Avengers VS Zod's crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
The entire crew of Zod's ship. The World Engine included, Phantom Zone can't be opened.

quanchi112
Avengers win.

Supermutant
How many Kryptonians were on that ship and who are the Avengers members?

marwash22
Zod solos

Slowpoke
Originally posted by Supermutant
How many Kryptonians were on that ship and who are the Avengers members?

Like 6 of them got name, should be around 10 of them.

All the Avengers in the movies.

Zack Fair
So how do they hurt Vision?

marwash22
blitz

tkitna
Zod continues his impressive streak of never winning a fight and the Avengers make short work out of the rest.

Juk3n
Faora blitzes cap, wanda hawkeye and widow. Has a prolonged fight with vision. Nam-Ek fights Thor. Zod flies Hulk to space once he realizes what a beast he is. Though I will say this, the damage supes and the kryptonians were doing to eachother in terms of tonnage of hits and haymakers compared to the relative little it took Ironman to KO Hulk makes me think he could be koed. I mean he lost a tooth at full rage. His durability is questionable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Zod continues his impressive streak of never winning a fight and the Avengers make short work out of the rest. thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
Zod solos

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
thumb up Idiot.

Robtard
Backsdown112 is in full-rage mode again and so early into the thread. Lolz

quanchi112
Backsdown112 is in full-rage mode again and so early into the thread. Lolz Zod won how many fights again ?

I had a guy exit a battlezone in the midst of one I'm that good. I do the ones I am interested in you don't do any. Neither does juggerman or Kt. Three losers.

Robtard
Backsdown112 abandoning a BZ he asked for because he couldn't counter Carver

Proof: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t596881.html

:0

quanchi112
Backsdown112 abandoning a BZ he asked for because he couldn't counter Carver

Proof: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t596881.html

:0 Carver didn't rebut any of my points but posted links. I'm sure you think that's how debating is done but you're also a guy who wants to be known as a tard.

Zack M
Zod's crew.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by tkitna
Zod continues his impressive streak of never winning a fight and the Avengers make short work out of the rest.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.