Tulak Hord vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2: Sabers
3. All-out

Sinious
Hord's hype > Vader's feats, but feats > hype. So Vader > Hord. In better wording: I'm not comfortable with putting a completely unknown Sith above someone like Vader, the epitome of feats.

Beniboybling
Vader was regarded by Palpatine to be the greatest Jedi killer ever, Tulak Hord being among those Jedi killers. So Vader's hype is better. smile

Sinious
Sidious is a Jedi killer too. smile

FreshestSlice
Exactly.

Sinious
There isn't a point in the story where Vader is above him though. smile

FreshestSlice
Source?

The_Tempest
Vader in all 3.

Can't wait for SWTOR hypocrisy to rear its head. It would help me fill my laughter quota for the day.

Deronn_solo
Vader sweeps.
LMAO.

The Ellimist
Feats for Vader that match being an ancient sith?

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Vader sweeps.
LMAO.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Feats for Vader that match being an ancient sith?
Not being an ancient Sith.

DarthAnt66
They should be around the same level.

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Source? Again with this shit. smile

I like how Freshest actually needs a source to understand this. Sorry, I forgot Anakin > Yoda, or Vader > Sidious. Maybe, Tempest was right to offer no more than a blatantly illogical quote to defend Sheev against you with Valky, since a random statement seems to be enough to make you acknowledge something no matter how stupid it is. Why don't you tell me a point in the story where Darth Vader was more powerful than Sidious?

FreshestSlice
You've gone full Neph over this , Sinious, and that's just some shit you never do. Does it anger you that nothing but your opinion supports you at the moment? I'd be angry too if my life was a lie.

The Ellimist
I still don't understand why it's so hard to believe that Anakin > Yoda in raw power if several characters, narrators and OOU humans have said as much. Like it doesn't mean he would beat Yoda in a fight, kek.

Sinious
I'm not the one making a fool of myself, Cancerbringer.

FreshestSlice
I still don't understand why it's so hard to believe that Anakin > Yoda in raw power if several characters, narrators and OOU humans have said as much. Like it doesn't mean he would beat Yoda in a fight, kek.
Because being more powerful than someone means you can lolstomp them. Everyone knows that. Duh.

Nephthys
Anakin is nowhere near Yoda or Sidious in power.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
Anakin is nowhere near Yoda or Sidious in power.

Damn.

I don't really have a choice to do anything but concede. That argument is Gideon-tier devastating.

Nephthys
I left you with the illusion of choice only to take it away, my son. Your despair shall nourish me.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
I left you with the illusion of choice only to take it away, my son. Your despair shall nourish me.

You're learning.

The Ellimist
This is one of the few times your creative writing degree actually seems to show.

Nephthys
The fact that you're obsessed with me enough to know what degree I got demonstrates that you're incredibly creepy. But also, your incredible good taste. My compliments. :tips fedora:

The Ellimist
Of course I'm obsessed with you, just like how Carthage is obsessed with Bane. Tempest, meanwhile, is every character Carthage puts Bane against in his threads. smile

carthage
Vader oneshots

Nephthys
Of course I'm obsessed with you, just like how Carthage is obsessed with Bane. Tempest, meanwhile, is every character Carthage puts Bane against in his threads. smile You show a disturbing amount of admiration for a man who ridiculed the shit out of you for years, before and after your ban. Beaten wife syndrome, perhaps?

The Ellimist
Oh I'm parodying/mocking Tempest's narcissism, although I can't deny him his debating ability. I feel no ill will because I've clearly surpassed him.

Nephthys
I'm sure he feels thoroughly humiliated.

The Ellimist
Nah I'm pretty sure he doesn't get it.

Granted, I still dislike Lucien despite "surpassing" him never having been a problem, but that's probably because he's still an *******. Tempest has gotten friendlier to everyone but you and Legend. Maybe because he fears the ban hammer?

The_Tempest
Well I'm long accustomed to people taking a persistent interest in me. It's just kinda par for the course at this point.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
They should be around the same level.

Based on what? Flowery lip-service with nothing concrete to back it up?

The Ellimist
^ 'cause he's an ancient sith, and everyone knows that ancient people > modern ones. Plus he's closer in time to Revan and Revan iz da bast!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tulak Hord mind walks and absorbs Vader into his being. smile

SunRazer
I'd like to see some serious Hord arguments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.