Darth Revan V.S Failbadonn the Harmless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
I prefer to go with Darth Revan his build and way of thinking are closer to eldrad, where Revan reborn is more like drew mary sue...

So does Abaddon the despoiler go like Failbaddon the harmless cikless and legless???

Revanchiste
Up.

carthage
kill yourself

Revanchiste
Go **** your self with a tree so will die and I will be able to cook you on a fire camp.

Be serious dammit. If you want to tell me that send me a MP.. I'm going to report you..

carthage
What cooking fire? I can't cook on the internet

Revanchiste
Next month I'm going to the U.S I'm going to find you and if you do not go **** your self with a tree I'm going to do so.. And I will bring a bing one.

Bakc to the topic. If you continue I'm going to troll you back.. i'm getting good a trolling people now...

FreshestSlice
Yet still so bad at Engrish.

deathslash
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yet still so bad at Engrish. give the guy a break. Freedom and justice isn't his natural language.

Revanchiste

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
Now translate me that I will be happy, and as an happy man I will happly appologise and let you **** my pussy. Until then let's go back to the topic and let's entertain ourself.

FreshestSlice
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
EDIT:
Part 1: The Cheese:

Cheese (sorry for the joke, could not help myself.), Is a designated words or strategies that do not really counter (we'll see what counetr means more-later in the video), or are objects, classes, characters or tactics that provide beacoup power (excluding meta) for an amount of skill not necessarily very important, or not very powerful, but provides a skill / power very advantageous ratio, a like the First Experienced optimal strategies which are discussed in the episode on learning curves, a little patience.

Part 2: Balance perfect, perfect imbalance.

A cheese, is beacoup well-meaning game designers, something they try to avoid, but other ill-intentioned with a short-term vision to use what are called the power-creep ( yes that too is another episode ..) and many other things in the genre .. but then at wizzard of the coast, blizzard entertainement and many other again (even the gas to wargaming.net ) noted that it was much simpler and especially more fun to think about balancing simple tactics (and it's also fun and easy to do for the player), and that it was possible to get rather intricate part without having to use complicated game mechanics, and yet achieve complex situation.
If you do not believe me just go play Dota II and Heroes of the storm, and count that have called in game design, the amount of fun to the second. No photo ...
And here we come to the difference between a perfect balance (which does not exist), or should I say a balance that wants to approach perfection, and perfect imbalance that has him on a well Rhode metagame with imbalance clear-seeing in 1 VS 1 on certain classes, but as I said above, it is more interesting for the player to think the game around these imbalances, or rather benefits / strategic désavantges as we should LIVE call.
In the perspective, where functional balancing is only the basis of functional play, and that the real goal of a game is to entertain the perfect imbalance is the best option, especially if the game in question offers asymmetric games with a variety of different classes and gameplay. (A symmetric game would be the failure, except for the king and queen, and the advantage of the first round ...)
In a perfectly unbalanced play.
This makes them very advanced and sophisticated strategies (which are cheese) out of reach of majoritée players, which prevents new players have to learn all the complicated super strategies before tournament can win etc etc ...
The player must evolve and gradually unlock new skills and equipment other tactical option which will allow it to develop its strategies, or create new ones to counter the other ie look for counters and while it evolves, the metagame evolves bringing him back to résoudres advantage and problems.

Meta-game, and balance between counter chesse, heavy and hard cheese counter in my opinion:

I think over time, you have an idea of ​​what a metagame, this is a concept that does not explain has no precise notion but can be understood, if you n 'I have still not understood explain let's say qu'habilité a to super farted air, it is a buff that heals over time makes PDVS gives armor more and more powerful, and offers a bonus of returns damage to each attack received, but the metagame contains attack pierces armor flying of life, and that poisons (poison counter the ReGene like ReGene counter poison, pierces armor counter armor, steals life counter returns to damage as returns damage counter steals life.) and the metagame is filled with more dégeullasse authority as authorized by powerful debuff invulnerability etc .... that ets a meta which will delight the killers, players who like to enjoy the frustration of their opponant much like players in a super fart stuff that explodes the figure at the exit of Astrub Dofusiens dear, we will see that later in the taxonomy of Bartle ...

