Liberal Harvard Student Says Academic Freedom Should Be Abolished

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
LOL!!!!

"The fruit of the Harvard education", a liberal student of Women Studies wants to give up on academic freedom because she does not like that research results do not confirm her liberal ideological assumptions.

watch?v=IMMytBqsU6k

Surtur
At this point just f*cking shut down this school. Seems like every other week it's some whiny kunt from either Harvard or Yale or some ivy league school that USED to represent respected institutions and now they represent whiny brats who feel their lives are so utterly difficult and seem to quite literally be allergic to facts.

At the very least Harvard: please expel this student. She is anathema to logic and learning. Send her to a school where she can get a degree in social justice. Some students are just so utterly toxic they just infect everyone around them. There is no safe space that is safe enough from people like this.

ArtificialGlory
I can't really even bring myself to get worked up about shit like this anymore. Just ignore these people and hope they permanently retreat to their safe spaces or simply grow up.

Robtard
Slow news day?

Adam Grimes
Who cares?

Raisen
Funny how people say this doesnt matter.
Like they can't see the growing number of weak young and forsee what that can do to the future of this country.

Adam Grimes
Crystal ballers aside, it's not like she changed anything in Harvard. So yeah, who cares?

Raisen
it's indicative of a larger situation.

Adam Grimes
She's just one person. If it were a group like say, the extremist feminist folks, I'd understand.

But she's getting attention simply because of how ridiculous the situation is.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
She's just one person. If it were a group like say, the extremist feminist folks, I'd understand.

But she's getting attention simply because of how ridiculous the situation is.

She is just one person in this specific instance though. You realize she isn't really saying anything that these extreme feminist groups don't say right?

It's not just any one thing. It shows this shit is just spreading. It doesn't seem to be going away it just seems to be growing.

In truth we just need one general thread for crazy social justice warriors. I have thought about making one, but then I just figured it'd get deleted.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I can't really even bring myself to get worked up about shit like this anymore. Just ignore these people and hope they permanently retreat to their safe spaces or simply grow up.

I'm beginning to feel the same thing. Oh some still work me up, but for every video that does I see 10 more that are just as awful and it's..meh.

You see like this video should REALLY piss me off..but it's just..I'm becoming more used to this shit:

fo6uBBmpS9I

It's like yeah..people need to be snuck in the back door of the place because people outside are protesting so hard about it..and someone keeps pulling the fire alarm during the lecture lol. It almost becomes endearing. One almost has to admire the sheer dedication of these people.

Surtur
But I find laughter truly truly does help, it can take away the monotony of this SJW crusade and the depressing implications. Like this 2 minute video is sure to entertain:

7TqtPGGIGcY

You just need to remember whenever you see someone doing something like the girl this thread is about..somewhere in the world at that very moment a SJW is being destroyed by someone with legit intelligence.

Oh wait even better look at what this feminazi says:

woOdODN8u5M

She says that she thinks if you asked a woman to choose her car over her kid she'd choose the kid, but that men would essentially choose the car. I love crazy people. Oh she also says men are more materialistic then women. I couldn't make this shit up. Then at the end he owns her on the fact she takes alimony. F*cking gold. "You're the one who brags you're so smart and so tough you don't need a mans money and yet you're taking alimony". Oh god damn.

Robtard
This thread:

https://bridgerjones.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/mountain-molehill.gif

Surtur
You see what he did there? Instead of saying he thought people were making too big a deal out of this he posted a humorous picture of a mountain and a mole hill.

Thanks man.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Slow news day?

Actually more like "slow thread day" which is pretty much everyday here. Did this thread get in the way of the dozens of other super important threads going on here? I must of missed those, maybe if I reload the page they will pop up?

AsbestosFlaygon
SJWs will bring this world to ruin.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
SJWs will bring this world to ruin.
I think it's more likely to be the people they're opposed to who ruin the world...

Raisen
Originally posted by Surtur
She is just one person in this specific instance though. You realize she isn't really saying anything that these extreme feminist groups don't say right?

It's not just any one thing. It shows this shit is just spreading. It doesn't seem to be going away it just seems to be growing.

In truth we just need one general thread for crazy social justice warriors. I have thought about making one, but then I just figured it'd get deleted.

I'm beginning to feel the same thing. Oh some still work me up, but for every video that does I see 10 more that are just as awful and it's..meh.

You see like this video should REALLY piss me off..but it's just..I'm becoming more used to this shit:

fo6uBBmpS9I

It's like yeah..people need to be snuck in the back door of the place because people outside are protesting so hard about it..and someone keeps pulling the fire alarm during the lecture lol. It almost becomes endearing. One almost has to admire the sheer dedication of these people.

surtur, you post a video that's a ****ing hour long. come on dude

Surtur
Okay that is fair, I should of said you really only need to watch the first 10 minutes of it to see the BS. It's where the guy talks about how the president of the college wanted to cancel the talk. The talk was about how "diversity isn't always a good thing". I can see why some would be upset, but to take it to the extremes they took is just strange. You can see by just watching for a few minutes how they have to file people in 3 at a time from the back lol.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think it's more likely to be the people they're opposed to who ruin the world...

But the thing is..they probably won't. The people SJW's are opposed to aren't bad people. You see the term SJW isn't a good thing, there are no good SJW's. There are those that think they are good, but they are not good. SJW's tend to dislike free speech and tout all kinds of lies to support their own agendas and all around just can't handle intelligent discourse.

Raisen
SJW won't allow for open discourse.....which means nothing will change....which mean no "progress" will be made. Ironic isn't it?

Surtur
This is one of those things where you could kill a robot by uploading this video to his mind. I'm guessing just reading the headline to the topic would cause one to just immediately reboot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.