one-shots, obvs.

deathslash
^ It's from a non-canon comic, iirc. You need to know when people troll, LeGenD. I'm basically paraphrasing Marvel hype in a satirical way. But yeah, Vitiate one-shots, obvs. it's actually not non canon. Squirrel girl herself referenced it again several years later and when she beat him, the Watcher himself confirmed that he did nothing other than observe the fight and that it wasn't a clone, alternate reality counterpart, shapshifter, or anything other than the real thanos.

By the way, he had the power of an object that's roughly on par with a cosmic cube when he lost.

MythLord
Originally posted by deathslash
it's actually not non canon. Squirrel girl herself referenced it again several years later and when she beat him, the Watcher himself confirmed that he did nothing other than observe the fight and that it wasn't a clone, alternate reality counterpart, shapshifter, or anything other than the real thanos.

By the way, he had the power of an object that's roughly on par with a cosmic cube when he lost.

I'm pretty sure one of the writers confirmed it was "non-canon" or at least "PIS". Sqirrel Girl is a street leveler.

deathslash
I'm pretty sure one of the writers confirmed it was "non-canon" or at least "PIS". Sqirrel Girl is a street leveler. nope. A reference to that fight was made later on in an issue of unbeatable squirrel girl that came out earlier this year.

ILS
The whole point of squirrel girl is that she can't lose due to being PIS incarnate. She'll find a way to win.

deathslash
Originally posted by ILS
The whole point of squirrel girl is that she can't lose due to being PIS incarnate. She'll find a way to win. thumb up

Zenwolf
Well except the time she was turned into a zombie. Though granted alt universe, but figured that even she'd be the same across the board if she's a joke character. /Shrug

Sinious
Vitiate turns entire planets into zombies. smile

Nephthys
Not even I can argue for Vitiate here. Squirrel Girl utterly godstomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.