Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider & Magneto vs. Vision, Thor & Wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

golem370
Mag is the weak link based on out right durability. In the end it will come down to Thor vs Silver Surfer.

FrothByte
Silver Surfer is a bit too strong to be in this fight IMO. I mean, wasn't he drilling holes through the earth or something?

Utrigita
He was. I see this fight as very interesting tbh. Alot of factors come into play. Can Ghost Rider use his Penance Stare with effect? To what degree can Magneto control Vision (if at all), can Wanda overpower the helmet of Magneto? Can the SS phasing have a influence on Vision? Can Magneto protect himself against team two? What ways do team two have to take down the Surfer and Ghost Rider permanently? I consider this quite a close match up.

carthage
Vision gets ragdolled by Erik and Surfer seems like a strong link

What has Ghost Rider done in the films?

FrothByte
Gonna be pretty hard to magnetize Vision if he turns intangible I think. Magneto needs to protect himself from all attacks as well

golem370
GR was able win a tug of war with a helicopter the flung it away.was able to touch a intangible elemental using his powers.

Time-Immemorial
Vision wins, Thor, Wanda shit stomp

Utrigita
Originally posted by golem370
GR was able win a tug of war with a helicopter the flung it away.was able to touch a intangible elemental using his powers.

When he created the whirlwind of hellfire? That is true, but I'm not sure that would work on Vision. But as I said alot of interesting factors here to take into consideration. It's by no means imo a stomp to either side. For that the overall powerlevel and variety of abilities are simply to great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.