Dog Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Ok. So I have mud butt from a weekend of drinking. I dropped one and it was wet.......a large chunk stuck to the porcelain after flushing. The chunk looks similar to cinnamon oatmeal.

I let my pit bulls in; they sleep in my closet on top of a giant teddy bear. One went into the restroom and drank a hearty amount of water from the toilet...cinnamon feces still stuck to the porcelain.....can he get sick?

ArtificialGlory
Probably not. Dogs eat all kinds of shit, including actual shit.

riv6672
Yeah, they'll be fine. Good of you to worry though.

Flyattractor
I would worry that the dog could catch some kind of nasty off of you thou. I mean we have no desire to know where you have been.

Esau Cairn
Only one way to find out.

Drink some too.

Raisen
I drank the water and it wasn't too bad. It's been hours ago and I'm fine. Thanks to everyone for the intelligent remarks. Kmc is truly a bastion of intellectuals

Robtard
They should be fine, unless you have intestinal parasites; then they could potentially contract those from your poop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.