Basically not necessarily need to counter to counter a cheese, if in a fight 1 VS 1 both players ridiculously abused cheese that does not counter the one and the other, and the power on the power curve two cheese is almost equal, we can consider the game as balanced in spite of everything ...
There is from the time where there are several players still cheeses, via tactical team take around by the side, the focus target position, all in given the limitations of the course game mechanics. I personnaly find it more interesting to have cheese plsu dévlopper running, and do not necessarily give the authority that allows to counter everything and anything, some spells should not be filled through countering one another spell , say the enemy has a strong enough defense buff with damage returns, so I hold my attack as much as posible, keeping my distance enemy and I use those towers to prepare for the attack, simple and obvious but requires thinking it's a pleasant enough stimulation, that's cheese counter VS .. a hard counter to what would be a buff debuff spell, free spell debuffs should match that free cheese based on the most effective spell buff the game, which would buffs who gives very good synergies, do not forget that the most déguelasse cheese and versatile game should also have a hard counter, the largest number to counter in the game.
Also this is only my personal technique, but as you explain it, to duplicate the fun and reflection, for me a cheese that is a lot in the over-use, and his / her counter are strategies to set up a heavy cheese is a very powerful strategy and his hard counter is just the correct use of a single lot. It makes the chaotic and complex trrain with just simple spells and combos to understand and execute this little turn an infernal puzzle would like a chess board between els hands of two master, in a strategic game of decision and choice open to many possibilities, where the chances that the wind turns are much more important because each gives the player a chance to his opponent to take the lead.
For maximum fun and the game is enough "Fast paste" as they say, avoid having too versatile classes because to be countered is also facing other versatile class, and it kills a little variety asymmetric gameplay that made the basis of a good perfect imbalance and avoid especially in a game turn based or a RTS especially in the RTS, combos and strategies that demand a complicated execution, much like the Xelor Dofus in which all Combots are just awful if you reason with this loggique, faking it is the first that comes to mind in my entire crop video luddique when I think of an against-intuitive gameplay, I know that the puzzle lover like it, but good even after play portal and all cristopho game, I have a little trouble understanding and ha yes sync on Xelor is a cheese not expected.

The apotheosis of a game designer is to be able to get in transce the player to make him think, réagire efficiently quickly and accurately, having his brain connected to half, where the player is one with play, joypad disappears and the player is playing.
I would have more tendency to focus on the intuitive side of a game in the hope of one day reach this small feat, especially in an MMORPG where the exploration party claiming a great sense of awakening to hold the explorer captivated, may well satisfy this puzzle soiff.
Whoa I made a detour, go one last petitdétail before leaving, beacoup of game designer lost their dentures betting he could do pvp and pvm together in their MMO, simply because the PVM and pvp has 2 different metagame. The trick in an MMORPG coming out of PVM bodies increasingly tough, is to never nerf, if a skill is too powerful, or create up of counters and adapted to new instances PvP metagame, in addition it allows to pVM tactics have walking around in pvp, making pVM a training mode, as would a single player campaign in an FPS where fighting game.
You see billy? I kept my dentures! Well certainly never nerf is a bit harsh for the game designer responsible but not impossible.

(Goodbye)

The next time we will talk about the taxonomy of Bartle, of powergamers, RP explorers, social players and killers.

There you go. Much better. I'll have to call a raincheck on that, however.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
First paragraph:

Hello everyone for this pilot episode of ??????? do not the theme of the day is heavy and hard chease counter , I have expensive players eager to teach you how a metagame in detail , and you talk about details and mechanical Going General between heavy and hard cheese counter , which are not not necessarily obvious.

Translate is freaking awful. Or his French grammar is. Probably a bit of both, but more of the former.

Revanchiste
Google translate.
This is total shit. You do not say Balance eprfect you say perfect balance and perfect imballance.. You do not know how adjective work in french..

Actualy I tricked your google translate bysaying bine rhôdé instead of bien rôdé. and other thing like that. And human translator would have understand what I was trying to mean...

And here is my favorite :

"The apotheosis of a game designer is to be able to get in transce the player to make him think, réagire efficiently quickly and accurately, having his brain connected to half, where the player is one with play, joypad disappears and the player is playing.
I would have more tendency to focus on the intuitive side of a game in the hope of one day reach this small feat, especially in an MMORPG where the exploration party claiming a great sense of awakening to hold the explorer captivated, may well satisfy this puzzle soiff."

LOL just LOL ! And this why I do not ****ing use google translate.
Also soiff instead of soif, same pronounciation, but one is misspealed. A google translate trap..

actualy don't is a misspealed dont google translate trap trolilol... If it was that easy I would not be ****ing here.

carthage
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Now translate me that I will be happy, and as an happy man I will happly appologise and let you **** my pussy. Until then let's go back to the topic and let's entertain ourself.

No one wants to do that, reported for being a pervert

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Google translate.
This is total shit. You do not say Balance eprfect you say perfect balance and perfect imballance.. You do not know how adjective work in french..

Actualy I tricked your google translate bysaying bine rhôdé instead of bien rôdé. and other thing like that. And human translator would have understand what I was trying to mean...

And here is my favorite :

"The apotheosis of a game designer is to be able to get in transce the player to make him think, réagire efficiently quickly and accurately, having his brain connected to half, where the player is one with play, joypad disappears and the player is playing.
I would have more tendency to focus on the intuitive side of a game in the hope of one day reach this small feat, especially in an MMORPG where the exploration party claiming a great sense of awakening to hold the explorer captivated, may well satisfy this puzzle soiff."

LOL just LOL ! And this why I do not ****ing use google translate.
Also soiff instead of soif, same pronounciation, but one is misspealed. A google translate trap..

actualy don't is a misspealed dont google translate trap trolilol... If it was that easy I would not be ****ing here.
The point of trolling is to make the other person look stupid, guy.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The point of trolling is to make the other person look stupid, guy.

I haven't started yet.

carthage
So you are a troll, glad you admit it

Revanchiste
I do not troll for free.
Not in that communitty...

Total Warrior
What's going on here??? I'm confused

carthage
Can. Simon the Ewok win?

Revanchiste
Of course he focking can he is a troll character anyway I'm creating anotehr topic !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.